where to grind for lvls 35~50?

Lilmuffin - Harshlands
Lilmuffin - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
what mobs are good to grind each lvl like lvl 35 mobs to grind lvl 36 mobs to grind ect... all the way to 50 if someone could help me out that would be great so i dont' have to ask everytime i lvlb:victory

p.s please state mobs only on land cuz flying and water monsters are a pain to kill >.<b:angry
Post edited by Lilmuffin - Harshlands on

Comments

• Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    what happened you should have more than enough quests at your lvl

even at 40-50 you should have enough quests to get you to around 50%
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Lilmuffin - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    at lvl 35 i ran out around 60% so iam currently grind on backstabbing scorpins i just wnat to know what to grind ill need to grind that 50% >.>
  • Aeode - Sanctuary
    Aeode - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You might want to try some of the mobs around widow's coast in a level or two. The Felbone Shanks would probably be good for you (lvl 39). You also get a bunch of water mobs to do for the one many army quests you can pick up at allies camp - the vampiric thresher lords are good to grind.

In the early 40s you'll be sent to Swiftwind Tribe for quests and the mutant jackaleopardites (lvl 41) and a couple of the other mobs around there are pretty good.

Just make sure you do CS and FQ every day and it shouldn't take you long to level. You'll be fine when you get to your mid 40s because of the phys mobs all around sundown down, in particular the conquesting dustwraiths (lvl 46) and the Tauroc Valorians/Tauroc Leaders (48/49).
  • Lilmuffin - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    thanks ^^b:laugh
  • Brylla - Heavens Tear
    Brylla - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, Aeode pretty much got everything. One Man Armys are really good to do too because you're grinding and getting rep for it so I highly recommend doing those whenever you have a chance! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Depending upon your class, when u get to lvl47 and above, there are some good mobs around Skull Mtn...Quillhog blades, Shrunkins and such to grind on. Also around Kings Feast are the Shrunkin Beserkers, pure phys mobs with good exp at that level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin