limited mounts!!!

XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands
XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
im rlly ****** that when pwi make a sale the dont give us a heads up so we can save + the fact that they r so short i feel its rlly unfair and i would luv for the sale to be done again but for longer...
Faction: Vortex
+BE nice AND polite U ****** ****** ok Cus its RuDE to SWEAR and BE abusive b:pleased [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    They will release the mounts again. I know this is at least the second time they released the boa.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    ye i understand this but it is highly annoying that they dont give even 1 day notice cus if i new a day befor they started it i would have been able to get my piggy lol :( b:cry
    +BE nice AND polite U ****** ****** ok Cus its RuDE to SWEAR and BE abusive b:pleased [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nederlandse
    nederlandse Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    eventually the boa and piggy, as well as all these other "rare mounts" will be placed permanently in the cashshop, so just have patience for that day b:victory

l\led, Level 4x Barbarian, Dreamweaver
    b:sad Had to leave his home in Kinetic b:sad
    (that's lower-case "L" btw)
    I love all these people who look at my level
    and assume I'm some nub that doesn't know
    what he's talking about... Sorry, I've been
    around since the East Coast servers launched.
    b:chuckle
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    eventually the boa and piggy, as well as all these other "rare mounts" will be placed permanently in the cashshop, so just have patience for that day b:victory

Exactly. These will not be the last times rare mounts are ever sold. Also those not interested in rare mounts will see some new average priced mounts in the near future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shart - Dreamweaver
    Shart - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As far as I know, they did mention it would be limited, didn't they? O_o
    edited July 2009
    yes the other thing i dont get is the flaw in the market with the gold to coin price is like 1 gold = 180k roughly
    but if u buy a gold hp charm for 4 gold technically it should be 4x 180k =660000
    but people will struggle to sell it for that and instead sell it for like 300k this is the same with mounts i mean like zuriels blade should be worth about 6 mil but u will never sell it for that i just feel the market needs to be balanced to a degree
    edited July 2009
    oo xarfox in the gm meet greet it was said theer were new mounts being shown that will be out in the future do u mind posting some pics of this as for i missed it and was hugely anooyed ?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Double posting is bad.

Charm prices on the server are reflecting gold price atm, roughly 550k-600k per heiro.

Pretty high if you ask me, but hopefully gold price will drop again soon.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum