TW Schedule *sorted* 7-24/7-26

Options

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol, looks like your getting a bit butthurt also.

i have no need to validate my points to you, as this is a game based on pixels, which i do not care enough about to have any decently intelligent arguments over drama. and *points to konari's post*

good game

edit: the reason i dont name names? because hes a friend of mine, and i dont want to bring drama to him.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    and konari, id say we double killed each other, as my technical mistake it was not "last night" but "this morning" ;D

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol, looks like your getting a bit butthurt also.

i have no need to validate my points to you, as this is a game based on pixels, which i do not care enough about to have any decently intelligent arguments over drama. and *points to konari's post*

good game

edit: the reason i dont name names? because hes a friend of mine, and i dont want to bring drama to him.

I knows. :P Stupid slow Wizard...well, at least I got you, too.

...but I have friends everywhere in this game. I think I'm only hated by...one person in this whole game (and he quit, I think). b:pleased

Anywho, my theory is that heeros IS sadpuma.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • heeros44
    heeros44 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sticky, I wouldnt put it past you to make all this up, including your edit....
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    rofl, sgt getting butthurt?

everyone who was in my faction last night can confirm my sources

did you even read my post? he accused me of qqing, i never said he wass qqing, i called him fail for saying i was qqing. reading comprehension pl0x. and plenty people can tolerate talking to me, you know that very well

infact, as i remember it, we had a nice lengthy conversation on ventrilo a while back didnt we? hmmmm

getting butthurt makes you look bad sarge, try to hide it ;)
    It's not butthurt in a flame war, notice the words "flame" and "war"??

Your "Sources in Enrage" can all suck it, they fail at life.
    Also, stop trying to start MORE rumors. The only time anyone talked about the bid in faction was post-bid.

PS. My sources tell me Hmoob received 2m to bid on Sundown.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    its fine, i honestly dont care. you can choose to believe me or not, but everyone who was in my faction chat knows what im talking about.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    heeros44 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Everyone also knows in your faction that Hmoob was paid. But that somehow gets overlooked....
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh, they did? sweet

go HMOOB! money makers ftw! just dont get banned

wait.. isnt sundown ours? or did enrage steal it from us?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh, they did? sweet

go HMOOB! money makers ftw! just dont get banned

wait.. isnt sundown ours? or did enrage steal it from us?

I heard the Tao discussed Hmoob bidding on us(to influence schedule).
    Everyone who was online last night at 2am in Enrage can vouch that it's Sticky's own personal ALT faction.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I heard the Tao discussed Hmoob bidding on us(to influence schedule).
    Everyone who was online last night at 2am in Enrage can vouch that it's Sticky's own personal ALT faction.

*slap* THINK WITH YOUR DIPSTICK, JIMMY!

That alt faction is mi--I mean...um...

ಠ_ಠೊ <~~ HE DID IT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited July 2009
    Options
    =O it is! it is? wait...

*confuzzled* oh yea.... that alt faction...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I submitted a ticket for both Hmoob and Hazbeens, the email I received stated that they've already investigated the issue and have taken appropriate punitive actions.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I submitted a ticket for both Hmoob and Hazbeens, the email I received stated that they've already investigated the issue and have taken appropriate punitive actions.

All we need is confirmation of a ban for the Hmoob bid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shalom - Heavens Tear
    Shalom - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok so we have accusations of some fake bidding going on this week, but no mention of lllusions bid on Triad's land. Funny how they bid so much more than the max refund & funny how lllusions leader is an alt of a Triad member.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok so we have accusations of some fake bidding going on this week, but no mention of lllusions bid on Triad's land. Funny how they bid so much more than the max refund & funny how lllusions leader is an alt of a Triad member.

There was like over 9000 factions bidding on Triad, how can you tell who is and isn't legit?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL!!!!!b:thanks
    I'm having a blast reading the tremendous stupidity of everyone here.
    Shewes has something up his/her **** fo realz dowg XDD. this is funny. this foos talkn sht when he/she don't kno sht dog.
    LOL Free territory ma **** dog. Yall chose not to defend those lands. We're just lookin for a godam fight. Attacking triad aint gonna give us a fight so why not try enrage again.

Quit all your bickering and play the godam game. Have some f***n fun. Thats what the games meant for. This is just a f*n game everyone. quit takin this sh* up your *sses and chill out. *sigh*

P.S. Thanks for the alt guild bids. we can go kill each other now. b:bye
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL!!!!!b:thanks
    I'm having a blast reading the tremendous stupidity of everyone here.
    Shewes has something up his/her **** fo realz dowg XDD. this is funny. this foos talkn sht when he/she don't kno sht dog.
    LOL Free territory ma **** dog. Yall chose not to defend those lands. We're just lookin for a godam fight. Attacking triad aint gonna give us a fight so why not try enrage again.
    P.S. Thanks for the alt guild bids. we can go kill each other now. b:bye

Did you just come from ebonics 101 or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Did you just come from ebonics 101 or something?

omg <3

10char

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow. Never thought Enrage would stoop down to such a low level as to be placing fake bids.. b:scorn

After all the mocking and scoffing of DrLeper and June, they ended up using same cheap tricks.
    Shame on you, Enrage! b:spit

And the Ban Hammer goes "BOOM"!!!

b:bye
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow. Never thought Enrage would stoop down to such a low level as to be placing fake bids.. b:scorn

After all the mocking and scoffing of DrLeper and June, they ended up using same cheap tricks.
    Shame on you, Enrage! b:spit

And the Ban Hammer goes "BOOM"!!!

Get your head our of your ****, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to make it impossible for all 200 of their members to not do something as simple as click a piece of land.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    None of that even matters...we beat Caesar 1 v 1 with an hour and a half to spare.

Now gank away, we all know that 1 on 1 enrage will always come out on top b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WildRiver - Heavens Tear
    WildRiver - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol.. So its Tao on Salads coat tail.. Karmas a Beotch isnt it?
    b:pleased
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:cry lol... funny thread... ill post again after the weekends TW to see all the QQing.. Enrage ftw, like it or not b:victory
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok I gotta reply HT is just so funny.

I dont even play the game much at all . i log on for TW and 1-2 times a week to BS and run some events for the guild.

I happen to be on this week on thursday though so I will quell the rumors.

Sadpuma and hazbeens yes everyone already knows his guild. Was it discussed in faction chat that he bid SURE WAS. Towards the end of bidding he got chewed out for making a bid on a weekend we would have multiple attacks and he would probably get banned. He seemed geniunly suprised he would be banned. I guess he missed the weeks where others pulled the same prank. Clunker or any other leader in Enrage knew nothing about his bid. And thats why clunker and no enrage officers were banned. Plus what did hasbeenz bidding effect in TW times? The other guilds that bid on enrage are the ones that made it so we could win all are fights. next week Ceaser should pay Rad and hmoob 2m to not bid on us so they can continue their gank of us.

Hmoob atking seems suspicious but no proof there.

Tao and Ceaser allied lol yeah deny that all you want but when your leaders are in vent together and yall bid at the exact same time for 2 months yeah self explanitory.

So now we are late FRI night enrage still has some tough fights but Ceaser got owned end of story. Soo all can continue their woulderful blame fest but there is the facts.

let the flame begin Im off to drink be back tomorrow to kick Rad and Tao's **** too.
  • tirawa
    tirawa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *shrugs* You'll fall in time. You're place on top has not even lasted as long, nor have you stood as high above the rest, as Radiance.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    HAH we never wanted to be better than Rad, we just wanted to make em crumble, we accomplished that. And of course, all large guilds eventually fail its the way life works, you expect Tao or Caesar to last?? cmon, use a lil sense, once one of em is top, they will all fail in time too.. b:kiss
    edited July 2009
    Options
    HAH we never wanted to be better than Rad, we just wanted to make em crumble, we accomplished that. And of course, all large guilds eventually fail its the way life works, you expect Tao or Caesar to last?? cmon, use a lil sense, once one of em is top, they will all fail in time too.. b:kiss
    You're getting ahead of yourself.
  • XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear
    XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    oh come on ppl.. stop it pls, when did caesar even say we wanna be the top lmao? stop putting words into our mouth. we already state that we TW for the fun of it, not for the sake of being the ''top''. all top guilds will eventually fall, i agree with that. lose or win, so be it. we have fun, thats the most important when playing a game.

we do not have to be the top nor have we claimed to be the top. pls note that ppl who said caesar is top is not even in caesar. and omg fake bids lol. i cant stop laughing at how he tries to say caesar fake bid on enrage. gank? u seriously dont read what we say when we dont want free lands instead we want the fun in TW. we didnt even trash talk u guys in WC when u all didnt show in arch TW.. cos we know its a strategy. but omfg u guys keep whining we take free land.. if u dont want to give free land, defend it duh.. we did not decide for u who to defend, u could have chose to defend us.

we got no alliance with tao, just neutral. are u the leader of either guild? stop ur assumptions. make u look dumb. ppl in caesar do not support alliance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Get your head our of your ****, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to make it impossible for all 200 of their members to not do something as simple as click a piece of land.

First off, i'm not in a habit of putting things in my ****. So there's nothing to pull out of it.
    Sorry, fa*got, not everyone's orientation is out of calibration. b:spit

Secondly, IT IS possible to do something about it.
    You can easily inform all your illustrious (if unruly) guildies that any such bidding is unacceptable and will result in punitive measures, up to and including expulsion from guild.