Idk Veno Build

warrior728
warrior728 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Venomancer
is all magic good for veno build because wont the pet be tanking?
Post edited by warrior728 on

Comments

• _Krue_ - Heavens Tear
    _Krue_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    my veno is level 28, has 15 str and the rest is mag.

Pure mag build prob isn't recommended. but its what i prefer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಸ_ಸ ~~ Drama-Sauce-Face, 50% ownership to kon ♥♥
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Pure mag, or A hybrid of magic with some vit is what I think is best for first time venos...Fox builds and heavy/robe builds can get confusing and frustrating b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    my veno is level 28, has 15 str and the rest is mag.

Pure mag build prob isn't recommended. but its what i prefer

That is actualy the recommended build, specialy if this is the first time playing. Also, with careful sharding and equipment shopping you can get very high Pdef, insanely high mdef and very high damage. (which means high heals)

LA builds are usualy more versatile for pvp servers, and HA are very effective at high levels, or if you have some higher character funding your veno. Most HA venos restat after they get 70+, and use magic build to level first.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Dreamarki_ - Sanctuary
    Dreamarki_ - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What I have been told, is to keep your str. and dex, low. and to have mostly vit and mag. VIT because when charging to use a magic attack, it gives the opponent more time to attack, which means less HP on your part, so make those two equal, and I would suggest to only raise dex and str when needed to for equipment, never higher than your mag and vit though ^^
    Good luck in-game,
    Dreamarki b:victory Peace out xD