Phobia

Options
FedTehNoob - Lost City
FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
List your greatest fear

(No, I don't care that there have been posts about this. b:angry)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by FedTehNoob - Lost City on

Comments

• Roxmel - Sanctuary
    Roxmel - Sanctuary Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1.Barney Why?:because he looks like a ebil dinosaur =3
    2.Elmo Why?:hes a FURRY red thingie and well he ugly
    3.Snakes Why?:do you want to get killed?!?!?!?!?!?
    4.Scorpians Why?:well same as snakes:I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!
    5.Bed Bugs Why?:You may think they dont exist but they do,when you are asleep they crawl on you and suck your blood,they can be found in tiny holes in your house, or from guests
    Thats It!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -Roxmel- ;O
  • shuejing
    shuejing Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. Heights. Even two feet from the ground makes me dizzy.
    2. Pointy objects.
    3. Bugs. A butterfly is no exception.
    4. Public speaking. Because my mouth gets all dry and I mis-prounounce words.
    5. Maggots. They're gross b:cry
    6. Spiritual entities. Creeepy~
    7. Filthy people. Eww~
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. Heights
    2. Clowns b:shocked b:shocked
    3. Spiders >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    Roxmel - Sanctuary Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. Heights
    2. Clowns b:shocked b:shocked
    3. Spiders >.<

+_+ clowns? spiders? <

I hate em!!!!!!!!!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -Roxmel- ;O
  • BloodJoker - Heavens Tear
    BloodJoker - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. spiders- even if its microscopic ill scream and run my **** offb:shocked
    2. any other things that have more than 4 legs- it just freaks me outb:shocked
    3. heights- i only get dizzy if im like 4 stories up, but thats still something.. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Mercy For The Weak...
    No Pity For The Dieing...
    And No Tears For The Slain!
  • Wyiana - Heavens Tear
    Wyiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1) The dark. Yes, I'm still afraid of the dark, so what b:angry.
    2) Bugs. Bees and wasps mostly.
    3) Heights, when I have to jump
    4) This is a real phobia, I'm very uncomfortable when I'm lying on my back, and I just freak out when I get blocked in that position. I guess my worst fear would be being buried alive on my back... face down, I would mind alot lot less >_>
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Bugs.................
    Quit.
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1) bugs
    2) public speaking
    3) height or unstable ground(not sure), i just can't work while i'm on stairs, whenever i look up i start to shake from fear lol
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The thigns that scare me most are the things I tend to have nightmares about the most so here they are:

1)Spiders
    2)Flying (as in a plane)
    3)Zombies (I play and watch to much Res Ev)
    4)Demonic Possesion of both me and other family memebers (dont ask Iv had waaaay to many dreams about this and they freak me out O_O)

Also another thing that scares me that I dont dream about is really heavy winds. I think its the sound of it late at night and think the house is gonna get blown away. Tornados are not a common thing here in New Zealand (allthough they do happen and recently) so I guess I dont have to worry about those to much b:cute
    So yeah Im kinda one wierd and disturbed individual b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Heights
    <_< Tractor trailers... every time they get close to the car I flip out and like..switch lanes. ;\
  • Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. Techno
    2. Hip Hop
    3. Rap
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Bugs & bees. b:shocked
    Also public speaking. I had to keep speech in school and i almost fainted b:cry
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Needles. I just can't stand really sharp pointy objects. If I get cut from a knife or something I'm fine, but there's just something about needles that makes me freak out.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I fear hyper kids that yell very early in the morning (neighborhood is full of these kids). Especially when its a Saturday/Sunday. Or you can say I hate them and want to kill them.

I lol'd at this:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090616195344AAawcbU
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Xakarus - Dreamweaver
    Xakarus - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. SPIDERS. b:surrender
    2. Public speaking b:shocked
    3. Loneliness.... My first and only girlfriend of two years broke up with me recently and im so scared of my future b:sad
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Timorophobia (fear of fear itself)...Hold on, let me get my running shoes ready for that lynch mob I see coming. b:bye b:avoid b:beatenupb:beatenup

In all seriousness though, any large, stinging insect. Bees, wasps, yellow jackets, anything like that freaks me out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Moths, No matter how many times they fly into the lightbulb they still do it then take a swing at your head and flying around in the corner of the room like freaks >_<
  • Kunomi - Heavens Tear
    Kunomi - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The dark. I feel like there's something right next to me when I go to bed b:cry
    Drunk ppl O-O Damn they scare the **** out of me sometimes ...
    And finally ... FAST CARS! b:shocked I can even start crying if the car is going too fast ... and too fast for me is like 100km b:surrender
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't like letting people know my deepest fears :[

1) I got me and a friend kicked out of the library because I freaked out when he insisted on opening a snake encyclopedia in front of me. So, when I had to kill all these bamboo creepies and squamas, I cried.

2) Edward Cullen.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

1) I got me and a friend kicked out of the library because I freaked out when he insisted on opening a snake encyclopedia in front of me. So, when I had to kill all these bamboo creepies and squamas, I cried.

3) Edward Cullen.

The number 2 is one too? b:chuckle

Mine:
    Heights - they scare me ****less, and yet I still go cliff jumping.
    Knife/foot combination - I'm stupidly scared of having knives go anywhere near my feet. Yes it's odd, but I'm completely freaked out when I drop a knife, and scenes in movies/tv shows where sharp things happen to feet (think bolt-cutter/little toe combinations) have me weirded out for days. That particular scene that I just mentioned, I watched over a year ago and it still haunts me. b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:sweat
    The number 2 is one too? b:chuckle

Mine:
    Heights - they scare me ****less, and yet I still go cliff jumping.
    Knife/foot combination - I'm stupidly scared of having knives go anywhere near my feet. Yes it's odd, but I'm completely freaked out when I drop a knife, and scenes in movies/tv shows where sharp things happen to feet (think bolt-cutter/little toe combinations) have me weirded out for days. That particular scene that I just mentioned, I watched over a year ago and it still haunts me. b:shedtear

Whoops I made a typo b:sweat
  • storiwyr
    storiwyr Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Spiders. Spiders are the enemy of the world!

Needles. I hate needles.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i am horribly afraid of both heights and bugs. If im on a skyscaper and im on the balcony, i will curl into fetal position and wait for someone to rescue me off the balconey. When i see a bug, i jump like a little girl and run in the other direction.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have the strangest of fears.

I'm terrified of planes that fly over low. They make a sound as if they're falling/going to crash, i've had this fear since I was very young. Whenever they fly over, if they're loud enough I automatically run outside to make sure it's flying over safley. I'm quite a heavy sleeper, i've slept through loud parties next door, cyclones, crackers being let off but a plane- now matter how high it is will wake me up o.O

Gas stoves. I've had this fear since I was 14, I nearly blew up the house once. Keep in mind I have a terrible, terrible memory. I came home one day after school and once I opened the door I noticed there was a very strong, strange familar smell. I also noticed all the windows were shut, which was weird. We always leave them open since we live in a very hot and humid climate.

I paid no mind and decided to open up thje windows, and light an incense stick to rid of the smell. A split second before I lit the match, it hit me. What I smelt was gas. Someone had left the gas stove on all day. (Weird too, since we don't use it in the mornings). Anyway it was a really dodgy stove, sometimes it didnt light, sometimes it waited until gas accumulated all around and it went poof in yer face
    D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Bees b:shocked- I hate them ever since I was 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. Techno
    2. Hip Hop
    3. Rap

Would have to agree with you on 2 and 3, but as for 1....How dare you?

2) Edward Cullen.

I rofled.

I have the strangest of fears.

I'm terrified of planes that fly over low. They make a sound as if they're falling/going to crash, i've had this fear since I was very young. Whenever they fly over, if they're loud enough I automatically run outside to make sure it's flying over safley. I'm quite a heavy sleeper, i've slept through loud parties next door, cyclones, crackers being let off but a plane- now matter how high it is will wake me up o.O

Gas stoves. I've had this fear since I was 14, I nearly blew up the house once. Keep in mind I have a terrible, terrible memory. I came home one day after school and once I opened the door I noticed there was a very strong, strange familar smell. I also noticed all the windows were shut, which was weird. We always leave them open since we live in a very hot and humid climate.

I paid no mind and decided to open up thje windows, and light an incense stick to rid of the smell. A split second before I lit the match, it hit me. What I smelt was gas. Someone had left the gas stove on all day. (Weird too, since we don't use it in the mornings). Anyway it was a really dodgy stove, sometimes it didnt light, sometimes it waited until gas accumulated all around and it went poof in yer face
    D:<

Unusual, perhaps, yet clearly justified.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]