Wow, I feel dumb...

noncolor
noncolor Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
To play the game do i have to wait for all the updates after downloading and installing everything? It's taking a REALLY long time to update. Am I doing something wrong? b:surrender
Post edited by noncolor on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    manual patch plz its very fast http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download
    Quit.
  • Elunetheria - Sanctuary
    Elunetheria - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I concur. I tried to sit through the client's updates and got an error around update 39 so I kinda had to use the manual patch to get around it. I realized as it was patching that manual was MUCH faster so I did the rest of it that way.
  • noncolor
    edited July 2009
    I have everything downloaded and got to the login menu and it says unable to connect to server. Any ideas?
    edited July 2009
    All the servers are currently down for maintanance... I dunno how long they go down for so I'd just suggest trying to play tomorrow.
  • noncolor
    edited July 2009
    lol just my luck when i try to play a new game >_< thank you for your help! :D
    edited July 2009
    I myself just started playing this game yesterday and so far I think it's a lot of fun. If you happen to make your character on the Sanctuary server, don't be afraid to send me a friend invite.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    manual patch plz its very fast http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download

Yeah, this maybe your best bet. Other then that its a long time b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Opey - Sanctuary
    Opey - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    es the manual patch is alot better but i went with the direct download and let i download while i went to school now it works perfectly besides the lag and a very few disconnections here or there
    wise men wonder while strong men die