Solo?

Options
divin3angel
divin3angel Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
Is it possible to Solo TT's with an Archer? if so around what lvl and the build.
Post edited by divin3angel on

Comments

• Thardos - Harshlands
    Thardos - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No

tenchars
  • Lethallove - Lost City
    Lethallove - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yes you can , depends on build and how u play
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Prepare to destroy your hp heiro.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Aerynx - Sanctuary
    Aerynx - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Archers are not tanks. I highly doubt that even with an hp charm it would be possible.
    As a pure dex archer the only instance i can tank is fb19 maybe 29 soon.
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How are you unable to tank fb 29 at level 78?
  • Aerynx - Sanctuary
    Aerynx - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I haven't tried in a while and I do not want to make any false assumptions. I'm tempted to try now.b:chuckle
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You probably can. Quinzy hit about 500 on my buffed, I dont wear TT armors, nor I have refined myself too much. So yea, shouldnt be a problem.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Kusider - Heavens Tear
    Kusider - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I've done fb29 quite a few times, and Qingzi has quite a big attack range. Hits me from 300-700. If you're as unlucky as me, most will be into the 600's and you'll have 2.2k+ phys def, but still, not too difficult with shields and pots.

I've been told you can do fb39 with HP charm and pull. Yet to try it since I barely even play, and I haven't got a pull yet.

Soloing TT's however... well by the time you can, I doubt it will be worth it.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I've been tanking fb29 for friends since my 50s. Im sure you can aswell. If you dont have expensive gear, a low cleric healing will sufice.
    Solo'ing is a diferent scenario. AoE and decent dmg to clear fast the group mobs and enough res to take hits from boss. Not really sure at which lv i was able to do it, but im sure a 70+ archer with maxxed skills can handle without a problem. Take some apot healing pots or charm (if u got spare cash) for safety reasons if you're not too sure.
    I've been told you can do fb39 with HP charm and pull. Yet to try it since I barely even play, and I haven't got a pull yet.
    I helped some low lvs do their fb39 this week and some crazy dude lured all mobs on that aoe boss. Almost everyone got killed. I managed to aoe all the low mobs quickly and get boss on my tail to keep others safe. Managed to solo him by kiting and left it with low hp till squad got ready. He does pack a punch (300~800), but he's not hard and i did it without charms. The other bosses went smoothly, but im sure if you kite the same way, its doable...specially if you have a cleric helping.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Possible but worthless
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol yea its possible but it will demolish your charm, but to the person who said archers arent that great of tanks your very wrong.

heres a list of things ive tanked to give an idea, My build is pure dex with all hp in gems and refining.

FB 19-59, 79, and a few bosses in 89
    Tanked a few TTs in solo mode obviously.
    Can tank 3-1 squad mode with 2 clerics

bosses:

obviously any boss below 40.
    Khewy Rattus Lord
    Eyes of Krimson
    Jewelscalen
    Slitt
    Empyrean Slither
    Kimsa
    FB51 Culti bosses
    Gargantakong (very hard)
    Luminoc
    Virridis Stormhorn
    Suzerix
    Dark Dragon Templar
    World Bosses (Cenminator, Soul Hunter, Sword Tamer, Ancient Spearman, Rottenflesh Abomination)

if it wasnt so early i would keep going. Im sure theres more lol.