Who has the strongest weapon in pwi?? (refinement counts) plS post pics

Options
Huddle - Sanctuary
Huddle - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Who has the strongest weapon in pwi?? Pics appreciated :)
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Post edited by Huddle - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Brucutu - Dreamweaver
    Brucutu - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Money! No, really.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    that spectral archer on Lost City ? o,o

45641989.th.jpg

very old image thought
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    that spectral archer on Lost City ? o,o

45641989.th.jpg

very old image thought
    holy ****...
  • Dakaruch - Lost City
    Dakaruch - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    There's several people with +12 weapons in LC >.>
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    but isnt her entire armor set +12 too >>?
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I started to drool slightly when I saw that image.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    nobody has a full +12 armor set on LC. Spectral has a few +12 weps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    A few players on the LC server have +12 weps, mostly BMs with GX
    Athran and Taykiem (Spec and CQ respectively, both WR) and Yoshiki and his bow (Spec EA) come to mind.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Athran and Taykiem (Spec and CQ respectively, both WR) and Yoshiki and his bow (Spec EA) come to mind.

Zechs, Shinzoko...a few more...Cannot remember it Asiris's Bow is +11 or +12....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Found this on another topic.

Here is the strongest weapon on PWI

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc287/terrorsmurff/GMweapon.jpg
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    [removed for a reason]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Found this on another topic.

Here is the strongest weapon on PWI

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc287/terrorsmurff/GMweapon.jpg

What's funny is that that weapon has a durability of 995/999. That means its been used a few dozen times. I wonder what mobs / players have been pulverized by its awesome might.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What's funny is that that weapon has a durability of 995/999. That means its been used a few dozen times. I wonder what mobs / players have been pulverized by its awesome might.
    me ): GMs are evil beings.
  • XME_Norou - Dreamweaver
    XME_Norou - Dreamweaver Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

This weapon was used to kill the infamous River-Cross Captain.
    XME_Norou: lvl 8x Archer, pure Dex build.
    Proud *EX* Member of XBushidoXb:victory

Done with PWI, moved on to my next game.
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yes. The one who should be banned using any logical reasoning. Putting money into the game does not put you above the rules.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i think shinzoko has the strongest weapon (at least until yoshiki +12's his) cv bow>HH99
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i hope the thousands was worth the 2 months of usage they get >.>
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What's the point in having a +12 weapon? You know at that point everyone will know you have it, so no one will fight you....... Only people who like to auto-******* themselves +12 imo. They like to log on, see it, and go "Im so AWESOME! YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!" b:bye
    edited July 2009
    Options
    should name the thread, who got the strongest weapon obtained by undisputed means >.> that would weed out problematic names
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Im sorry but I have to ask. How dose one look at someones player information?
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Im sorry but I have to ask. How dose one look at someones player information?

Click on them, right click their face on top of screen, Player info.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
    edited July 2009
    Options
    should name the thread, who got the strongest weapon obtained by undisputed means >.> that would weed out problematic names
    idk theres some people on sanc who went from incredibly shoddy gear, to incredible instantly at 90. example: vernomtress in outlaw, gooseyness in leg, etc. vern had blue named NPC items with lousy mods, and a lolrequiemblade, now hes in full +10 TT90 with 4x perfect shards in everything. goosey, although not as extreme, was the same case, is now in all +8 stuff, +11 weapon. its a mystery indeed :P.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Shinzoko would have the most powerful weapon in the game simply because he has the debuff bow +12. Yoshiki's +12 99HH gold xbow can't really compare to the +12 gold lunar valley bow.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The posting of screenshots of other players and using their names is a violation of forum rulage. Please fix screenshots now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The posting of screenshots of other players and using their names is a violation of forum rulage. Please fix screenshots now!
    then you should go edit the screenies youve made before with your weiner out!
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

I sense envy from u b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dudusk - Lost City
    Dudusk - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    think Yoshiki's cv is +10...
  • Huddle - Sanctuary
    Huddle - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

maybe thats why they made photo shop :Db:shocked
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    idk theres some people on sanc who went from incredibly shoddy gear, to incredible instantly at 90. example: vernomtress in outlaw, gooseyness in leg, etc. vern had blue named NPC items with lousy mods, and a lolrequiemblade, now hes in full +10 TT90 with 4x perfect shards in everything. goosey, although not as extreme, was the same case, is now in all +8 stuff, +11 weapon. its a mystery indeed :P.
    I wouldnt be surprised cause atm lv90 gear is basically end gear for us. I did the eact same thing.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wouldnt be surprised cause atm lv90 gear is basically end gear for us. I did the eact same thing.
    by the time we get to 99/100, 3-2 and 3-3 will probably be commonnly ran :P, not to mention you can just chip the armors if youre a cube regular.