Same sex carrying!

2»

Comments

• Amai_kun - Sanctuary
    Amai_kun - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bolberk wrote: »
    guys.. guys... stop it already.. wonder how many(if not all) who want this are just pervs that want to see girl on girl action... stop this kind of threads already and get some H games if you really need them b:laugh

I'll tell u wats perverted! ONLY female venos, running around in bra and skirts that the devs call armour! thats perverted! Would be nice to have a male veno but the devs wanna watch abunch of girls running around hal nakedb:infuriated
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'll tell u wats perverted! ONLY female venos, running around in bra and skirts that the devs call armour! thats perverted! Would be nice to have a male veno but the devs wanna watch abunch of girls running around hal nakedb:infuriated

YEA! and make it so anyone can wear female clothes, its offensive to cross dressers. I WANNA WEAR A BIKINI!
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I want to be able to carry tranny venos on my hell hound. Thanks. b:cute
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And who would not like to see a tiger riding a tiger...... or one male elve scooping another male elve off his feet and gently carry him up in the sky....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I wouldn't mind a zombie mount in a suit, so I can ride on his shoulders as my Panda in a hot pink thong while he mutters "braiaaains!" I also want everyone to hear the song "Zombie" by the Cranberries playing when I move.

b:victory

The game is designed the way it is based on the mythology surrounding it.

Sometimes a story has a red sky with two moons in it. There will be people saying "Why isn't there only 1 moon and a blue sky? I want a blue sky!!"
    It wasn't designed that way, so we're stuck with the red sky and two moons.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Arclid - Lost City
    Arclid - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would love being able to carry other people, both girls & guys. It would be really nice to be able to help out friends that aren't clerics and don't have flying mounts, instead of having to walk with them to their quest or wherever they need to get. ^_^
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I second the Girl-Carry-Guy interaction? b:chuckle
    I remember when I was in Broken Bluff questing with a BM, then we had to go seperate ways for a while and he needed to go back to Etherblade, then said something about mobs and running. I really wish I could help him, by giving him an air-lift, I felt bad D:
    And who would not like to see a tiger riding a tiger...... or one male elve scooping another male elve off his feet and gently carry him up in the sky....

Indeed lol
    I wouldn't mind a zombie mount in a suit, so I can ride on his shoulders as my Panda in a hot pink thong while he mutters "braiaaains!" I also want everyone to hear the song "Zombie" by the Cranberries playing when I move.

Sometimes a story has a red sky with two moons in it

1) I want to see your Hot Pink thong-wearing panda with TW axes. That sounds manly.

2) Two moons thing? That's Star Wars.
  • XXHazieraXx - Harshlands
    XXHazieraXx - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well they do'nt have to have ot being held the same way could be as simple as the guy hold onto her hads as she flys if she a winged elf or he sits or stands on her flying animal if untamed or on the aerocraft if human. running around on the ground would be silly to carry a guy unless it was pigyback style lol and as far as carrying a girl with a girl piggy back style would most likely be more acceptable even to the chinese look at all the anime they make. and as far as same sex marriages get real again the anime they make show how open minded they realy are the the idea and there a ton of it out there.

yeh but, the chicks dont have to carry the guys in their arms, what about a piggy back? or just a button that says *ride with me* or something and you can put 2 people on 1 mount, just like stand together or something, it could be done PWI is just lazy and doesnt want to put in the time, cuz it means re-formatting the game, it would be a massive update i think thats why they arnt doing it. many people have try to suggest this. but nothing gets done. its like the veno transform, they just dont want to re-format the game, =\b:cry
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009

b:victory

The game is designed the way it is based on the mythology surrounding it.

Sometimes a story has a red sky with two moons in it. There will be people saying "Why isn't there only 1 moon and a blue sky? I want a blue sky!!"
    It wasn't designed that way, so we're stuck with the red sky and two moons.

Does this mean if we QQ to no end about it, I still can't pick up tranny venos? QQmore. b:cry
  • XXHazieraXx - Harshlands
    XXHazieraXx - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1) Same sex marriage will never be allowed due to this game being based on chinese eh.. go read other threads about this..

2)As for females carrying guys I'm up for that wouldn't mind getting a lift now and then lol would look weird a girl holding a guy in their arms lmao but whatever a laughs a laugh

Heres the thing, i sujested this and im asian, infact im chinese so well. whatever but, the game would get more people playing and staying. my friends a lez, and she quit cuz she couldnt get married, and she got bored but still she wanted to get married.
  • CeciliaXiko - Heavens Tear
    CeciliaXiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:dirty
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
This discussion has been closed.