TW Battlefront Report - Dreamweaver: 24/07 - 27/07

Lieal - Dreamweaver
Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Tideswell (East)
TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 24/07/2009 – 27/07/2009

This week’s major breakdown:
This weekend started off with a major gang bang on Calamity – their TWs this week totalled up to nine interesting wars, spanning from Friday to Sunday – whew! Equinox had two TWs this week, both against Calamity. On to the details~!

Schedule:

Offense
Defense

Friday (24/06)

Respect – Vibrant Cliffs – Calamity
Valkyrie – Dragon’s End – Calamity
Armagedon - City of the Plume - Calamity

Saturday (25/06)
Calamity – Ancient Wall – Equinox
Equinox – Tradewind – Calamity
BRUTAL – Sundown Highland – Calamity
Immortal – Dragon Wilderness – Calamity
Alliance – Walled Stronghold – Crusaders
Firestorm – Dreaming Cloud – Dynasty
xBushidox – Immolation Camp - ENVY

Sunday (26/07)
PsyTribe – Buried Bones – Calamity
Dynasty – Swamp of the Wraiths - Calamity

BREAKDOWN :
Finally, the weekend we all have been waiting for – the week where all the factions have decided to stage a major attack on Calamity. Unfortunately – or maybe through not enough planning, or not even planned – the factions that could make the difference – Equinox, Armagedon, and Dynasty – had not attacked at the same exact time, scattering down upon the three different days. Sorry Calamity, looks like no gank this week – and we were all looking forward to a more tense TW, too.

This week started off on the Friday evening, with Respect, Valkyrie, and Armagedon all staging an attack on Calamity. Respect was known as the breakaway faction of a group of higher levelled friends, but right the day the bid happened, they seemed to be scattered... they were a no-show for Calamity, the empty land facing a defeat by Calamity’s hands in a short five minutes. Here’s to hoping another rogue faction strikes away from the rest! (Steel, anyone?)

Valkyrie also made their entrance back onto the scene – if anyone lets their memory stretch that far back, they were a fairly strong faction that owned Sanctuary on the map before being taken over by Armagedon and Calamity. Unfortunately, they were taken down within eight minutes by Calamity’s teams... however, it was good to see Valkyrie appearing back on the TW front, looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Armagedon also decided to attack the City of the Plume – they were met with a full out offense and fell within thirty minutes. I was expecting a bit more from Armagedon, personally...oh well, better luck next time! Good job to all factions that fought this Friday.

Saturday started off with an early attack on Equinox by Calamity – held at 2 PM server time, making me wake up at 9 AM...ahem! – and their full out turtle was broken through in a short fourteen minutes...ouch Equinox. =( Later in the evening during the times when normal people actually play, the attack staged by Equinox on Calamity took place – at the same time, Immortal and BRUTAL took place. Immortal ended first in seven minutes, and Calamity staged a double offense on BRUTAL and Equinox after turtling EQ for the first few minutes, until their catapult squads arrived in Equinox’s war. Equinox fell within twenty two minutes, BRUTAL following shortly after with the time of eighteen minutes.

Crusaders defended an attack from Alliance, a new face on the map, and Crusaders pulled a nice offense at them and won within seven minutes. Nice job!

FireStorm held an attack on Dynasty, and Dynasty emerged victorious in just under an hour, pulling off a good defence and striking back. Nicely done!

xBushidox attacked ENVY, the “Black Horse” of this server, that has so far managed to hold off all the attacks thrown at them – the faction did a full out turtle, surrounding their base, and held off xBushidox successfully, winning by default! Great job to ENVY, xBushidoxbetter luck next time.

On Sunday, Dynasty attacked Calamity’s Swamp of the Wraiths and even with the turtle on their offense, they were broken through within fourteen minutes and fell. PsyTribe, attacking Calamity just to get some PvP experience in, were wiped within ten minutes.

Congratulations to Calamity for holding off and winning all of their TWs this weekend – good job to all factions that participated, see you all next week.

RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES:
Nothing interesting seemed to happen this week – people were expecting a gank to come onto Calamity once all the red messages started flashing, but alas, no significant gank of power happened. Had maybe Armagedon, Equinox and Dynasty thrown their forces together, Calamity would have lost a piece of their land. And what about all the other smaller, yet stronger than the rest factions? Maybe if sometime in the future all of these merged, or at least came to a temporarily merge into one faction, they could be a force to taken down one of the current ruling factions. Come on guys, we need some color here – soon my eyes will be hurting from all the red, pink, and blue. =(

It seems that Calamity’s leader’s request – “Calamity welcomes all of Dreamweaver to learn with us.” – was answered, and maybe this is a clue to the future? Come on you guys, it’s time to bring out the big guns.

Also, as some people have mentioned to me, the rumours section is sometimes too empty to be interesting... remember guys, I don't have ears everywhere, so if you have anything you'd like to see mentioned in here, PM me here/ingame. ;)

Current TW Breakdown:
Calamity : 20
Equinox : 14
Armagedon : 4
ENVY: 1
Dynasty : 1
Crusaders : 1

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/adopter_pets40/2009-07-2617-21-17.jpg

*No names will be mentioned here, with people only being referred to by their factions. No personal insult is meant to go out to anyone now, or in any future reports.*

*If you notice any MISTAKES in here (please facts only, the RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES are only what I have OBSERVED, please feel free to notify me*

Hope to see you all next weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lieal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Good report again Lieal ^.^
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Red_Death - Dreamweaver
    Red_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Great TW's this week guys!!!
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Great report again Lieal!

This week's TWs were interesting. And good job to Calamity for staving off all the attacks (and even winning one new land!)

Hope to see more interesting stuff next week!
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Theia - Dreamweaver
    Theia - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I love ur reports b:cute

Keep on with a good work!
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nice job Lieal.

I just hope we have at least the same number of TWs next week.
    This week-end was really, really fun.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XME_Norou - Dreamweaver
    XME_Norou - Dreamweaver Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As always: Excellent Job on the report Lieal, especially with the slew of TW's this week.

I really hope to see more week-ends such as this last, its great to see more and more factions stepping up to the challenge of TW. It'll make things interesting.
    XME_Norou: lvl 8x Archer, pure Dex build.
    Proud *EX* Member of XBushidoXb:victory

Done with PWI, moved on to my next game.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Great job on the report. It certainly looked like an action packed weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Lady - Dreamweaver
    Lady - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Great Report Lieal!
    Thanks for this! :)

Great TW weekend! :)
  • truthful1
    truthful1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    TERRITORY WARS[/SIZE

Also, as some people have mentioned to me, the rumours section is sometimes too empty to be interesting... remember guys, I don't have ears everywhere, so if you have anything you'd like to see mentioned in here, PM me here/ingame. ;)

Short on rumors? NP, I am here to help. Word on the street is one of the leader's of a top faction will be leaving the game this fall. This has many members of that faction very concerned. It will be interesting to see if the guild stays together, or if it slowly fades away.
    Please feel free to attack my decision to remain anonymous, as it proves you have nothing of value to say.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ooooooooo
    which faction is it?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ah you got this from HolyInferno on Sanc's forum hehe. Good job though. I missed these reports from Sanc xD Looking forward to your next one.
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This report is very detailed and organized. Love the color coding.

Nice work!
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm sorry to inform everybody that reads these that I won't be continuing the reports, due to lack of interest in both them and the game, as well as summer ending soon. b:sad This was pretty fun to do, and I sincerely you all enjoyed them - if anyone wishes to continue them on, that would be great. =)

Hit me up in-game if you want, I'll usually be on around TW times and just random pop-ins, and if I'm not afking I love answering PMs or just chatting. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Challotte - Dreamweaver
    Challotte - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm sorry to inform everybody that reads these that I won't be continuing the reports, due to lack of interest in both them and the game, as well as summer ending soon. b:sad This was pretty fun to do, and I sincerely you all enjoyed them - if anyone wishes to continue them on, that would be great. =)

Hit me up in-game if you want, I'll usually be on around TW times and just random pop-ins, and if I'm not afking I love answering PMs or just chatting. b:cute

Lieal,

In the short time I started following your reports, I really found them well written and fun :).

Sorry to hear you won't be continuing them, but your reasons are certainly understandable!

Best of luck to you and hopefully someone will try to pick up the torch.