Can't Kill

Options
Blindwiz - Sanctuary
Blindwiz - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Blademaster
When I was using my main to do Cube of Fate, and ended in PK room, I realised I can't really PK anyone to pass that room, need some advice badly. I have never PK before, so no prior experience.

My main: 89 Sage BM
Stats with gear: 80+ Vit, 300 Str, 130 Dex, 6k hp
Armor: TT80 HA +3 ref.
Weap: Ape Axe, Vicious Scythe, Dragon Blade
Skill: All Axe tree maxed, All Axe, Pole and Blade Ultimate at Lv10
Genie: Lv10 Thunderstorm

Almost any class around my level can PK me when they enter that room.
But it is the fact that I can't do enough spike damage to kill them that I need help with.

There was once I enter the PK room with a Lv 67 Barb and we started attacking each other. We were at it for a full 5 mins, burning hp charms fast. He couldn't kill me but neither could I kill him no matter what combo I tried using cos I can't kill him before his charm ticks again. Needless to say, I deserved to be LOLed by him in regards to the Lvl advantage I had. Need suggestions from PK pro BMs to help me improve. Thanks.

P.S. No need to flame cos i know i sux at pk.
Post edited by Blindwiz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Caslina - Sanctuary
    Caslina - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Try to get a Calamity Axes of Blood, or Hatchet. Berserk spike damage can improve chance of killing the opponent before their charm ticks.
    Started PWI - Oct 2008
    Uninstalled PWI - Aug 2009
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Some rooms can be bypassed with a amount of some dice tickets.

Cube of Fate Guide http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=157802
    Cube of Fate Class Dicussion Clerics http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=333361

its not about how to pk but maybe ull get some tips from ppl which does/finished the cube.

Good luck
    Rooms that have PK enabled are: 11, 14, 23, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39, 43, 44, 45, 47 & 48.

Yes it is.

From This Thread (I can't take the credit)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Couldn't you have thunderstorm'd the barb? Zerk axes would help a lot anyway, allowing you to get the spikes you need to break through your opponents charm.

I haven't pk'd ever myself either, guess I'm on for a tough time O_o
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dragon, then thunderstorm, spam skills. barb vs. bm is the most pointless fight, unless someone gets lucky with crits it's just gonna be a huge waste of a charm.