weather system

Houko - Lost City
Houko - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
i think pwi should have a weather system wer it could rain in sum areas and change ovr time like in an actual world itd b more realistic and fun,bsides that having just certain areas just raining is boring and clouds having an actual effect on the land (as in shadows) will b more interactive
Post edited by Houko - Lost City on

Comments

• MrSig - Dreamweaver
    MrSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I concur. Having a changing environment would add much realism to the game. Now understanbably, we're not asking that Arch be suddenly be covered in 2 feet of snow. But having weather patterns such as rain would not be that difficult i would imagine.

It gets boring grinding in the same area where's its raining forever. And sometimes lol, you just get tired of sunshiny weather.
  • MrSig - Dreamweaver
    MrSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sorry to double post, but even small things like maybe a fog bank or sandstorms in the desert regions would be nice too.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Only if they add a weatherman skill.... and the Duke shouts the weather reports for all the regions....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There's enough system announcements with all those hercs and nixes, we'd see nothing but red if they had weather announcements. But the weather itself wouldn't be too bad.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Oramis_ - Heavens Tear
    _Oramis_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    its actually a very good idea. and having 2 feet of snow in arch would be funny lol
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I like the idea.Weather system b:pleased like in Gothic3 or Oblivion ..but think of it , we can have more lag..just imagine a rain storm in archosaur ..b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    but think of it , we can have more lag..just imagine a rain storm in archosaur ..b:laugh

Maybe that lag would drive all cat-shops away from Archosaurb:chuckle
    But anyway, the idea is great. I just add that you could "turn off" the weather system, if it is too laggy.