Yo Dawg! I herd you like Barbarians...

Options
Frijolero - Sanctuary
Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
...so I put your Barbarian on a Sherman so you can tank while you tank...
yodagwbarb.png
Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
- June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Frijolero - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I lol'ed, officially pimped.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    That is EPIC. That's all I can say about it really. Thanks for making my day, Frijolero. b:thanks b:laugh b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    he he, I'm glad you like it. This is my first yo dawg joke I've ever made. Got the idea while I was reading a Firewoks Tutorial. Took me about a day and a half between takin' the screenshots, findin' the right pictures and learn how to Use Adobe Fireworks. I knew some basic stuff from the software cause I used it before to do Neverwinter Nights portraits and Dawn of War Badges and Banners, but never done a whole pic from scratch like now.

By the way, here's the fnished version of the picture with text added in case you wanna send it to your barbarians fellas b:laugh
    yodagwbarb.th.png
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Varaga - Dreamweaver
    Varaga - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This just made my day.
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    that was awesome b:laughb:thanks
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    there really should be more firearms in this game
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hawk wrote: »
    there really should be more firearms in this game

Lets not forget combat vehicles. The new land mounts that don't just get you where you need to go, but destroy everything in their paths to get there. I know I'd get one. *laughs manically*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lets not forget combat vehicles. The new land mounts that don't just get you where you need to go, but destroy everything in their paths to get there. I know I'd get one. *laughs manically*

You want one? just gimme some screenies from your char and what kind of wehicle you want and I'll see what can I do. I still wanna practice with Adobe Fireworks a lil' more b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *sigh* ...really? Alrighty, then... *ahem* ...YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!! *slap* The proper verbiage of that rediculous meme is "'Sup Dawg"...none of this "Yo Dawg" childishness...don't you realize that the Internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS!! I mean, seriously, just let these old memes die already!! [/4chan RAGE]

...that aside, there is one "Yo Dawg" that cannot be beat.

"Yo dawg, I herd yo and yo dawg like yo-yos, so we put yo dawg in a yo-yo so yo can yo-yo yo dawg while yo dawg yo-yo's...dawg."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    "Yo dawg, I herd yo and yo dawg like yo-yos, so we put yo dawg in a yo-yo so yo can yo-yo yo dawg while yo dawg yo-yo's...dawg."

That was just painful to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
    edited July 2009
    Options
    That was just painful to read.

Exactly.

DESU.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *sigh* ...really? Alrighty, then... *ahem* ...YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!! *slap* The proper verbiage of that rediculous meme is "'Sup Dawg"...none of this "Yo Dawg" childishness...don't you realize that the Internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS!! I mean, seriously, just let these old memes die already!! [/4chan RAGE]

...that aside, there is one "Yo Dawg" that cannot be beat.

*clears ups throat* ... I'M DOIN' IT IT RIGHT!!!

The 'Yo Dawg' meme formula is (Taken from the world's biggest meme database: knowyourmeme dot com):
    {Sup/Yo} dawg, I heard you like X, so I put an X in/on your Y so you can Verb(X) while you Verb(Y)

So either you use the sup dawg or the Yo dawg to start the meme macro is correct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1wZbIdlSTI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *clears ups throat* ... I'M DOIN' IT IT RIGHT!!!

The 'Yo Dawg' meme formula is (Taken from the world's biggest meme database: knowyourmeme dot com):

So either you use the sup dawg or the Yo dawg to start the meme macro is correct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1wZbIdlSTI
    Still doin' it wrong. Sup dawg was the original meme, posted by a lulzy anon over on 4chan. Therefore, it is the true meme, by 4chan's well-known, infallible meme standards. Any other mutation or variation is seen as complete and utter BS, that is therefore rendered as a source of anti-lulz in the universe.

"Yo Dawg" must be destroyed, along with all the other unfunny memes. It is the cancer that is killing /b/. I'm the cure. Just call me Dr. House. IT'S NOT LUPUS.

...don't mess with an anon that came from 4chan to here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• benokiz
    benokiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ^ made my eyes bleedb:surrender
  • Wyiana - Heavens Tear
    Wyiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh god I just woke up the whole neighbourhood bursting out laughing XDDD
    I especially love xzibit in banker's clothes LOL

too bad none of my rl friends would get the joke b:sad I don't think they even know the "yo dawg" thing...

PS1: I would have put "I herd you like tanking", but splitting hairs
    PS2: Kona, rules 1&2 ffs
    edited July 2009
    Options

too bad none of my rl friends would get the joke b:sad I don't think they even know the "yo dawg" thing...

I don't need no rules. I'm THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    DESU.
    Lmfao.
    ..Dunno why that was funny...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Vanora - Lost City
    Vanora - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thats whats up barb/tank ftw!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Through the storm, through the mist, through these troubled times my sword will prevail...
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options

I thougth the same after I made it. I'll change the text tomowwor cuz now it's
    late and i'm gonna hit the sack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anomandariss - Heavens Tear
    Anomandariss - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Still doin' it wrong. Sup dawg was the original meme, posted by a lulzy anon over on 4chan. Therefore, it is the true meme, by 4chan's well-known, infallible meme standards. Any other mutation or variation is seen as complete and utter BS, that is therefore rendered as a source of anti-lulz in the universe.

"Yo Dawg" must be destroyed, along with all the other unfunny memes. It is the cancer that is killing /b/. I'm the cure. Just call me Dr. House. IT'S NOT LUPUS.

...don't mess with an anon that came from 4chan to here.
    I never thought I'd see an oldfag here.

Rules 1 and 2.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *points to post 17* lern2read
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wyiana - Heavens Tear
    Wyiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I never thought I'd see an newfag here.
    Fixed. Do you realize how many people would rage at this if we took it there lol
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well, I made the changes on the text. Now I can say this macro is complete
    yodagwbarb.th.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Please don't bring this to these forums, your vocabulary is also derogatory in nature. This is your warning, it was fine until you started throwing around hate speech
This discussion has been closed.