Battle Pet Pack Sale

2»

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    seduce wrote: »
    They deserve the extra boost since they allow pwi to make the most money.

Money is made from the other classes as well (see below answer)

Although having a battle pet sales doesnt really benefit other classes b:cry

It does when other classes sell the feathers and SoF to those who do not have access to the cs...b:chuckle

10char......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    man this was so obnoxious seeing so many cashed hercs its not even funny, people begging all over and complaining for meat on WC... >_>; if youre not ready for the stupidthing dont buy one!!!

blah though I can admit I bought about 3000 feathers and my gf 8.8k forces >_>;
  • Chase_Phenix - Heavens Tear
    Chase_Phenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:cry AWWW the Icon thing said Weekend Blowout sale! I Sold Tons of good items for deep discount to have money for PF's and now the price has shot right back up, and I would of had enough, but now, can't afford them :(

Don't say WEEKEND blowout sale if its a ONE DAY SALE, Say ONE DAY, or FRIDAY or SATURDAY sale. But to stop on Sunday is just cruel.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:cry AWWW the Icon thing said Weekend Blowout sale! I Sold Tons of good items for deep discount to have money for PF's and now the price has shot right back up, and I would of had enough, but now, can't afford them :(

Don't say WEEKEND blowout sale if its a ONE DAY SALE, Say ONE DAY, or FRIDAY or SATURDAY sale. But to stop on Sunday is just cruel.

Please check the date of the post above you - this thread is about a sale two months ago.

The Gms have confirmed that something went wrong with this weekend's sale, and that it will be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    chase you r*tard , why would u comment on a ... month old topic >_>
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampirenite
    vampirenite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009

This is the thread you want to read Chase b:chuckle

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=360141