Just Answer This!!!!!.......

Adannedhel - Sanctuary
Adannedhel - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
A couple of my friend wanted to know what is the highest/strongest monster or boss in perfect world????b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

and there was adannedhel whom the elves said could not be slain except by mishap or arrow from afar,and became mighty among men and elves

-Silmarillion
Post edited by Adannedhel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    River cross captain.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Adannedhel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    River cross captain.

reallly now way always looks innocent Ihit it didnt even look at me or flinchb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

and there was adannedhel whom the elves said could not be slain except by mishap or arrow from afar,and became mighty among men and elves

-Silmarillion
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Harpy Wraith and Hauntery Queen are the strongest I saw (Hauntery Queen is much harder)

Harpy Wraith is a world boss, the strongest world boss, and u can find her at Ancient Wall, till now no1 killed her cuz of insane aoe damage

Haunter Queen boss of the semi-last Lunar Glade (instance) valley, at the beginning is a ordinary boss (4500 trought BB to tank) after a little he starts to stun aoe (bb drops), random aggro, shoots a 20k aoe to clerics then kill the tanker with a 18k+ phys hits (not a skill or an aoe, normal hits!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adannedhel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Harpy Wraith and Hauntery Queen are the strongest I saw (Hauntery Queen is much harder)

Harpy Wraith is a world boss, the strongest world boss, and u can find her at Ancient Wall, till now no1 killed her cuz of insane aoe damage

Haunter Queen boss of the semi-last Lunar Glade (instance) valley, at the beginning is a ordinary boss (4500 trought BB to tank) after a little he starts to stun aoe (bb drops), random aggro, shoots a 20k aoe to clerics then kill the tanker with a 18k+ phys hits (not a skill or an aoe, normal hits!)

Ill try but your words of knowledge do know persuade my so b:shockedb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Silmarillion
    edited July 2009
    Ill try but your words of knowledge do know persuade my so b:shockedb:surrender
    I dunno ur level so I don't know how much u can understand from "tecnical" pwi languages, aniway they are insane
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thought not 'strongest' attackwise, other hard bosses can include 'Ancient Evil: Lethal Vengeance' for amateur parties in 2-3, he is long and difficult, think of him as a mini harpy wraith in terms, as they do the same thing skill wise, just less attack(random aggro shot of a spell, frontal AOE, etc) another hard one, is illusion lord armageddon in TT3-3.
  • Adannedhel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009

Ill try to kill it but your words of knowledge do not persuade me so b:shockedb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Silmarillion
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What about the all powerful Nien Beast (forgot exact name) He is invulnerable but can be chased away by 1000's of fireworks. b:cute
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Adannedhel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    thought not 'strongest' attackwise, other hard bosses can include 'Ancient Evil: Lethal Vengeance' for amateur parties in 2-3, he is long and difficult, think of him as a mini harpy wraith in terms, as they do the same thing skill wise, just less attack(random aggro shot of a spell, frontal AOE, etc) another hard one, is illusion lord armageddon in TT3-3.

ok b:victory Tearvalerin would you like to joi my guild at http://pwiking.guildlaunch.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Silmarillion
    edited July 2009
    no i would not.
  • Adannedhel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    I dunno ur level so I don't know how much u can understand from "tecnical" pwi languages, aniway they are insane

Im lvl 16 and sorry if I offended you tearb:surrenderb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Silmarillion
    edited July 2009
    well, i have interest in another faction currently
    edited July 2009
    Im lvl 16 and sorry if I offended you tearb:surrenderb:sad

let's just say that those bosses hits so hard that the best tankers of the game die in 1-2 hits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adannedhel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    River cross captain.

would you like to join my guild http://pwiking.guildlaunch.comb:victory

please respondb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Silmarillion
  • Adannedhel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    would you like to join my guild http://pwiking.guildlaunch.comb:victory

please respondb:victory

not you tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Silmarillion
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Guard called, they told me to tell you guys that he killed Harpy Wraith in 20 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Didn't someone kill Harpy Wraith through the use of 'alternative' tactics on LC?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
    edited July 2009
    Didn't someone kill Harpy Wraith through the use of 'alternative' tactics on LC?

Yep. A 8x Veno soloed it and is enjoying her bow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Yep. A 8x Veno soloed it and is enjoying her bow.
    ?_?
    10 char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    I thought it ended up with her getting...

edited July 2009
    ?_?
    10 char

She was found using a bug and told never to do it again. There is no way that you can solo Harpy Wraith without hacking/bugging otherwise.

There's a thread somewhere on here, just search Harpy Wraith or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Soloing any world boss is pretty much out of anyones reach.

edited July 2009
    a +12 sharded barb with 30k+ can solo a few world bosses wasting 2000 charms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Soloing any world boss is pretty much out of anyones reach.

I bet a GM could do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There's so much unfair **** going on this game. Don't get me wrong - I love it - but the amount of people who get away with exploits for 1337 weapons is LUDICROUS. There should be a 0 tolerance policy for this kinda ****. It's a slap in the face for those of us who worked our asses off for our weapons.
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ^^ This is not taking into the account the # of people who get away with blatant botting. How does someone post a picture of them botting on PWI Official forums and *not* get banned permanently (the majority of y'all should know who I'm talking about)?

Sorry for the double post mods. /EndQQ
    edited July 2009
    drmarley wrote: »
    ^^ This is not taking into the account the # of people who get away with blatant botting. How does someone post a picture of them botting on PWI Official forums and *not* get banned permanently (the majority of y'all should know who I'm talking about)?

Sorry for the double post mods. /EndQQ
    I don't remember right now, explain me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Search the lower depths(page 11 at the bottom), I think the mods failed to delete all the copies of the link to the screenie. It was hilarious.

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    locking this. If you want someone to get in trouble, try reporting them b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.