How you died

AppleBlossum - Lost City
AppleBlossum - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I stole this from another forum. but this is how the game goes.

some one will wirite a short story about how they died and wat they drop
Example #1
bob was bouncing a basketball and lost control of the ball.
The ball rolled on the road and bob got hit by a car. Bob dropped his mirror

here is the fun part you have to write a sotry about what dropped and how it kills you.
example #2
Freddy seen bob get hit by the car and ran to pick up his mirror.
freddy put the mirror in his shirt pocket and started to run.
Freddy's showlaces were undone and he tripped and fell. the mirror then shattered and stabbed him causing him to bleed to death.
Freddy dropped his i-pod.
There are the examples
Then you have to drop something and it continues like that. lets see how messed up some of you people die :P

Now I will start

I was walking down the street one sunny day. I stopped at a playground and started to swing on a swing. I swung so high that i went over the bar but i accidently let go and fell to the ground breaking my neck. When I fell i dropped my Sunglasses.
AppleBlossum Lv 46 BladeMaster
Post edited by AppleBlossum - Lost City on

Comments

• Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If your dead, how are you writing this?

I'm bored.
  • AppleBlossum - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    b:surrenderb:sweat
    it is a joke..... I am not actually dead.....
    u just gotta write something about how the object that is dropped kills u and wat u drop then the person after write about how the object that u drop kills them and so on
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Hmmm sunglasses...

I was masterbating one day in a park over some half naked 60 year old women, when a pair of sunglasses just randomly land in my ear and kill me...and i drop my BOWELS.

How was that?
    edited July 2009
    uh...?? ok???
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Fine.

I was eating a burger like a fat boy and i opened my mouth to take a bite and the sunglasses ended up stuck in my throat, after running round choking to death, i dropped my burger thats laced with ketchup.

Better?
    edited July 2009
    yup. it is better
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Watch '' FINAL DESTINATION '' movies all parts (fantasy-horror type).Its same like u wanna tell on this thread b:laugh , fate irony b:shocked

trailers:

Final Destination 1 www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkmolMqM6Tk
    Final Destination 2 www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOITaWgKo7M
    Final Destination 3 www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nek7VJQtsuE
    Final Destination 4 www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkmaPmf8Od0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I ate bread's burger and lived for many years until killed by heart disease caused by fast food.

I didn't drop anything because I was carrying dolls.

/thread
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I ate bread's burger and lived for many years until killed by heart disease caused by fast food.

I didn't drop anything because I was carrying dolls.

/thread

rofl b:laughb:chuckle
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Finding Nakhimov's digusting, deceased body I begin to vomit. The thickness of the vomit and blood made me start choking. I start to feel dizzy and fall over into the puddle on the ground. I drown in my own vomit and die. A pen rolls out of my pocket.
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I picked up the pen and thought "Hey, now I don't need to buy the pen in that store I just walked out of, its my lucky day!".
    I leave the pen uncapped in my right pocket.
    I decided to jump over a fence in celebration, but instead tripped and the pen jabbed itself deep inside my thighs cutting loose an important artery.
    I bleed to death, and watch sadly as two coins roll outta my pockets.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This thread reeks of Heaven's Tear alt.
    Burn it at the stake! D:
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    I see the 2 coins by the dead body and picked them up. I was like hm my lucky day. I walked to the dollar store and bought chocolate coins with the 1 coin i put them in my pocket and walked away eating them. I accidently took the coin and ate it choking to death. i fell to the ground and my lucky nechlas fell out of my pocket

( your allowed to post more then once on how you died)
  • XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I see the 2 coins by the dead body and picked them up. I was like hm my lucky day. I walked to the dollar store and bought chocolate coins with the 1 coin i put them in my pocket and walked away eating them. I accidently took the coin and ate it choking to death. i fell to the ground and my lucky nechlas fell out of my pocket

( your allowed to post more then once on how you died)

how can u die two times tho >_>
    no sayin u got a res. **** >.>
    edited July 2009
    b:surrender
    i give up. I though u guys would liek this post but nvm.b:sad
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:surrender
    i give up. I though u guys would liek this post but nvm.b:sad

i was sitting in a coffe house, suddenly i saw apples 2-times-dead-ghost screaming about how he died twice for nothing and how horrible ppl are,
    really touched me, took my coffe to go, omw homw apples gohst voice kept ringing my ears, started mumbeling about how unfair life is; climbed up a 20 stories bilding and jumped, that showed them all. my half empty latte took the trip down with me, i think i saw him few meters above me as i hit that taxi.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oooh, are we playing Oregon Trail?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    YOU HAVE DIED FROM DYSENTERY

good times.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    davijohans wrote: »
    i was sitting in a coffe house, suddenly i saw apples 2-times-dead-ghost screaming about how he died twice for nothing and how horrible ppl are,
    really touched me, took my coffe to go, omw homw apples gohst voice kept ringing my ears, started mumbeling about how unfair life is; climbed up a 20 stories bilding and jumped, that showed them all. my half empty latte took the trip down with me, i think i saw him few meters above me as i hit that taxi.

My cat watched davijohans fall from the building and lifeless body slide off the taxi. A glistening latte cup caught his eye. He trotted over to the cup to investigate. After pawing it for a few minutes down the street, he stares as these two bright lights come straight towards him.

His small frame crushes under the tires of the car only leaving the bell from his collar.
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Little George picked up the bell and started ringing as loudly as he could.
    Not knowing what the bell's use was originally for, herds and herds of cows came running across the country in hopes to finding the source of the sound.
    Little George completely indulged in ringing the bell as hard as he could does not realize the giant pack of cows behind him, as they all trample his little body lifeless.

All thats left is the lollipop he had in his mouth.
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    A jogger, who goes by the name Humphrey, went past the Little George pancake not realizing he stepped on the lollipop.

After jogging for awhile, Humphrey decides to take a rest on a park bench. He starts to doze off and ends up falling asleep. Ants start gathering at the bottom of his shoe where the lollipop was implanted. The ants had attracted poisonous spiders who after devouring the ants, had begun to engulf Humphrey's body.

Humphrey woke up screaming in pain. It was a tad too late as the poison flowed through his body. His skin started to bubble as rolled around on the grass writhing in intense pain.

A baseball came flying from the other side of the park as he tried to stand up. The last thing he heard was the sound of his skull cracking. Blood dripped down his face and he fell over soon after.

His wedding ring slides off his finger into the grass.
    edited July 2009
    davijohans wrote: »

1st off ii ain't a he. I am a girl
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    And second off...?

saying "first off" and not saying anything else is like declaring a linked list for only one character while programming.
    /nerdrage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Can you even call declaring a linked list programming?
    Its just a concept, a generic concept that can be done in programming.
    Nothing nerdy about it.

You could have easily just said...
    "You just declared a list with one item".

Thanks.