Warning Legendary

Options
dpod
dpod Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
So im pretty new to PW, i just hit lvl20 and had one of those shout groups do my fb19. Turned out it was people from Legendary, i thought was going to be cake.... well it was untill i started picking up my items. Being new i didnt know items went to other people while still in squad and they got everything. I asked them to trade me and i got a sorry about your luck.

Names! - [removed]

I know some ppl didnt get anything and i know how did, [removed]instead of sending my item decided to keep and sent me 10k(wtf)

[removed] on the other had got pretty much anything of value and didnt send a thing.

i took screenshots(i'd post if i knew how ><) pretty sad that lvls 80 go around with there head up ther own ****'s and end up stealing from a lvl20 on there first fb. good job Legendary way to go!!!!
Post edited by dpod on

Comments

• riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    omg..dat is so low of them..i feel sorry for ya b:sad.. n tho think those ppl come from legendary... b:shocked
  • SirJorge - Heavens Tear
    SirJorge - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well on an fb 19 theres really nothing of much value. Unless there was a mold drop. For you it would be good money, but for the lvl 80s it would be chump change.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sorry to hear that your first experience with a Major faction, and one of the two that holds our TW map, was a bad one. I hope that you have more positive experiences in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dude...idk what happened there but do you realize that the 10k she sent you is probably worth about half or so of the items that drop in there? Making a post for such a thing ...lol I wouldn't be surprised if you were a nef with some alt just telling stories to try and get more ppl to hate/attack us.
  • Helcaterian - Sanctuary
    Helcaterian - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am sorry to hear that a Big Faction like Legendary has such players amongst its ranks, But! in all fairness unless the players involved stated that the "Tabber" gets all the drops, there can be no real complaint, from my own experience of going through a few FB19's and 29's with a few of my own characters, there have been few who ahev said "Tabber gets drops" that have held to that statement, then there have been those who say that "Tabber gets drops" but dont hold true to their words, then there is the ones who dont say it at all and dont offer up the drops and lastly again another bunch who dont mention it but at the end pass over all/most of the drops.
    With my Helc character to be honest i was not even bothered about the drops, that fact that the person took me through my FB19 was great, ok they get some good Xp for doing it, but they are the ones doing all the work, so i fealt they at least deserved a bonus for it.

I would say this to anyone esle who is about to go through a FB19/29/39 ect... If the person/group that is about to take you through Advertize that "Tabber gets Drops" then when you meet them at the FB Dungeon, confirm this with them, then and only then, if they fail to hold upto their end of the bargain can you complain.

Happy Gaming
    b:victory
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums, either you should amend your post to take the names out or a moderator will.

If the team advertised that 'All drops go to tabber', this does not mean every single little thing that drops - it usually refers to 3* items and molds and not a random DQ drop, etcetera.
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums, either you should amend your post to take the names out or a moderator will.

If the team advertised that 'All drops go to tabber', this does not mean every single little thing that drops - it usually refers to 3* items and molds and not a random DQ drop, etcetera.

This

10char
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dude...idk what happened there but do you realize that the 10k she sent you is probably worth about half or so of the items that drop in there? Making a post for such a thing ...lol I wouldn't be surprised if you were a nef with some alt just telling stories to try and get more ppl to hate/attack us.

if this wasnt so stupid i'd laugh.. omg u have got to be kidding..
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    10k is pretty close to the actual amount that the drops were worth. Unless the boss dropped a mold or something, which I doubt. I wouldnt call it "stealing". Unless you prove that you specifically stated that you wanted all drops.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    if this wasnt so stupid i'd laugh.. omg u have got to be kidding..

If you weren't so stupid I'd laugh.. Oh Em Gee, you have got to be kidding..
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok so the tabber is NEW TO THE GAME... the least ppl could do is TELL her that 10k is worth more than the drops there so he/she dont actually feel like hes/shes getting scammed/robbed blabla
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    Aeyris - Sanctuary Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The same thing has happened to me. Legendary is better about these kind of things, but I've had some people from Nefarious help me with an FB before and they took all my drops. It was really wrong of them, hence why I strongly dislike the faction (not saying that everyone in Nef is a bad person).
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    dpod wrote: »
    So im pretty new to PW, i just hit lvl20 and had one of those shout groups do my fb19. Turned out it was people from Legendary, i thought was going to be cake.... well it was untill i started picking up my items. Being new i didnt know items went to other people while still in squad and they got everything. I asked them to trade me and i got a sorry about your luck.

Names! - PrimaDonna, SolomonWolf, Fawnix, Mizuri_Su and Noobisaur

I know some ppl didnt get anything and i know how did, Mizuri_Su instead of sending my item decided to keep and sent me 10k(wtf)

Noobisaur on the other had got pretty much anything of value and didnt send a thing.

i took screenshots(i'd post if i knew how ><) pretty sad that lvls 80 go around with there head up ther own ****'s and end up stealing from a lvl20 on there first fb. good job Legendary way to go!!!!

This is post is very strange you know?

First you didn't mention anything about a agreement of tabber keeps all drops. If there was no such agreement there is NO reason for you to keep the drops. Second if there was such agreement, it is mostly likely "Tabbers keep molds and 3 stars" not tabber keep all drops. Most molds are worthless, sold 10-30k each, and I doubt there was one that dropped. A mold is yellow colored and 3 stars are purple. Oh and now that people has mentioned it, you don't care to respond.
    Nice try nef, now gtfo.
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This has been hashed over time and again, but two things. First, as it explicitly stated, in squad or the ad, that all drops went to tabber? If so, then yes, you were wronged and those who ran should have kept their word. If you just assumed though, then that was your error. But, as has been stated here, the drops altogther would only have been worth 10-20k, unless there was a mold....which would then be maybe another 50k. That said, I'll concede that people from Leg shouldn't be caring at all about drops from FB19, if one can actually prove a benefit to the low level; it's 69+ where drops become more of an issue.

Second, what new players on the server seem to have lost sight of is that while they provide tabs, the runners are also rendering a service. They give you a fast, easy run to get your culti and quests done, really it's not as if they should owe you for helping you. Low level FBs, 29 aside, used to take an hour wined, and actually were dangerous. Try going with an entire at FB level party, and compare the difference in effort and energy you expend. Yes, the runners get exp, but while it may seem a lot to the low level, it's peanuts at high levels, can get more in less time grinding while actually still making a profit on drops. Never understood why people who ask for help also feel entitled to reward for having been helped, nor why high levels are spending time doing FBs just for exp when the exp/time ratio is meager, especially without profit incentive.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This is why you should join a faction, yes if your story was legit then you have the right to every item. Instead though of going streight to the fourms and putting out names you should of talked to the Leg leader or dir. If no one talked to you about it then you should of contacted a GM. If nothing else then just watch out for the same ppl and tell your friends about them.

Yeah join a good faction and do your FBs with them.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Advertised or non-advertised about drops, I cant imagine what Lv70+ pple from one of the bigger factions where thinking keeping drops from the LOWEST FB POSSIBLE IN THE GAME. I do understand situation may be diff. if its fb51 and higher.

Its common sense that new pple wanna experience getting the exotic gear and ornaments that they see for the first time, even tho it may be **** gear. Its just the newness of the situation, of course theyre gonna get pissed if you hand them money not even worth 50-100k. Coins are laying around all over the place, unless its some decent amount that they never saw before, most would like to pick up the item drops that 'they never seen before drop so much from a single mob and their first big boss'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hmm... a look at the OP's profile...

"Join Date
    07-25-2009"

Take a look at the Date of this topic creation...

Kinda suspicious eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Eh.... it's not hard to get lv19 in one day.
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Errrrmm...short observation:
    Forum join date has nothing to do with the date you start playing PWI. He may aswel took him 1 month to reach level 19.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Snowsnow dear, what does this have to do with "nice try nef?"
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol.
    10 chars.
    b:dirty
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    o_O Grats on counting ninny.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    TY! Do I get cake?
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sure sure! -gives cake- And go share with rosiedarling, tell her I said hi. b:thanks
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Oke, make sure it's a rum cake. When she passes out, party at my place. Bring julia too b:sin
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Awesome, count me in. I'll make sure to accidentally spill half my liquor cabinet in that cake. b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Checking the number of xenobeast blood I have in my bank I have done over 200 fb19 runs. Nothing of value drops there ever. I know you probably saw some items drop from some mob and have seen the WC's say "DROPS TO TABBER" but that stuff you saw in fb19 is just worthless **** noone cares about at all.

I'm amazed how demanding and spoiled some low-levels are getting. How do they get this sense of entitlement ingrained in their heads by fb19?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Checking the number of xenobeast blood I have in my bank I have done over 200 fb19 runs. Nothing of value drops there ever. I know you probably saw some items drop from some mob and have seen the WC's say "DROPS TO TABBER" but that stuff you saw in fb19 is just worthless **** noone cares about at all.

I'm amazed how demanding and spoiled some low-levels are getting. How do they get this sense of entitlement ingrained in their heads by fb19?

A 'low-level' that just recently came into this game may not know that the 'worthless **** noone cares about at all' that drops from the mobs are excluded from the advertised "DROPS TO TABBER". Drops means all drops. Perhaps individuals should say "3 star and molds to tabber" instead, to avoid any future confusion?

And honestly, when I read your post, Im kindof surprised at your rather rude words, Ast. Ive always known you to be kind and polite. Instead of calling newcomers to this game 'demanding and spoiled', I would think you of all people would try to clarify the misunderstanding, especially since you represent Legendary as their new leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    moved to lower depths for spam. Spamming can get you temp banned by the way
This discussion has been closed.