The Hotseat

Options
Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Leaders in the Hotseat

Welcome to the Hotseat, here is where we shall get to know the various Faction Leaders as each week we shall attempt to goad a Guest Leader into divulging some information about themselves, their respective Factions and some fun questions thrown in just to throw them off-key hehe.... Who knows we may offer Tea/Coffee and Cookies to help them relax as we grill them (safety belts will not be provided), hopefully they will be able to walk away still intact and be able to say
"We Survived the Hotseat"

Beware we are now on the lookout for our Next Guest Leader

A Note for all, if there is a Question you think we could be asking the Leaders whilst we have them in the HOTSEAT, then please post it and we shall add it to our list, the more Questions we have the more random they can be from one Leader to the next.

The HOTSEAT is the Chatroom that we have created to Grill our Guest Leaders in. When we have selected a Leader, we shall invite them in and then proceed with the session, it keeps things neat and tidy on the thread that way and there is no long wait for a Guest Leader to reply on the Forums.

So if you are a Faction Leader and Feel you can Survive the HOTSEAT then put your name forwards, oh and that goes for the GM's as well, hehe am sure we can Roll out a Red Carpet for them.

Remember this is all done as a bit of fun

Would be nice if a GM would consider stickying this thread b:thanks

Leaders that have taken to the HOTSEAT
Elyiawatson - Joint Leader of Oz -> Page 2
Sajhiri - Leader of Validus -> Page 3
Forbidden_On - Leader of Lycan -> Page 4
Post edited by Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh what a neat idea :-) lets hope this is kept clean and fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I would actually have to agree. Would be a fun idea.

*pushes asterelle on chair* b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dramafestb:laugh
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Does verti still play? Havent seen his WCs or someone WCing that he killed someone.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I say let TheDan be our test subject b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I say let TheDan be our test subject b:chuckle
    Hes busy wupping some **** b:chuckle someone call him in
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LadyWisteria - Sanctuary
    LadyWisteria - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    my what a great idea lol
    I, myself belong to the lovely faction, Oz, and I would love to see our Leader up there on the Hotseat

Will we be allowed to ask a question or are the questions all predetermined?
    How long are they in the Hotseat for?
    Will it only be leaders or will you be asking Marshalls and Exectutors later?

hehehe what about getting some of the GM's on the Hotseat too?b:beg
    edited July 2009
    Options
    my what a great idea lol
    I, myself belong to the lovely faction, Oz, and I would love to see our Leader up there on the Hotseat

Will we be allowed to ask a question or are the questions all predetermined?
    How long are they in the Hotseat for?
    Will it only be leaders or will you be asking Marshalls and Exectutors later?

hehehe what about getting some of the GM's on the Hotseat too?b:beg
    Assuming leaders mostly, if you can imagine the sheer amount of marshals and executors in the game...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well Decept, I think youve volunteered yourself, being you are the first leader of a faction to post in this thread b:chuckle you set yourself up for that one.

edited July 2009
    Options
    Well Decept, I think youve volunteered yourself, being you are the first leader of a faction to post in this thread b:chuckle you set yourself up for that one.
    I am just a forum spammer nothing else b:pleased
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Good idea I love this, :P I can talk to the Leader of Keepers :)
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Leaders in the Hotseat

Welcome to the Hotseat, here is where we shall get to know the various Faction Leaders as each week we shall attempt to goad a Guest Leader into divulging some information about themselves, their respective Factions and some fun questions thrown in just to throw them off-key hehe... Who knows we may offer Tea/Coffee and Cookies to help them relax as we grill them (safety belts will not be provided), hopefully they will be able to walk away still intact and be able to say

So here we go with this weeks first victim:

Name (Game Name): Elyiawatson (Also know as Ely for short)

Faction: Oz (Joint Leader)

Age Group (Example 11-20/21-30/31-40/41 and above): N/A

Gender (M/F): Male

Favourite Color: Some sort of Purple, perhaps a Vibrant Purple

Left or Right Handed: Ambidextrous

Where do you live (Example English-London/American-Utah): Canadian - Ontario

Favourite Film: Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Sweeney Todd to name a few

Favourite Actor & Actress: Johnny Depp

Meat, Vegetarian, other Like a bit all: Vegetarian

Is it SAFE: I Believe being a Vegetarian is safe

What will you do if we let out of the Hotseat: Sit on a cold one

Most Memorable PW Moment: Almost every moment with Rina (Wife)

Do you have a Favourite type of Character (Example Veno/Wizard/Cleric): Wizards

Where did you 1st hear of Perfect World: I was bored one day and just Googled the top MMORPG and did my research through reviews

Do you believe you can escape the Hotseat: Virtually? If I wanted to, Psychological is much harder to define

Who do you think we should place in the Hotseat next and why: If in the same faction, I say "IEatBabies" or "Twixie" because they interesting and will give you very strange answers

What tips would you give to any new budding Faction Leaders: I only know three Tips for a good Leader;
    One, learn that not everyone will be right for your Faction and deal with it before everyone gets attached to that Person or gets aggravated.
    Two, Levels never overshadows personality, neither does wealth.
    Three, a good Leader is one that doesn't need to do much, as the Faction Governs itself

You looking very nervous, would you like us to wipe your Brow: I'd worry more about how one would see me, but that's fine, I have sleeves for my perspiration

What do you see as being the most important role of a Faction Leader: To ensure everyone is in the faction for a similar reason

Do you think you fulfil the Role that you think to be most Important from the previous Question: Well, only representing our Leader, so I guess if I'm doing this for her, She's doing a good Job

Is it SAFE: There's always a danger, but its safer than some things

What do you think is the most stunning Vista in PW: Customization of your own character

If there was One Question you could ask someone, what would it be and who would you ask: Hmm if they answered to the truth that they perceive it as, I'd ask Rina "If I disappeared, will you forget me one day?"

Are you enjoying your time in the Hotseat: Yep

Would you care to divulge any Secrets about yourself: Well if I divulged them they're not Secrets, but yes most of them I'll share

What goals do you aspire to in life: To die without regrets, and pass as much as I can to one day I hope, a Daughter of my own

Are you Human: By scientific terms, most likely, but in terms of abstracts and Psychological I thin you'll find someone to prove me otherwise

Why have you not touched your Drink and Cookie: Because my Drink will not relinquish my thirst, and I'm not a fan of Cookies

Do you believe in life after the Hotseat: I wont know until the HOTSEAT passes, I would like to believe that there is

Do you Read Books: As a general? Yes I'm an avid love of literature

Whose your Favourite Author/Book: Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder and all of Haruki Murakami

What Music are you into: Classical, Mostly, or anything before 90's with a few exceptions

Whose your Favourite Music Artist (M/F): George Gershawin is a definite favourite, but The Beatles are a bit cliche of a choice, along with Queen

Do/Did you enjoy School/College/University: Yes college was quite an experience I enjoyed

What do you see so far as being your Crowning Achievement: Adopting and finding comfort within a Cat

Do you play on PW with an Opposite Gender Character: Usually its just my own Gender

Is your Faction Listed in the Guild Directory: I have no clue if it is, or knew one could do that
    (Perfect World International Forum - Guild Banter - Official Sanctuary Guild directory!)

Can you give us a good reason as to why we should let you out of the Hotseat: Nope, Unless you can give me a good reason why I have to leave the HOTSEAT

Did we make you Nervous: I believe I'm calm

You may now leave the Hotseat: Do I have too?

We hope you enjoyed your time with us.

Well there we have it, our First Victim in the Hotseat, if you are a Faction Leader and would like to take part in this Gentle get to know the Guest Leaders, then please leave your Name and we shall get in touch with you as soon as we have cleaned up the room for the next Guest Leader. Oh and if the GM's would like to take part, then please don't be shy, put your Name Forward.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    We cant ask questions ourselves? :-(

edited July 2009
    Options
    We cant ask questions ourselves? :-(
    No you may not cuddle with dan b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    Options

• Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lmao... I would like to see TrueLife in there xD (Audeamus leader)

... Asterelle as well... xD
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Helcaterian - Sanctuary
    Helcaterian - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This sounds like some great fun, I hope the Leaders dont play shy and avoid doing this.

Good luck with this Venture Emerald, hope it becomes very popular for you.
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Can I cuddle with Asterelle? -yanks elle up to seat-
  • Forbidden_On - Sanctuary
    Forbidden_On - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I do have to say as a faction leader it is fun to see how others feel about their factions and other factions. As far as Verticoli goes he's still on. I kick some rear next to him and Missbehaved almost nightly.
  • ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
    ArcAzrael - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oohhh i would love to see Sajy on that HOTSEATb:victory

Sajhiri (Leader of Validus)
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Is insurance provided for buttburn?
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Leaders in the Hotseat

Welcome to the Hotseat, here is where we shall get to know the various Faction Leaders as each week we shall attempt to goad a Guest Leader into divulging some information about themselves, their respective Factions and some fun questions thrown in just to throw them off-key hehe. Who knows we may offer Tea/Coffee and Cookies to help them relax as we grill them (safety belts will not be provided), hopefully they will be able to walk away still intact and be able to say

So here we go with the next victim:

Name (Game Name): Sajhiri

Faction: Validus (Leader)

Age Group (Example 11-20/21-30/31-40/41 and above): 21-30

Gender (M/F): Female

Favourite Color: Green

Left or Right Handed: Right Handed

Where do you live (Example English-London/American-Utah): Canadian - Vancouver

Favourite Film: Transformers 2

Favourite Actor & Actress: Nicolas Cage

Meat, Vegetarian, other Like a bit all: Like both Meat and Veggies

Is it SAFE: haha, never SAFE

What will you do if we let out of the Hotseat: Go jump in pool? Gotta cool off somehow

Most Memorable PW Moment: Epic Moment. My Friend NPC'd his TT Legs

Not Including anyone from your Faction, name your "Dream Squad": _Julio, TheDan, Aeriz, RisenPhoenix and Mech_Femto

Where did you 1st hear of Perfect World: I was looking up a Top Ten free online game thing to find a new game to play. It was Ranked 3rd

Do you believe you can escape the Hotseat: What if I don't want to?

Which Fashion Outfit do you think is the most Ridiculous: Currently released, Superstar Coat for guys. Criss crossing leather over a guys stomach is ****

What tips would you give to any new budding Faction Leaders: Don't take everything too seriously, or you'll burn yourself out

Your looking very nervous, would you like us to wipe your Brow: Sorry can't help it. the straps get me excited

What do you see as being the most important role of a Faction Leader: Someone everybody can come to and trust for Information that's correct

Which Fashion Outfit do you think is the best: Hmmm, personally I like the female Yukata

Is it SAFE: Nope, still not safe

What do you think is the most stunning View in PW: All of Heaven is beautiful, I like the Waterfall

If there was One Question you could ask someone, what would it be and who would you ask: Ice_Godess and if she wants to be in the HOTSEAT next. I know she likes straps also

Are you enjoying your time in the Hotseat: Oh, Very much

Would you care to divulge any Secrets about yourself: I used to be a wooden puppet girl. But my fairy godmother granted my wish and made me a real girl

What goals do you aspire to in life: I want to do the Camino Pilgrimage in Spain

Are you Human: I think I am but my parents aren't convinced

Why have you not touched your Drink and Cookie: Sorry I thought they were for santa

Do you believe in life after the Hotseat: No way, I'm never leaving the HOTSEAT

Do you Read Books: Yes I do

Whose your Favourite Author/Book: Hmm I just finished The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts

What Music are you into: Everything BUT twangy old country music and pop

Whose your Favourite Music Artist (M/F): too many to list. GnR, NIN, Tool, Seether and Breaking Benjamin

Name Three Items you would like to see in Perfect World: An In-Game Clock, Griffon looking flying mount and my own personal HOTSEAT.

What do you see so far as being your Crowning Achievement: Keeping my Faction together no matter how rough things got. Most of the credit goes to the Members, Couldn't have done it without them

Do you play on PW with an Opposite Gender Character (IE your Female but use a Male Character): Nope, I always play a female character

Is your Faction Listed in the Guild Directory: Yup, it should be
    (Perfect World International Forum - Guild Banter - Official Sanctuary Guild directory!)

Can you give us a good reason as to why we should let you out of the Hotseat: Only reason would be to get rid of me. But I already told you. I'm not leaving

Did we make you Nervous: Nope. I think I made you a bit nervous though

We hope you enjoyed your time with us, You may now leave the H O T S E A T: lol I sure hope you have me again. Keep the straps, I like them

Well there we have it, our Second Victim in the Hotseat. If you are a Faction Leader and would like to take part in this Gentle get to know the Guest Leaders, then please leave your Name and we shall get in touch with you as soon as we have cleaned up the room for the next Guest Leader. Oh and if the GM's would like to take part, then please don't be shy, put your Name Forward.

If anyone can think of a general/fun question to ask any Faction Leader that we are able to strap into the HOTSEAT, then please feel free to add it here and we shall be sure to add it to our list.

The HOTSEAT was brought to you by the NewsCrew Team
  • Dolandra_ros - Sanctuary
    Dolandra_ros - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Looks like the HOTSEAT is warming up a little b:pleased

I hope the Leaders keep coming to see if they can deal with the heatb:chuckle

Dol
    edited August 2009
    Options
    O.O b:chuckle Sajh wants a lot of man action in her Dream Squad, eh? b:laugh

• AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ok change the questions this is getting lame
  • Dolandra_ros - Sanctuary
    Dolandra_ros - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Maybe you could help out by suggesting some Questions AndromedaB? That way the thread would not seem so lame to you, although I must admit I like to see the differant answers that folks give.. Proves that not everyone is the same...

Mind you I am sure it is a great deal easier to criticize but not so easy to think of questions with out being too personal.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The questions seem alright. Some pple will miss out funny info on leaders if the questions are changed each time.
  • Forbidden_On - Sanctuary
    Forbidden_On - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I enjoyed this one as well let's me know who some our our great leaders are. I look forward to meeting you in PWI.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    where is the next "Hot buut"? we also desire to know more about gamestyle... if you understand what I mean... you know... taking things really hot.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden