What's Been Happening?

Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Etherblade (West)
I fell down a well a few months back and recently climbed out of it. So what's been happening over here?
Post edited by Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What's with your generic avvy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    aesthor, its been happenign to a couple of the old members, its happened to both me and cat o_O recently.

and king, rad fell apart, rawthornes leader, they are building up. rad split into tao-ceasar-enrage

roc is gone

triad become big, then fell.

ex rad members showed their true colors as soon as they left rad, youd laugh at everyones trash talking once they left rad

im in tao now with failshimi.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    RoC is gone?! No Way!

So has gold hit 200k yet? Has some guild taken over the map yet? Has Blessing been spotted in real life yet?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    RoC is gone?! No Way!

So has gold hit 200k yet? Has some guild taken over the map yet? Has Blessing been spotted in real life yet?

golds typically 130k when theres no sale, enrage kinda did now Ceaser is taking most, blessing is gone to china for a few months now so boo.
    edited July 2009
    now one really owns the map, ceasars been getting a bunch of free land with no resistance because of tw times.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nobody owns the map as such, but there are 3 big factions (Enrage, Tao and Caesar), and although not as big as those three, Radiance is still going strong after rebuilding. Good job on their part b:victory
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And my faction "BigJohnson" owns about 2/3rd's the map sporting neon pink.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nobody owns the map as such, but there are 3 big factions (Enrage, Tao and Caesar), and although not as big as those three, Radiance is still going strong after rebuilding. Good job on their part b:victory
    last time I checked Radiance had more lands than Tao, and since here we are talking about "owning lands" they deserve to be mentioned as big as the others! >:3 (serious face)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    rad is a sad joke (TW wise) compared to what it once was. they cant hold a candle to any of the 3 tw guilds on the map atm.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    rad is a sad joke (TW wise) compared to what it once was. they cant hold a candle to any of the 3 tw guilds on the map atm.
    I agree that they still can't beat tao, salad and enrage but they are still on the map, parasites or not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    last time I checked Radiance had more lands than Tao, and since here we are talking about "owning lands" they deserve to be mentioned as big as the others! >:3 (serious face)

Fair point in the "land-owning" bit, you do have more than us (albeit we SHOULD have more -.-) but I DID give you a special mention b:cute

As you mention in the post before this, Rad can't beat us but there are 3 big factions and Rad are the 4th.
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited July 2009
    Fair point in the "land-owning" bit, you do have more than us (albeit we SHOULD have more -.-) but I DID give you a special mention b:cute

As you mention in the post before this, Rad can't beat us but there are 3 big factions and Rad are the 4th.
    <--- no longer in radiance so u can avoid the "you" b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    <--- no longer in radiance so u can avoid the "you" b:avoid

Ahh my bad, did not know that

Where are you now then?
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited July 2009
    Ahh my bad, did not know that

Where are you now then?
    factionless b:laugh and I will not miss TWs (unless I get new hardware) <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    factionless b:laugh and I will not miss TWs (unless I get new hardware) <_<

Truesay.

I would rather TW in West Archo
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    aesthor, its been happenign to a couple of the old members, its happened to both me and cat o_O recently.

and king, rad fell apart, rawthornes leader, they are building up. rad split into tao-ceasar-enrage

roc is gone

triad become big, then fell.

ex rad members showed their true colors as soon as they left rad, youd laugh at everyones trash talking once they left rad

im in tao now with failshimi.

KP come back!!!
    lol sticky I think kp was still around, when RoC disappeared. Unless you meant Evolution :P
    but yeah Evolution is no longer on the map.

Also a few old school people have left/quit pwi and more to follow, when these unknown new game/s are released :P
    edited July 2009
    Hehe, I'm probably not coming back because I'm an enormous noob. (And the fact I kind of spent all my money on a herc which I don't use >.>). I'm still waiting on Guild Wars 2 and might take a look at **** if Australia can get some good pings to it. But for now I'm sticking to some RTS games and a healthy dose of 50 tonnes of homework per night. :P
  • Rockyk - Heavens Tear
    Rockyk - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think u under estimate Rad they doing really well and i dont see why Tao dont attack Caesar are u scared?

b:shocked
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    kp D: come bak, i need to hear u sing womanizer b:chuckle
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    HT sux, for every 1 stone i throw, ill hit like 20 lvl 90ish. its too overstuffed with high levels, almost every tom, ****, harry is lvl 90 with probably the exception of RockyK
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i dont see why Tao dont attack Caesar are u scared?
    Why would they be scared to attack a guild worse than them? You'd attack them back, they'd beat you, and we'd keep taking their land (since they'd have 2 defenses). Net result: salad loses land, enrage gains land. That'd be a good move for Tao for sure.
    edited July 2009
    I think the most important question is: what guilds do karaoke nights these days?

Try not to turn this into a pissing contest between guilds guys, we all know that e-wang jousting never gets us anywhere. :P
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ...So has gold hit 200k yet?...

Holy ****, blind prediction ftw.
    Gold hit 200k just before the server went down today, due to large patch additions which weren't announced yesterday when this was posted.
    b:surrender
    Kingpiccolo, you win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Holy ****, blind prediction ftw.
    Gold hit 200k just before the server went down today, due to large patch additions which weren't announced yesterday when this was posted.
    b:surrender
    Kingpiccolo, you win.

of course he won he was trying to warn you all, KP is a GM.. I thought everone knew that :)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    of course he won he was trying to warn you all, KP is a GM.. I thought everone knew that :)

Somehow the absence of your usual bald BM avatar confuses me.

I know it's been happening to a few of the older players but WOW it's WEIRD O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Blocka - Heavens Tear
    Blocka - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Hmmm, I wonder if my alts have the same issue ?
  • ufo8mycow
    ufo8mycow Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Yup looks like they do, I guess it happens whn you go inactive.
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think the most important question is: what guilds do karaoke nights these days?

Try not to turn this into a pissing contest between guilds guys, we all know that e-wang jousting never gets us anywhere. :P

lol karaoke! dunno if rad still hold a weekly karaoke session and getting nearly half the guild to sing... those were the days... where we manage to get even Rawthorne singing b:chuckle . Although we failed to get Charity and Cherish to sing.

Tao use to hold a bit of a karaoke session don't know if they still do, they got Edya and Neomccoy in there, who both sings like their day job is a professional singer!! I think they have a few more singers in their that I don't know about.

In regards to Enrage, I saw a post somewhere saying Clunker sings (will need Enrage members to confirm), they got Sacred in there who is all too happy to sing. b:mischievous

As for Caesar everyone is too shy to sing!!! And Ericapn's 10 sec intro does not count!

But yeah we miss your singing KP!!!.... I still love your duet with sanosuke, singing the aladdin & jasmine song a whole new world b:chuckle

And I believe Rad forum still have the recording of you singing womaniser or was it another song b:laugh

Need to get a Rad member to dig it up!! :P
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol karaoke! dunno if rad still hold a weekly karaoke session and getting nearly half the guild to sing... those were the days... where we manage to get even Rawthorne singing b:chuckle . Although we failed to get Charity and Cherish to sing.

But yeah we miss your singing KP!!!.... I still love your duet with sanosuke, singing the aladdin & jasmine song a whole new world b:chuckle

And I believe Rad forum still have the recording of you singing womaniser or was it another song b:laugh

Need to get a Rad member to dig it up!! :P

good old days b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EXtacy - Heavens Tear
    EXtacy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes Clunker sings, you just have to rub him in the places where he likes first...