World Bosses

Dominatiger - Sanctuary
Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I hope I can kill more like this oneb:victory

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8909/20090726223220.png

Congrazt to everyone there
Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
Manufactured by Konariraiden
Post edited by Dominatiger - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    grats. But your screen is small o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nice, in my faction we've killed that one several times. It's fairly easy but has a stupid Magic drain(poor charms).

Did he drop good?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You don't know that the mana drain which come off this boss is.. like uber easy to prevent ? :D
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nice, in my faction we've killed that one several times. It's fairly easy but has a stupid Magic drain(poor charms).

Did he drop good?

1 Perfect Amber shard, and 1 Perfect Citrine Shardb:victory
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ton's mana drain is weak, try Ancient Spearman's for real mp drain.b:victory
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Witch's faction has like a lazy barb, so he doesn't really prevent it.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I hope I can kill more like this oneb:victory

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8909/20090726223220.png

Congrazt to everyone there

Nice faction you got there. Everyone, even the low levels are helping out. Also, your screen is really claustrophobic.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I heard there are guilds that kill 10 world bosses 5 times a week.

Just sayin'.

I do kinda like what LLoyd says though, even the Lv 50's are DD'ing... I wish that could be said for our guild... if we had anyone under Lv 85 lol...

Hmpf.
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I heard there are guilds that kill 10 world bosses 5 times a week.

Just sayin'.

I do kinda like what LLoyd says though, even the Lv 50's are DD'ing... I wish that could be said for our guild... if we had anyone under Lv 85 lol...

Hmpf.

I'm not sure which guild could do that...
    There are only 24 World Bosses total http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mtype/19442 (they are the high HP ones)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hi elle :D

I think he means the same 10 world bosses x kill 5 times a week, which is plausible.
    edited July 2009
    Hi elle :D

I think he means the same 10 world bosses x kill 5 times a week, which is plausible.

It's not that plausible... I think 8 of the world bosses are in the past maps leaving 16 around the world. Nef and Leg each kill around 4 every day leaving 8 up for the taking. Killing 10 world bosses a day also takes a while. To setup the tank squad, kill, and loot takes.. what 15 or 20 mins? Time 10 and its alot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Don't we each take 4? + 2 other killable ones, one in the past, and sword tamer or grudge. There are at least 10 killable ones.

Agreed on the time though, I would never stay for 10 world bosses.

(Official PWI Jester?)
    edited July 2009
    (Official PWI Jester?)

You haven't noticed how funny I am? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    You haven't noticed how funny I look? b:chuckle
    yessums o.o
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    Validus once killed 10 wbs in one day, although that was a long time ago, and as far as I know, only happened once.
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Actually...it's pretty plausible. Nef and Leg spent one period after maint racing each other for the WBs, killed the main 8 in something like an hour together (which is why the split was worked out xD). Tack on two of the other not completely ridiculous ones, and there you go.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Curious:

Has the KSing of world bosses by the Big Two from the Little Ones stopped? I havent participated in any world boss events with any faction, so I wouldnt know, but I have experienced and heard some major stories about both Legendary and Nefarious swooping in and taking the kill from hard working, less powerful factions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
    edited July 2009
    Curious:

Has the KSing of world bosses by the Big Two from the Little Ones stopped? I havent participated in any world boss events with any faction, so I wouldnt know, but I have experienced and heard some major stories about both Legendary and Nefarious swooping in and taking the kill from hard working, less powerful factions.

Nope, still ksing. Nef, however, has a tendency to try to ks without their own tank though. So when the weaker guild pulls out and cedes the wb to them, the wb would go rampage though Nef ranks, killing everyone. It's always funny to watch.b:chuckle
  • ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
    ArcAzrael - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nope, still ksing. Nef, however, has a tendency to try to ks without their own tank though. So when the weaker guild pulls out and cedes the wb to them, the wb would go rampage though Nef ranks, killing everyone. It's always funny to watch.b:chuckle

...just like the good ol'times in validus ehb:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    Curious:

Youll always get thievery somewhere. Its very similar to a government, in that there are crook like pple here and there mingled in. It just sounds, and those pple want to make it seem less corrupt cause it’s a game. Less moral in a place with few consequences and a quick getaway with a flick of a PC button.
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Not really? idk ><

Delta gives better shards. :D
    edited July 2009
    Curious:

Legendary has a policy not to KS a WB that has been started by another faction. If that faction wipes and the WB resets then it is up for grabs again.
    If WB KSing occurs by a Legendary member please contact me as I'd like to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Legendary has a policy not to KS a WB that has been started by another faction. If that faction wipes and the WB resets then it is up for grabs again.
    If WB KSing occurs by a Legendary member please contact me as I'd like to know.

Yes. This policy was specifically implemented months ago in response to certain other factions using nix squads to steal WB kills, and any such WB kills are not registered under our program. If this happens, please contact a Legendary officer.
  • Niteblade - Sanctuary
    Niteblade - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Outlaw's World Boss events that I attended. Great fun b:victory

Auprus Ton

Ancient Spearman

Shadow Doll
    edited July 2009
    Yes. This policy was specifically implemented months ago in response to certain other factions using nix squads to steal WB kills, and any such WB kills are not registered under our program. If this happens, please contact a Legendary officer.

Program?

So uhm, in order for other factions to kill world bosses, they have to register in Legendary's program? Im confused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

edited July 2009
    Program?

So uhm, in order for other factions to kill world bosses, they have to register in Legendary's program? Im confused.
    This is easier ;D it sounds weird when unnecessary big words are used in a game.
    Yes. This rule was specifically implemented months ago in response to certain other factions using nix squads to steal WB kills, and any such WB kills are not acknowledged under our series of events. If this happens, please contact a Legendary officer.
    edited July 2009
    I iz stoopid, Decept.....derrrrrr......

I still dont get it b:surrender

• Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hollleeee **** Dom, you need a bigger screen or something, it looks like you're playing on a cellphone.

Oh and you all need to do WBs later so I can actually make it.
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Program?

lol, no, don't try and put words in my mouth please. Thanks Deceptistar for the clarification, been told I'm a bit too verbose at times. b:chuckle

What I was saying was, we fund the costs of our WB runs, and track drops for distribution. Any WB kill done by Leg members via KSing (to clarify, we interpret KSing as moving in on a WB clearly started ahead of time by another faction, but not going for one at same time or one that has been tried, failed, and reset) is not recognized under our system, and will be dealt with in faction.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Let me shout this out in a more easy way to understand :

If you ladies started a WB ,you won't get KS'ed even if we want the same WB.
    If the Big Mean WB kick's all of your asses then happily goes back to his slumber and we and you still want that rumored WB-turkey dinner for evening parties then you have to remake your party preparations before us or your party won't be having any good meals.