Food for thought (lul)

Options

Comments

• Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    True that. The suggestion of making another big faction to just go against KD is a boring alternative. It'll be just 2 rival factions battling for land on the server. It's more fun having *a lot* of factions fighting for lands.

I see what you did there. b:cute

Money makes the world go 'round, hun. Pretty much all these facts can be summarized by / rooted from item #3.

many small factions attacking each other = time limit for battle left

many small factions attacking kingdom = slowly recolor the map
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The day CQ disban in LC, its the day i quit HLb:victory
  • O/ - Harshlands
    O/ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you guys cry too much

if kingdom wants the map, let them aim to have the map. why the **** do people keep "needing" to unite against a common enemy? kingdom wants to rule the world. if they can do it, they deserve it. ideas for "re-coloring" the map is just jealousy.

just kill kids and quit sep. 22.

ez pz

edit: this game isn't worth the tears you shed
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you guys cry too much

if kingdom wants the map, let them aim to have the map. why the **** do people keep "needing" to unite against a common enemy? kingdom wants to rule the world. if they can do it, they deserve it. ideas for "re-coloring" the map is just jealousy.

just kill kids and quit sep. 22.

ez pz

edit: this game isn't worth the tears you shed

Again, missing the point of the OP. I suggest you re-read it. This wasnt a "OMG LETS UNTIE AGAINST KINGDOM!!111" Thing it was a "Lets all split up, make factions, and go nuts before half the server quits" thing.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Personally I think my guilds is just so intresting at the moment, everyones talking about attacking us, pretty much every topic is about us. In lost city the faction I was in once had 14 defending TW's in 1 weekend, one of the most fun TW weekends I ever had even thought we lost some. If people are all after action, who wouldnt want to join the guild who will get that amount of play? Each attacking guild will only have 1 tw. So keep the comtemplating up, it prevents boredom.
  • LockDown - Harshlands
    LockDown - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol thats how Image keeps people in his guild "GUISE!!11 Factions are gunna attack us, even tho there is no froce big enuff to beat us, becuase noone really cares!!!11111111 Quick Lets go for the easiest land every week!111111111 Also, i get 55m a week from guild funds str8 to my pocket !111111111111111111" Rofl
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    this is for MD we had like 35 ppl on the sense vs kylin tw b:bye
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nice alt Nova_, you get more **** daily.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options

the day u give me ur cape, its the day i give u +10 orb
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Personally I think my guilds is just so intresting at the moment, everyones talking about attacking us, pretty much every topic is about us. In lost city the faction I was in once had 14 defending TW's in 1 weekend, one of the most fun TW weekends I ever had even thought we lost some. If people are all after action, who wouldnt want to join the guild who will get that amount of play? Each attacking guild will only have 1 tw. So keep the comtemplating up, it prevents boredom.
    Everyone's been there for all the boring TW's, too; why would this new aspect make any difference in anyone's choice to stay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options

Fact: All the posts in this thread are infact, from my alts.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    flame flame flame!!!!!!!!! Dramamamamamammamama sigh!!!!!!!!!
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    please please dont talk about LC too.. when i was in RQ and got ganked by everyone in 1 w.end like in kylin that was surely fun...
    the day QQme and crimson joined forces to attack us many thought kylin was going to die (like RQ).. just check the map.. we lost a lot but we are still there.. why?
    Its simple.. check the people in the factions who have failed... 9x and 8x people with big egos... fail leadership for some.... KD has outlvled us due to more cashshop users and less kos than us.. if having 8 tws a w.end is fun for u when u know there will be 15-30 (average70) people in 1 tw its good for u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    flame flame flame!!!!!!!!! Dramamamamamammamama sigh!!!!!!!!!
    Quit.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    if having 8 tws a w.end is fun for u when u know there will be 15-30 (average70) people in 1 tw its good for u
    You guys didn't even show up to half those wars...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    what u mean Kingdom outlvld u due to more cash shoppers lols...we gota few cash shoppers lol =P..most cash shoppers are in Sense and other guilds..KD is juss the shiat lols...and Nova how high were you wen u made this thread lols...
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You know....considering we've NEVER Been attacked. Who is to blame that we have half the map? Assuming every single last person in Kingdom shows up on our TW day (yeah right) Every attacking guild will have at least a 15 person advantage. Considering we have never defended, we don't have the experience doing it, maybe it will be as messy as our first real attacking TW vs. Crimson. We could very well lose some land.

All the guilds that formed out of QQme/Crimson....none of you attack each other, you all let everyone know every detail of what is going on: where you are, where pvp is happening, I'm sure you do quests/WBs/HHs together too. You are all more or less one guild still. All you did was make yourselves unable to field an 80 man TW. Why don't you all form up a powerhouse guild, like what happened with QQme? My guess is there are too many ego-maniacs that can't handle not being leader/director/marshall.

I'm still confused how taking PvE lands at the beginning of the server, killed all other guilds. Kylin was not part of that alliance, they still grew and survived. LS didn't go under until after all the PvE lands were gone, and that was their own fault for stupidity.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    what u mean Kingdom outlvld u due to more cash shoppers lols...we gota few cash shoppers lol =P..most cash shoppers are in Sense and other guilds..KD is juss the shiat lols...and Nova how high were you wen u made this thread lols...

2uz4fgw.jpg
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You guys didn't even show up to half those wars...

Why even show up when QQme's level ave was level85+ and KL's ave level was 65+?...ROFL

How about put it this way, why didnt QQme bid on Kingdom? Answer with a better answer then talk to me....(Yea, we realize that atking Kingdom isnt our job, it's entire server players' job) ROFL....keep making more excuse making yourself look good.....
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    All the guilds that formed out of QQme/Crimson....none of you attack each other, you all let everyone know every detail of what is going on: where you are, where pvp is happening, I'm sure you do quests/WBs/HHs together too. You are all more or less one guild still.

We really didn't. The combined former QQme population in Sense/Over9000 is a little over 50 out of 200 people. The majority? No clue. I know a lot went to TheRealm, but it was despised. It was mainly the former Secret Passage campers like TimMagicStrg that all went underneath the King of them all, Ascii. When Ascii joined KD (roooooooooooofl) I don't know where they went. Handful of the restwent to KD (Thorin, DeaTH, etc). A lot quit (Anemone, Necrophilia, WillPowers).

Over9000 and QQme don't really associate much either to be honest. We PK together occasionally if we're in the same area. I mean we're still friends afterall. We like the people. But we don't do HH together, Belial, WBs, any of that. Over9000 was basically it's own insular group inside QQme to begin with. Sense is a looser collection of everyone else that was decently likeable that didn't quit.

Why don't you all form up a powerhouse guild, like what happened with QQme? My guess is there are too many ego-maniacs that can't handle not being leader/director/marshall.

It was, actually, the exact opposite problem. Antihero was stepping down because of school and not a single, not one person, stepped up to the plate to take over. No one (that would have been accepted as leader) wanted it. I know this for a fact.

It's why I can say with confidence QQme will never be reformed. Not like it was at least. All the people who would and could reform QQme, won't. They had the chance to keep it together to begin with. They turned it down.

Maybe someone else will form a new faction to compete with KD. And maybe that faction will have a lot of former QQme members. But it won't be "QQme", and it won't be by any of the key players in QQme when QQme disbanded. That ship has sailed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL ye thats sumthing that happens alot in LastStand but patience is leading us to a very confortable rideb:victory

my patience in that direction was far over before LS disbanded o.O
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    im behind you nova_ the savior

I knew it.....kinda ****....

whatever.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    We really didn't. The combined former QQme population in Sense/Over9000 is a little over 50 out of 200 people. The majority? No clue. I know a lot went to TheRealm, but it was despised. It was mainly the former Secret Passage campers like TimMagicStrg that all went underneath the King of them all, Ascii. When Ascii joined KD (roooooooooooofl) I don't know where they went. Handful of the restwent to KD (Thorin, DeaTH, etc). A lot quit (Anemone, Necrophilia, WillPowers).

Over9000 and QQme don't really associate much either to be honest. We PK together occasionally if we're in the same area. I mean we're still friends afterall. We like the people. But we don't do HH together, Belial, WBs, any of that. Over9000 was basically it's own insular group inside QQme to begin with. Sense is a looser collection of everyone else that was decently likeable that didn't quit.

It was, actually, the exact opposite problem. Antihero was stepping down because of school and not a single, not one person, stepped up to the plate to take over. No one (that would have been accepted as leader) wanted it. I know this for a fact.

It's why I can say with confidence QQme will never be reformed. Not like it was at least. All the people who would and could reform QQme, won't. They had the chance to keep it together to begin with. They turned it down.

Maybe someone else will form a new faction to compete with KD. And maybe that faction will have a lot of former QQme members. But it won't be "QQme", and it won't be by any of the key players in QQme when QQme disbanded. That ship has sailed.

Yes. your talking about all the QQme that could not PVP.

Ok.. we got it..

and we don't **** care.

For the rest.. I remember QQme forming...and failing...want it again? go for it.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    That idea will never work.
    Some people are in KD, KK fore 2 reason mostlly. All friends or major part of are there or some are just plain old power hoes.
    In every server of any game there is always 1 major powerhouse.
    We saw/see that everytime a Conquer farts someone posts it. This is becoming the same thing. The amount of topics with ideas to destroy/disband KD is getting bigger by the day.

Stop the wining.. don't like? Actually do something about it.. crying doesn't work tho.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Like Kingdom is actually going to go split up. I'd love the idea of that so that other factions can jump on it and have fun too.

Edit* Or how about a reset in the TW map every few months?

How about Wraith attack the faction with most land with powerful mobs.
    Kingdom likes PVE right? So I think they will be really happy if they get it.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Dude trust me i know what i say.. i even got free fashion from some i helped to build their clerics i have 2 high lvl clerics with 2 different builds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ಠ_ಠ

*scoffs* Face it. You'll never compare to the epic, dramatic, lulz-inducing TW's that we carebears over at HT have. *folds arms*

...you are, however, more than welcome to try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i Knew It.....kinda ****....

Whatever.

Dirty Boy Dirty Dirty Boy
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Our TW's will be ಥ_ಥ Just you wait!1
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    and we don't **** care.

Considering the number of people repeatedly posting about QQme and QQme reforming, including numbers of bored-out-of-their-skulls KD, it's clear they do.

Your pettiness is apparent and pathetic. But entirely expected at this point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]