Guild Bank!!!

XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands
XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Basicly i feel there should be guild bank for all the guild the way this works there will be a building in all the major cities were the guild can go to deposit items and take out items but the guild master can edit what can be taken out by rank for example a mercenary can only take out 1 item per 48 hours and withdraw 5k every 48 hours
but i higher ranker such as exucutor can take out like 3 items every 48 hours ect
however you can deposit as much as you no matter what rank and the idea for this is that when something is deposited when we go to the guild bank we can see who deposited that item meaning if they depisit a lot all the time and there a low lv i as leader would promote them so they can take out more
+ just so u sorta make the game more relistic instead of just having the bank for free i feel you pay 50k to start ur bank of then 200k ect to exspand your bank space. i have played wow befor and they also have a very good addon to there bank they make tabs and from the guild menu when you press g you can choose what rak can withdraw and deposit in those certain tabs . this means that you dont get low lv noobs taking out high lv stuff because they wont be able to acces the tab that i have made for y more respected members but you would have to buy these tabs to again amke the game more relistic
Faction: Vortex
+BE nice AND polite U ****** ****** ok Cus its RuDE to SWEAR and BE abusive b:pleased [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands on

Comments

• _Oramis_ - Heavens Tear
    _Oramis_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hmm well its a good idea but you know if you like the way World of War.craft is doing things maybe you should go back and play. just a sugesstion
  • XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    i would except that i cant afford im just saying that they did do good things that no other mmorpg has and i feel it would be good if this 1 did cus its a rlly good mmorpg just in need of some improvement
    +BE nice AND polite U ****** ****** ok Cus its RuDE to SWEAR and BE abusive b:pleased [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I kind of sorta like this idea because most factions have guild catshops so this is kind of making it offical and better. Thing is is the person can take out their own item or any item of their choice in the bank? Why I ask is because I wouldn't be surprised if ppl join a fac then steal a rare item from the bank then leave. If its secured and you can store your items in the bank or sell them than I'm all for it. Thing is though if thats the case I can't see it happening just because PWI still want to make money from safe ext stones and inv ext stones, its a nice idea though hope it happens.
  • Seraki - Dreamweaver
    Seraki - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I completely agree. However, I feel that there should be a Gold cost for this. Simply because this is a huge feature and PWI would be more likely to agree to this if they could make a little for it. Not that they're greedy but, every little design or feature like this has to cost money. And I don't feel as if there should be a building per se. But a NPC in maybe the Archosaur, Etherblade, City of the Plume, and City of the Lost. Simply because a building would be a big thing to add when most major cities don't have room for a building, and no other service has a building (not even the Promotions Agent!) So, great idea. But, it needs a little refining. And also, don't ever compare PWI to WoW again. If we wanted to hear about how great WoW was we would be on their forum. So, please don't do that.

-Seraki
  • XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    ye ok the gold thing sounds fine to me ^^ considering u can buy gold ingame that is fine