Temple of Dragon Records...??

CRYSTY - Sanctuary
CRYSTY - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi all,
I saw i have a new quest on Quest Finder to visit Adventure Assistant.I was there and teleported 1st time to Temple of Dragon and i get a 4 new quests from a npc, to colect ( i think) :

Temple of Dragon Record I
Temple of Dragon Record II
Temple of Dragon Record III
Temple of Dragon Record Prolog

http://files.snapmylife.com/pictures/9728391/735925.jpg?1248476061

These items are from chests ? Or should i need to kill something in party ?
Npc said , i might get something nice if i bring him these items, what is reward for this ?
I tried to look/search alone for these items,tried to kill mobs lvl 60 maybe they drop this,but i was killed many times fast by some...b:shutup..high lvl players from Legendary b:cry (Temple of Dragon its a PK enabled area b:angry ).Later i decided to grind some lvl 60 mobs there but killed again many times by players :((
Can some1,high lvl,Ence or a GM pls,tell me what is this quest , i didnt find it in Forum..? Its just adventure quest ? It worth it to trash it ?Can some1 help me to do this quests? What reward is for this and what need to do ? Did some1 done these quests ?
I hope ill not need to kill some bosses [?] lvl there ?

Thnk u very much b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PWI since nov 2008, FW open beta, BOI open beta, STO free-to-play open release, Torchlight I since came out.
Post edited by CRYSTY - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    http://janelh.wikidot.com/dragon-palace

Theres some help about where you are, never experienced it but read up only. Loks like there will be higher levels wanting to win too so they will wanna pk you

Seems to happen every tuesday so if your not going to do it again may as well trash it.
  • CRYSTY - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thnk u for quick reply and for link, i didnt knew its a race or a event quest, i guess has nothing to do with spiritual cultivation or its not a "unlocker"/trigger for another important quests so i can trash it easy if ill not find help.Ill wait for more answers,still im confused, what i saw in your link it tell about about a Dragon Seal Quest and to talk to some pillars which are not telling me to do in these quests, but weird thing i saw something about a key in your link and i was in Temple of Dragon and i saw ppl was trying to sell a key too.I can try to buy that key but i need to know more about this.Could be from another quest or from this quests after found these items ?
    Anyway ill wait for another answers here maybe i get some tips from some1 which maybe done this and ill go again maybe ill get a lil help inside if not ill trash it,and ill grind mobs there for violet glass (good drop rate and violet glass its a wanted item at Auction House b:chuckle )
    Thnk u again , now i know its not a important quest b:thanks , im more happier, peaceful .

Still im wait for another responses , for me and for another players witch will have same quest/problem

thnk u all b:thanks b:bye

*Oh,i never was in instance event or races quests so i dont know about races,just once on arena alone and i find out on forum , need a squad for arena event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI since nov 2008, FW open beta, BOI open beta, STO free-to-play open release, Torchlight I since came out.
  • holyvier
    holyvier Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You get those book from the chest that you can dig around Dragon Temple. Those chest are protected by monster. You don't really need to have those quest, you can just take them whenever you get the book that correspond to the quest.

If you wanna get a chance to dig any chest, you're gonna need to be in team otherwise your just gonna get killed by any player. The monster are kindda strong and it's a PK enable area.