Ultimate

2»

Comments

• Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Backing up now? You were the one saying, "BTW. Grow your perspective of this world. I have friends that spend 75K$ per year in Golf. ie. hitting a little white ball that gets lost in swamps!."

like i saidd "true though, not like you can make a living off playing golfi feel sorry for tiger woods, he is gonna be the first billionaire sportsman at the end of this year, golf gogo pwi

idiot"
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes, you gotta let kids the time to learn.

In fact, if you knew me a bit more, you wouldn't be this aggressive.
    and you would spell my name properly.

If you knew me better you wouldn't have questioned my income, my knowledge, and my perspective of the world all on one sentence.

Anyway, I'm done answering for your sake. With you replying after what Click said + my obvious tr0ll bait, i can't expect much from you.

LAWL Jesus Christ, for some old rich guy you seem to be not so bright xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol wtf this thread went brutal. but i guess all of em eventually do cuz of the same people that repeatedly attempt to act all smart and witty. talk about same ****, different day.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    To the person who said I think I'm so much more mature than everyone: Imagine Ixta as a 30 year old man sitting on an MMORPG forum fighting with these people about stupid little things.... Now, I'm not saying I'm more mature than them, but is this really that hard to beat?
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    To the person who said I think I'm so much more mature than everyone: Imagine Ixta as a 30 year old man sitting on an MMORPG forum fighting with these people about stupid little things.... Now, I'm not saying I'm more mature than them, but is this really that hard to beat?

Hey lindt wanna fight about things that don't matter? Ixta and Ultimate seems to do that a lot so I think its the new trend around these parts.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hey lindt wanna fight about things that don't matter? Ixta and Ultimate seems to do that a lot so I think its the new trend around these parts.

Why would I fight about things that don't matter? You obviously don't know that fighting originated in 4372 BCE when some dude hit someone else over the head so he could f@*&! his wife. How could I possibly fight with such a fighting noob like you?
    cwutididthar?
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    steamin b:dirty,, will bang you all outb:byeb:byeb:shocked
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why would I fight about things that don't matter? You obviously don't know that fighting originated in 4372 BCE when some dude hit someone else over the head so he could f@*&! his wife. How could I possibly fight with such a fighting noob like you?
    cwutididthar?

pffft you were obviously misinformed it started >9000 BC. It wasn't no the head either. The dude chopped off the other dude legs, but it was because he traded his daughter for a bag of peanuts.

amidoinitrite?
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you knew me better you wouldn't have questioned my income, my knowledge, and my perspective of the world all on one sentence.

lolz.

your a funny guy.
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I just had to go, LOL G10 Element Shards, whoa wait though, +7 windcatcher with G10 element shards? lawl

Thanks for the money though, I needed a new heiro~
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I just had to go, LOL G10 Element Shards, whoa wait though, +7 windcatcher with G10 element shards? lawl

Thanks for the money though, I needed a new heiro~

Shuuuuut the fack up you. Hes prolly gonna buy g11s from us for 1m per Element shard. SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb:shutup