<Struggles in perfect world <MUST READ>

Lightz_Rod - Dreamweaver
Lightz_Rod - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi people, I've seen very few people with my level, most of the low levels I see are only lv.15. Why? Here are only some of the reason's why.

1. After lv.12 things get rougher, characters can't get much more level ups faster anymore and could spend hours doing nothing.

2. They aren't making any profitable money to make, probally left with 10k or so, not enough to survive when you reach lv.30.

3. Most clerics drop out at lv.10, too frusterating they say.

4. At level 15, most warriors and Barbarians drop out due to lack of mana, or money.

5. Archers drop out at lv.30 normally because they simply can't find anymore mats because of their frusteration to make money grows, they get less training.

6. Quests just mostly become grinds. Yes it's true, but they give exp and money, and spirit.

7. 13+ find themselves low on spirit.

8. SOME clerics drop out at lv.50 due to way to much money

9. At first, most people care about how their characters look, (SLAP) shame on you!! Eventually, it's the items you depend on! Lv.10+ will realize this as their HP and MP affect them.

10 (final). ALL CHARACTERS JUST SEEM TO KEEP GRINDING!!

Is there a way to stop this madness, I need your ideas on how you keep yourself busy while making money and getting exp!! Maybe the newbies can learn from this.

Here's my guide, enjoy :D

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=360102
Post edited by Lightz_Rod - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• r3moval
    r3moval Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    1)Since I've hit 11 I've had to many quest to do and I end up leveling before finishing all my quest for that level. So what you said isn't true.
    2)Do you want every one to start with a few mill? Money is always hard to come by on any game at low levels.
    3)Consedering they 2-3 shot all their quest mobs...
    4)I have never had trouble with mana with melee class. Your not supposed to have spending money at low levels just buy pots.
    5)They can't find mats? Every lose training time if they want to farm for money.
    6)....
    7) MAybe they wasted their spirt on worthless skills. I've only had trouble at lvl 19 but the I probally was stupid with my skills
    8) Clerics are money burners.
    9) wat?
    10) All games are like this.

If you want Ez mode go play a private server.
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You don't play a game cause its easy all the way
  • Lightz_Rod - Dreamweaver
    Lightz_Rod - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You don't play a game cause its easy all the way

I only really did mean just some suggestions of surviving the game without constantly creating accounts oVER OVER AND OVER
  • Tehdemon - Dreamweaver
    Tehdemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I've noticed my little brother doing this an awful lot. He used to play Last Chaos, and he had like 4 differnt accounts and like 14 different characters. Why? i don't know. I think it's because once you get to a certain level on any game, you really have to work hard to get to the next one. If you can't keep interest, you say why not start anew? I then turned him to Pw, I am still on my first Char, lvl 24, and it really just started to become a grind fest. However, I still work for it b/c I want a mount. I keep interest by thinking of something I need to work too. What's the purpose of any game really? I still have fun when I'm grinding out quest etc, b/c I know it will be worthwhile in the future.