Whos the 2 to 4 man team in PVP...

Options
Column - Lost City
Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Although during our time Pandora and myself did really well i would have to say that any confrontation that i have ever had with Sezz and Devine has usually resulted in death b:dirty. You two are awesome
Post edited by Column - Lost City on

Comments

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Inflamez/Ballin, Lorelai, Cancer, Warmachine

We rolled stuff~
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Column - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i said 2-4, not 2- 4 +1 warmachine!!!! lol im kidding yeah that was a nice squad.
  • dekciw
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i said 2-4, not 2- 4 +1 warmachine!!!! lol im kidding yeah that was a nice squad.

I know Column :< I put Ballin because he was a pretty good sub when inflamez was A. on the sea B. Cybering C. Having a **** fight with deity.

b:kiss

I think we're a bit too oldschool for most people to remember though (many late newcomers)
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I nominate Zephyrus + Wind. Both lucky with crits, so it was pretty much **** within seconds fighting against those guys without heiros.
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Column stop slacking and go do some work.
  • Column - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL ty Yuki, finally someone cares b:

I think that Zephyrus should be added to that team you speak of torin.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well the notorious butt buddy EAs, Wind, Zephyrus, AznArcher and now that doosh bag Kelbin always hang around together. They're quite the.... um.. Team..

<3 Sezz and Devine.
  • Column - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    WTF TIKA YOU FLY THROUGH HERE AND MAKE 4 NINJA POSTS IN 42 SECONDS, i love it when you do things fast b:dirty
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    WTF TIKA YOU FLY THROUGH HERE AND MAKE 4 NINJA POSTS IN 42 SECONDS, i love it when you do things fast b:dirty

Except I last and last in... other parts of my life b:cute
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Me and me we own all lol. I'd have to say X and NorGannon are a great team
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Inflamez/Ballin, Lorelai, Cancer, Warmachine

We rolled stuff~

Take out Warmachine and I'd accept it.
  • dekciw
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Take out Warmachine and I'd accept it.

Haiz is still butthurt from the Undine party crash b:cute
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Although during our time Pandora and myself did really well i would have to say that any confrontation that i have ever had with Sezz and Devine has usually resulted in death b:dirty. You two are awesome

I lol'd and you know why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Deumos and I made a good team back in the day and Sorbik and I did quite well.
    Nothing good as of late though.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL ty Yuki, finally someone cares b:

I think that Zephyrus should be added to that team you speak of torin.

i don't think they qualify as a 2-4 person team....because it's not only zeph, wind, azn archer. You also can find kelbin, khronik, and Tank runing with them.

and the only reason y their effective is cuz normally they kill in solo grind areas where they can easily outnumber their foes 4,5,or 6 vs 1,2, or 3.

imo yoshiki alone is the best 2-4 man team
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    RainRush and Elayne imo!
  • Devine - Lost City
    Devine - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    id say zeph wind and aznarcher b:chuckle
  • Sezz - Lost City
    Sezz - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The best team i encounter so far was an awful death for me. I cant remember much since i was slept by this beautiful women with pink hair who red sparked right after then this awsome bm stunned me and dragon with his wtfpwned lvl 10 dragon!!! all i saw after this was parts of my body scattering all over the continent. The only thing that was left was my head down in the ground and all i got to see was in top of the warriors baby blue hair Devine's Husband. People fear from this 2!!!!! they are extremely dangerous!!!!!
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The best team i encounter so far was an awful death for me. I cant remember much since i was slept by this beautiful women with pink hair who red sparked right after then this awsome bm stunned me and dragon with his wtfpwned lvl 10 dragon!!! all i saw after this was parts of my body scattering all over the continent. The only thing that was left was my head down in the ground and all i got to see was in top of the warriors baby blue hair Devine's Husband. People fear from this 2!!!!! they are extremely dangerous!!!!!

ur **** b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

You know you like it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I remember 1 day me and Platypuss were grinding 96 spiders and wind and Zephyrus were bugging us....was fun, but we both had no heiros, so it would look like.....Me failing to kill Zephyrus (cuz wind is harder to kill anyway) and platy healing me....(no heiro and all) and eventually.... CRIT CRIT CRIT CRIT CRIT...so me = dead.

With heiros though, me, platy, Unconquered and ExArcher used to roll Zephirus, Wind, Tank and Khronic....mostly cuz Khronic was being a metal mage a lot.

BTW, Divine and Sezz are pretty awesome. I do recall, however, a fight we had in arrowhead manor...3v5, and me platy and...DirtBike? (dunno, he was ugh... atking some random wb or something) were rolling them 2 and 3 others. Lvl wise their 3 extras were about same lvl as DirtBike...

Fun times.
  • Sezz - Lost City
    Sezz - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Yourmom is b:pleased

I challenge Yourmom and Torin 2 vs 2 . Wait Yourmom make sure to get a hiro now that 10 mills will be coming in from weekly salary woot woot.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yourmom is b:pleased

I challenge Yourmom and Torin 2 vs 2 . Wait Yourmom make sure to get a hiro now that 10 mills will be coming in from weekly salary woot woot.

i've always got a hiero on.

I suck at team pvp lately though, been doing too much solo. Was better before I had a nix and nobody payed attention to the little fox running around debuffing/amping people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buddhabless - Lost City
    Buddhabless - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i've always got a hiero on.

I suck at team pvp lately though, been doing too much solo. Was better before I had a nix and nobody payed attention to the little fox running around debuffing/amping people

+1 i get focus fired like hell now in group pvp b:cry

example:http://i30.tinypic.com/15gebec.jpgb:surrender
    RageQuit: we have a "you die first" fetish b:surrender
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    483 dmg HOLY FANG WTF YOU'RE A STR DEX BUILD... WHAT.. I DON'T EVEN
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cbastor and Sckye,cbastor Schooled,Nupayne cbastor xD
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I remember 1 day me and Platypuss were grinding 96 spiders and wind and Zephyrus were bugging us....was fun, but we both had no heiros, so it would look like.....Me failing to kill Zephyrus (cuz wind is harder to kill anyway) and platy healing me....(no heiro and all) and eventually.... CRIT CRIT CRIT CRIT CRIT...so me = dead.

With heiros though, me, platy, Unconquered and ExArcher used to roll Zephirus, Wind, Tank and Khronic....mostly cuz Khronic was being a metal mage a lot.

BTW, Divine and Sezz are pretty awesome. I do recall, however, a fight we had in arrowhead manor...3v5, and me platy and...DirtBike? (dunno, he was ugh... atking some random wb or something) were rolling them 2 and 3 others. Lvl wise their 3 extras were about same lvl as DirtBike...

Fun times.

i dont remember u pvpin much onl recall u and playing ur 5 alts all day but platy and deadbone do really well together.i dont think u used to roll Wind and hs i guess ltx group lol
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cbastor and Sckye,cbastor Schooled,Nupayne cbastor xD

WTF no Cbastor and BIGGYLUV in there....curse you Cb!
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Some might take that as a compliment.
    p:
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Oh gosh, I lol'd irl.

<3 YM and Abby.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.