Main Problem.

Options
Klosar - Sanctuary
Klosar - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Im playing this game almost 8 months and last 30days i dont have will to play.
I come online, go to place with mobs and just standing there, watching them and ask myself what em i doing here...

Is my duty like warrior to travel the land and doing requests from people and making my name famous or standing in some jungle with mobs around me and slashing them?

I understand PWI making good money on Esoterica's and Charms, but people, with this attitude u will lose more and more players.

I know im not first person who "whined" about quests and more exp things, but we must do something about this.

IF PWI dont implement them i will quit this game in next 30days max. Im just sick of all grinding and begging people on WC to do their FB's.

I understand writing quests are hard but u can make event on forum about them. Let the persons who write some good quests get some item like revard. Flawless or Immaculate shard. It will bring Us and You more joy in this game.

So GM's is there any chance of this or to look some one to give him my stuff? b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Klosar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Im playing this game almost 8 months and last 30days i dont have will to play.
    I come online, go to place with mobs and just standing there, watching them and ask myself what em i doing here...

Is my duty like warrior to travel the land and doing requests from people and making my name famous or standing in some jungle with mobs around me and slashing them?

I understand PWI making good money on Esoterica's and Charms, but people, with this attitude u will lose more and more players.

I know im not first person who "whined" about quests and more exp things, but we must do something about this.

IF PWI dont implement them i will quit this game in next 30days max. Im just sick of all grinding and begging people on WC to do their FB's.

I understand writing quests are hard but u can make event on forum about them. Let the persons who write some good quests get some item like revard. Flawless or Immaculate shard. It will bring Us and You more joy in this game.

So GM's is there any chance of this or to look some one to give him my stuff? b:surrender

Less lag for me if you quit. b:bye
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Get better connection and u will not lag b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    theres more to leveling and quests, idk, making noob alts helps me with the leveling issue.
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Fun Things I Do When Bored on PWI:

Go around to starter towns and help new players
    Create my own Jump Quests
    Buff people randomly
    Ask people if they wanna go on a fun ride, embrace them, fly them upto max altitude and either drop from the sky with person in arms or just drop them
    Make conversation with NPCs
    Run around and feign death asking for res
    Ask people to play Leap Frog with me, Follow the Leader, or Simon Says

b:laugh
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok you, my friend have a lot of time. LOL I loved the leap frog idea. I'm game look me up sometime! And the faking death and asking for res is epic, and hilarious.

Altho I got sick of WQ. Takes too long and is boring. I started a cleric and do my daily on here and wq every once in awhile. I am leveling slowly. But I will not do just grinding.. I play a diff character and have fun with it.. :)

Fun Things I Do When Bored on PWI:

Go around to starter towns and help new players
    Create my own Jump Quests
    Buff people randomly
    Ask people if they wanna go on a fun ride, embrace them, fly them upto max altitude and either drop from the sky with person in arms or just drop them
    Make conversation with NPCs
    Run around and feign death asking for res
    Ask people to play Leap Frog with me, Follow the Leader, or Simon Says

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Less lag for me if you quit. b:bye

Now now don't be silly.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I know how you feel, each level the amount of exp jump is depressing. I enjoyed grinding in the 60s where I could see my exp bar jump as I killed mobs higher level than me with a herc.... now its just depressing to grind for an hour and only gain 1-2%. With hardly any quests, and those I have being quests I need a good squad for leveling has slowed from once a week to once every 2-4 weeks. I finally started a cleric that I am playing on my sisters computer while I world quest. It might not be so bad if I had hours on end to grind, but being a single mom of two under the age of 3, and working full time makes it hard. My 3 yr old like to watch me play, but the baby is an on demands situation, so I usually consider myself lucky to get 10-20 min at a time. I cant tell you the last time i used a training scroll, and I avoid long fbs and hh runs due to the fact you never know when Ill have to go afk for an extended period of time. I'm just praying that the new daily boss quest will be worth the time. Im afraid that we will get too many ppl needing the same boss which will turn the locacations into pk zones, or that they will be too hard to solo,..... would be nice to know how thats going to play out but I guess we will find out soon enough.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think the long grind adds to the reward of leveling.

Better than capping at 80 in three weeks b:surrender
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    go to a tw, get ****, now you have motivation to lvl :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I dont grind often myself, when I do, its out of complete boredom.

Instead, I talk to friends, help them out, do TT runs and post on the forums.

I understand your frustration. But hopefully with the soon to be released patch, a few new events will open up that will make things interesting again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Heeey I've been pullign the fake death thing since levle 14 >.<

However the best thing to keep you motivated at late game is .. PVP. Thats really the best motivator I have found. I was one of those *I hate PVP its boring and pointless* people. But then I found, hey people aren't mobs! Everyone plays differently, and it really takes dedication, time, and being able to think on the fly to PVP, even on a "carebear" sever.

TWs rock and it was the best thing ever.

Also if you want a PVE thrill, rock Rebirths. They have got to be the single most FUN thing ever. There is also the Cube of Fate, Twilight Temple & Dragon Temple. Also you can start to do Frost Covered City near Eden, at least the beggning levels, and unlock solo mode (which is a blast and hard as hell) There are plenty of things to do other then "grinding" I haven't seriously grinded on anything in a long time. Leveling pets or random killing things here and there, but yes there is a lot to do.

Hey, if you quit? No biggy just one less QQ'r for us to worry about. Theres plenty more looking to replace you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    go to a tw, get ****, now you have motivation to lvl :)

or roll to a pvp server >__> id lose my mind out of boredom within a week of playing pve
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The script writers are all in China I doubt you will see anymore quests.

^I don't see the difference betwen your server and mine as there a lot of whites names on Sanc.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    Baraya - Dreamweaver Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think the expectation of the devs if that high levels will do TW a lot. Unfortunately, not everyone likes PvP stuff. Overall, I agree with the OP. At this point, your only choices are:

1. Find ways of entertaining yourself with your current char. (friends, random goofing off, open a cat shop business, lure world bosses... you get the idea.)
    2. Make a new char of a diff class.
    3. Quit playing.

Have fun. b:victory b:chuckle

PS: The devs for this game are notorious for not adding any REAL new content. You should just let your hopes be shattered on that issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder why I should be leveling. When I was level 1 I wanted to be 30 for the "cool" new wings and to pk. When I was 30 I got killed all the time and I couldn't wait to get to level 60 for the cool HH wep and the cool skills and to stand a chance in pvp. When I hit level 60 I couldn't wait to get to level 80 to stand a chance in pvp against the 7x and 8x who constantly pk me.

Sure I got to level 60 but when I was 30 then level 60s killed me all the time, now it's the same except its level 80s killing me. I wonder when I will at least get to the point where people who attack me are the same level as me.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Sabanwolf - Sanctuary
    Sabanwolf - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Im already bored of grinding but im not stopping till i hit lvl 60, then its time for a different game. There are a lot of other mmorpgs around. This is the best free one that i have found so far, but im sure in the future there will be better ones!b:victory
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    go to gate of antiquity, embrace a random noob veno, fly to arrowhead and drop the veno on the world boss there!

oh wait, is that bannable ? o,o

damn <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    my curent motivation to get to 70 T_T
    my second 1 get TT70 wep
    third get TT70 gear
    fourth lvl to go to pk T_T....

b:sadand klo if u quit can i have ur moneys?(i am open for any kind of donation ewen in form of items)

i think i...mis pvp....but NO i am not goin to pk at my server there are ither just lvl 30 noobs or lvl 90's <_<...

in MMos i was always playing on pvp servers i didnt know sanctruary was pve tho lol...<.<....

but we need more serious ewents not just fking sales all the time <.<....b:angry
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This game need more quests, events and funny things not damn sales every 2-3 days.

Ok if they wanna make some money its ok but first fix damn bugs.
    Im waiting 8 months for fixing damn falling bug when u fall endlesly near sharp edge, or bugs with last weeks patch...

No matter what they say... GREED IS NOT GOOD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]