Caesar vs. Enrage vid?

Options
XSmokey - Heavens Tear
XSmokey - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Yo I asked in wc for someone to fire up fraps in the TW last night & someone said they would... just wondering if ya could post a link to it here so we can all see how the pros do b:thanks

thanks b:bye
Post edited by XSmokey - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i'm quite dissapointed in caeser >_>
    boo caeser , let's gank caeser in stead of enrage
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yeah its a shame Tao has the 4 lands and Caesar has the 12+Arch and Rad with their 8 because in my opinion Tao is a lot more impressive in terms of levels and battle plan. Oh well, thats what politics will do you.
  • XSmokey - Heavens Tear
    XSmokey - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

b:chuckle that's cool and all... i just kinda wanna see the vid. oh well ill check back on monday.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Over an hour long and from my point of view.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMRqfr8Z3I
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    omg roflercopter!

lol defected +1
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Its a shame that all this time Enrage has been bragging and biotchin for a fight all this time, and how they can take on 3 guilds at a time; but when they finally get ganked, they start btchn at everyone. Then they have to rig the bids in order to do 1v1 so they can brag about beating the people they begged to attack them. This doesn't quite make sense.
    *yawn noobs @ life*

And I'm sorry Livedeath. Its too bad we dont like to waist the majority of our life zhennng and doing rebirths to get to high levels so we can look cool, but instead play in a more relaxed manner. Maybe a few do but not to the extreme. We don't care about winning like you do. We want a fun, lively action filled TW for our every weekend TW action. It doesn't matter to us whether we or not unlike you guys, we just want some enjoyable gameplay. It's too bad you guys are probably jealous of our sportsmanship from what it looks like. Where you guys brag, btch, flame, QQ, call us noobs and gankers, we will say good luck, good game, good fight, and thanks for the fight. Bye.

Livedeath its also a shame that you can't be any different from your guildies and have to bring this kind of BS into a thread where another player ONLY WANTS a TW video from someone and nothing more nothing less. YOU have to come in here and try to start an argument with everyone. Shameful, my respect for you just said goodbye.
    Now I really like people in enrage. But your flamers are just ABSOLUTE IDIOTS.

Now QQ me. Hurry up and make more lameass excuses and brags. b:chuckle

I'de post a video but seeing that it will only get flamed and bullshted by idiots with no sense of respect or common sense, I won't. Send me mail in game and when/if i ever get it compressed/re-rendered ill give you a link. ;)

[These forums are funny. Full of idiots that contradict themselves.]
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol I didnt even mention my guild once in my post. Just my observations on current TW factions.I don't control the politics in this game (alliances, where to attack, choose to defend where, etc). I just sit back and enjoy the TWs where I am needed. I gave respect to Tao for being a strong guild despite few land and how far they grown with all the TWs between us. Winning TWs with a good strategy working together is what is fun about it. Caesar needs to work on their strat a little because they got the levels to do it. You had respect for me? b:cute

No I doubt there is a vid. Fraps lag like hell to try.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I dont recall Enrage claiming to be able to win 3v1. We have always said we can take any other faction 1v1 and have consistently done so.

Sounds like sour grapes to me Celric....the only one QQing on this thread is you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alwin - Heavens Tear
    Alwin - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    doodly doo dee da
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Its a shame that all this time Enrage has been bragging and biotchin for a fight all this time, and how they can take on 3 guilds at a time; but when they finally get ganked, they start btchn at everyone. Then they have to rig the bids in order to do 1v1 so they can brag about beating the people they begged to attack them. This doesn't quite make sense.
    *yawn noobs @ life*

And I'm sorry Livedeath. Its too bad we dont like to waist the majority of our life zhennng and doing rebirths to get to high levels so we can look cool, but instead play in a more relaxed manner. Maybe a few do but not to the extreme. We don't care about winning like you do. We want a fun, lively action filled TW for our every weekend TW action. It doesn't matter to us whether we or not unlike you guys, we just want some enjoyable gameplay. It's too bad you guys are probably jealous of our sportsmanship from what it looks like. Where you guys brag, btch, flame, QQ, call us noobs and gankers, we will say good luck, good game, good fight, and thanks for the fight. Bye.

Livedeath its also a shame that you can't be any different from your guildies and have to bring this kind of BS into a thread where another player ONLY WANTS a TW video from someone and nothing more nothing less. YOU have to come in here and try to start an argument with everyone. Shameful, my respect for you just said goodbye.
    Now I really like people in enrage. But your flamers are just ABSOLUTE IDIOTS.

Now QQ me. Hurry up and make more lameass excuses and brags. b:chuckle

I'de post a video but seeing that it will only get flamed and bullshted by idiots with no sense of respect or common sense, I won't. Send me mail in game and when/if i ever get it compressed/re-rendered ill give you a link. ;)

[These forums are funny. Full of idiots that contradict themselves.]

WTH.... QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ... nothing else than QQ
    salad is weak and just deal with it.. no more "free" lands for u pokemonsb:chuckle

ah btw i would rly want to see Tao vs salad (1 vs 1) now... prediction:
    Tao > Salad in 2h
    pity they are in allianceb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Salad was embarrassed this week. They claimed themselves as a family guild rather than the TW guild. I am pretty sure they will avoid Enrage and go ganking on Triad/ex-Triad together with Rad. GL Tao.
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    aw heck. caesar loses in the first real 1 vs 1 and everyone's QQ-ing us. if memory serves me right, tao didn't manage to defend/attack enrage like how they're doing now when they first went up against enrage. it took them a few tries and learning from their loses to become what they are today. and that's what caesar will also do : learning from experience.

i wasn't in the TW so i can't really say much bout it. but i'm sure those who went learnt a lot and will continue to brush up on strategy and teamwork. we lost the war...but we gained much in experience.
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    aw heck. caesar loses in the first real 1 vs 1 and everyone's QQ-ing us.

LOL the 1st real 1v1?? some1 hasnt had their meds lately, think kiddie, this is the 2nd, not the 1st, and it ended just like the 1st did. we never claimed to be able to take 3 guilds at once, with the quality of the guilds on our server it is physically impossible.

now QQ moar!
    b:bye
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ppl are'nt complaining on caeser because caeser claimed that they could do better or anything

i/they rage because we expected more from caeser booo !

lmao

lets see how tao does tonight that's gonna b interesting finaly we can see who can claim 2nd spot on HT

or did i miss something? enrage or tao or caeser having or had 2nd TW at same time?
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    nope so far its been

Friday:
    Enrage > Caesar (1:40)

Sat:
    Enrage > Tao (~2:30)
    Enrage < Rad (unfortunately didnt have the people to defend both, and id rather stop Tao)

Sun:
    Enrage Vs Tao
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    aw heck. caesar loses in the first real 1 vs 1 and everyone's QQ-ing us.

Tao fought the hopeless wars again and again. They are stronger than their land shows. Caesar is just the opposite, grew on free lands. Of course nothing wrong with this. The ability to receive free land is a blessing. Just admit it and don't pretend that you don't like free lands. Ppl will then stop QQ-ing.
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ppl are'nt complaining on caeser because caeser claimed that they could do better or anything

i/they rage because we expected more from caeser booo !

lmao

lets see how tao does tonight that's gonna b interesting finaly we can see who can claim 2nd spot on HT

or did i miss something? enrage or tao or caeser having or had 2nd TW at same time?
    cottman wrote: »
    Tao fought the hopeless wars again and again. They are stronger than their land shows. Caesar is just the opposite, grew on free lands. Of course nothing wrong with this. The ability to receive free land is a blessing. Just admit it and don't pretend that you don't like free lands. Ppl will then stop QQ-ing.

It could of gone ether way, it could have been Caesar fighting and fighting enrage while Tao got thefree land, but no enrage choose to defend Tao instead therfore gaining knowledge on enrages battle strategy and workin on countering in it, so they would get better and better at fighting enrage, were as Caesar only had wat? 2 battles against them? making them suck at fighting themb:bye
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL the 1st real 1v1?? some1 hasnt had their meds lately, think kiddie, this is the 2nd, not the 1st, and it ended just like the 1st did. we never claimed to be able to take 3 guilds at once, with the quality of the guilds on our server it is physically impossible.

now QQ moar!
    b:bye

And still a great fight vlar i really enjoyed the fights we had against u even outnumbering u sooooo much still fought with honor.

Looking forward to more
    Enrage Rad battles in the Distant future b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    battle? i think you mean steamroll, lol.

guilds on HT have been getting a bit too co,cky, and have created some illusions about enrage

1) enrage is the strongest guild on the server. hands down, if tao didnt attack enrage every week, enrage wouldnt have lost a single land to date.

2) i wouldnt expect enrage to defend against any decent guild + tao at the same time.tao is not too far off from enrage, we just need gears

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    battle? i think you mean steamroll, lol.

guilds on HT have been getting a bit too co,cky, and have created some illusions about enrage

1) enrage is the strongest guild on the server. hands down, if tao didnt attack enrage every week, enrage wouldnt have lost a single land to date.

2) i wouldnt expect enrage to defend against any decent guild + tao at the same time.tao is not too far off from enrage, we just need gears

For once Sticky's talking sense >.>

Enrage ARE the strongest, yes, and if Enrage didn't have this personal vendetta against us and didn't lose to Rad to defend us (b:scorn) then we would have more land. Our land doesn't represent our strength IMO, agree or disagree, we're close to Enrage.

And as Sticky says, we have the levels, just not the gear. With the damn prices being high too.... -.-

And as for last night, we're disappointed to have lost so quickly when we know we're capable of a 3hour stalemate with you guys.

However, good fight guys, and very impressive last push at our crystal. b:surrender
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    wait... sticky is making some sense?!

impossible!
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No I doubt there is a vid. Fraps lag like hell to try.

Actually I do have video. I have a fairly fast comp. 48.5 gb of recording... and yea. It got extremely laggy. I Froze up at a few points.
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:surrender Well heres my two cents

Tao has decent levels but think they match Enrage which they don't there are no illusions about Enrage they may not be super great at strategy but Enrage has more powerhouses psi then any other guild. Tao started out horrible at strategy their leaders would quickly cave under pressure but since fighting Enrage I have noticed a noticeable increase in their ability. Tao does not yet have the levels or the Gear to beat Enrage who nears end game on their fighting force.

Salad has about the same levels as Tao but more High-grade nixes and archers then Tao and enrage combined for the most part. It does however seem to lack experienced BMs as does Tao something Enrage has in spades. Lettuce heads started out with great strategy but their strategy seems to have degraded since not having a opponent who could hold their own to fight.

Everyone knows Enrage they are powerhouses they have limited strategy but don't need it. I can honestly say since I have not fought a full strength Enrage I don't know exactly how good their strategy is but I do know the B team we fought twice was quite poor.

Radiance- b:pleased my guild I love to say we have organization extreme organization however we do not have the levels or gear to do anything with it yet.

so here is my grid on how this goes.

Enrage(ofc)-Tao-Ceaser-Radiance-Traid-Ragonoroc-hmm I can't remember the other guy.

Salads position and Tao's position are based on recent performances although Ceaser holds Enrage well, I believe Tao holds em better although they are quite evenly match in my eyes at least.

(this is my opinion how I have seen them after my limited experience with fighting them) b:surrender which btw I want another shot at Tao that last battle was a mess for us b:sad so rigged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:surrender Well heres my two cents

Tao has decent levels but think they match Enrage which they don't there are no illusions about Enrage they may not be super great at strategy but Enrage has more powerhouses psi then any other guild. Tao started out horrible at strategy their leaders would quickly cave under pressure but since fighting Enrage I have noticed a noticeable increase in their ability. Tao does not yet have the levels or the Gear to beat Enrage who nears end game on their fighting force.

Salad has about the same levels as Tao but more High-grade nixes and archers then Tao and enrage combined for the most part. It does however seem to lack experienced BMs as does Tao something Enrage has in spades. Lettuce heads started out with great strategy but their strategy seems to have degraded since not having a opponent who could hold their own to fight.

Everyone knows Enrage they are powerhouses they have limited strategy but don't need it. I can honestly say since I have not fought a full strength Enrage I don't know exactly how good their strategy is but I do know the B team we fought twice was quite poor.

Radiance- b:pleased my guild I love to say we have organization extreme organization however we do not have the levels or gear to do anything with it yet.

so here is my grid on how this goes.

Enrage(ofc)-Tao-Ceaser-Radiance-Traid-Ragonoroc-hmm I can't remember the other guy.

Salads position and Tao's position are based on recent performances although Ceaser holds Enrage well, I believe Tao holds em better although they are quite evenly match in my eyes at least.

(this is my opinion how I have seen them after my limited experience with fighting them) b:surrender which btw I want another shot at Tao that last battle was a mess for us b:sad so rigged.

i dont know where your getting you lvl refernces from but Enrage doesnt have Tao or Ceaser out leveled. ON top 50 we have 13 ceaser has 14 tao has 13. So as far as " heavy hitter" we are all about even. From playing PWI for so long I know must people in most guilds and can say that all these guilds are **** for tat on lvls and gear. The only thing that sets Enrage apart for the time being is abilities. We have the most experience in TW as a guild. We have the most pvpers too.

Tao and ceaser are probably closing in on outlvling and gearing enrage. But they both need improvement in TW.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well Enrage as a guild is built for TW because they have a bunch of each class but Tao and salad Are missing certain classes like when Triad was at their power they still lacked Barbs and that was their weakness but Enrage has no real class weakness and that what makes them a pain

Also i will miss the great fights Enrage eventhough it was agaisnt ur B team still a blast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well Enrage as a guild is built for TW because they have a bunch of each class but Tao and salad Are missing certain classes like when Triad was at their power they still lacked Barbs and that was their weakness but Enrage has no real class weakness and that what makes them a pain

Also i will miss the great fights Enrage eventhough it was agaisnt ur B team still a blast

There is alot of the usage "B-Team" which is kinda misleading, we just sent a smaller force, by no means were the ppl in the Rad fight classified as "B-Team"
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    There is alot of the usage "B-Team" which is kinda misleading, we just sent a smaller force, by no means were the ppl in the Rad fight classified as "B-Team"

True cause if it was its B force wouldve saw u there b:chuckle

And thats true because i Saw Doghunter Snuggles DaDa a few of ur deadly archers (which me and my nix squad help killl) before they all 1 shot me b:cry

But i must say Enrage me no wanting to fight main force for awhile ill settle for the kick **** 40 u were sending us lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i dont know where your getting you lvl refernces from but Enrage doesnt have Tao or Ceaser out leveled. ON top 50 we have 13 ceaser has 14 tao has 13. So as far as " heavy hitter" we are all about even. From playing PWI for so long I know must people in most guilds and can say that all these guilds are **** for tat on lvls and gear. The only thing that sets Enrage apart for the time being is abilities. We have the most experience in TW as a guild. We have the most pvpers too.

Tao and ceaser are probably closing in on outlvling and gearing enrage. But they both need improvement in TW.

dont fool yourself. you outgear use like crazy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    True cause if it was its B force wouldve saw u there b:chuckle

And thats true because i Saw Doghunter Snuggles DaDa a few of ur deadly archers (which me and my nix squad help killl) before they all 1 shot me b:cry

But i must say Enrage me no wanting to fight main force for awhile ill settle for the kick **** 40 u were sending us lol

you knmow Dan ty for the smartest post i have seen in HT for a long time if ever.

You said thanks for the fight and realized that you beat 40 people.

I find so much QQing in other threads it makes me sick. " Enrage qqing because they got double teamed, but they always asked for it etc" Finally someone takes his victory as it was and gives credit.

Enrage isnt complaining about the amount of TW's we get, or even that we lose some. Hell I think everyone in the guild is happy about the situation. What i find is funny is that Ceaser and Tao both talk so much **** when they win. And they someone from Enrage says well grats on beating 40 people or on your free land. Then that person comes back and says we are qqing. ROFL its just so moronic sometimes. We dont qq at all. We like the fights and I for one dont care if we lose every land on the map. But you pompous ******** who think your victory is something to gloat about are sadly mistaken.

To Dan we havent barly ever seen eye to eye, but that last post was great. Gratz to Rad and their victory. Props to the hard work you earned it. And thank you for not talking **** about beating 40 people. I wish you all sucess in the future cause it seems like yall are the only guild right now with sense.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *whines* B...but I have sense too...? *pulls out two pennies* ...see?

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...