Gold price

Options
Nova_ - Harshlands
Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hey, protip Re.tards: Don't buy gold for a bit. 250k? Unbelievably insane. I'm trying to supply what i can , but i don't have enough as one person to supply all the whiners beggars etc. Post buying prices in AH for 140k and below and I'll sell what i can...
Post edited by Nova_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Afrosamurai will be our savior from these prices b:victory
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Afrosamurai will be our savior from these prices b:victory

true datb:pleased
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    AfroSamurai doesn't buy gold using rl cash. He buys gold as cheap as he can (170k would work), then think about how much he sells teles for. You can get 11 telecoustics for 1 gold. He buys gold for 170k, sells the telecoustics for 18k. BOOM instant profit. That's right people, he's been scamming you all along and you're just buying into it. Oh and he IS Escobar, stop trying to deny it. I have reliable sources that Escobar has told, and proven to that he is AfroSamurai.

This is fun, I just turned you savior into a scammer! b:victory
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    AfroSamurai doesn't buy gold using rl cash. He buys gold as cheap as he can (170k would work), then think about how much he sells teles for. You can get 11 telecoustics for 1 gold. He buys gold for 170k, sells the telecoustics for 18k. BOOM instant profit. That's right people, he's been scamming you all along and you're just buying into it. Oh and he IS Escobar, stop trying to deny it. I have reliable sources that Escobar has told, and proven to that he is AfroSamurai.

Hurr durr you must be new.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hurr durr you must be new.

Uhhhh why is that? Cuz I said gold prices for 170k in my post? If so you must be rather new to not remember when gold prices were floating around 170k.... a couple days ago.
  • Angelical - Heavens Tear
    Angelical - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Dude get with the times, everyone knows it's Escobar now gtfo "Mr.Saviour".
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dude get with the times, everyone knows it's Escobar now gtfo "Mr.Saviour".

Awww, I thought I read the whole "Who is AfroSamurai?" thread. Guess I stopped at the point where everyone was denying it was him.
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Awww, I thought I read the whole "Who is AfroSamurai?" thread. Guess I stopped at the point where everyone was denying it was him.

you do my fkin tree in with the pink text, the whine and the BR.. just go awayb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you do my fkin tree in with the pink text, the whine and the BR.. just go awayb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry

Wow seriously... what do you call it when someone calls proper English BR? I think that means that person doesn't know English and is the true perpetrator of speaking BR.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    sale happens
    1 gold is worth more then what 1 gold was worth

gold price goes up

its so complicated
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    AfroSaumurai determines the price of gold.
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hey im helping out i posted a bunch of gold today at 206k.... dont look bad at me xD i take advantage of anything that helps me or my friends out :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hey im helping out i posted a bunch of gold today at 206k.... dont look bad at me xD i take advantage of anything that helps me or my friends out :)

b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    Quit.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    PWI is more responsible for the broken economy then anything else.

They keep posting inane sales of things like "OMG NEW GREEN LION MOUNTS", which are admittedly cool, but continually force gold prices up, barring people from non-cash shopping necessary game items like charms, mijis, and (on a PvP server) dolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Its true that the gold price keeps going up but the ammount of people who use IRL money to put on the game is very low(low populated server) & thats one of the reasons the gold prices wont go down so early. Although I dont believe thats one of the main reasons cuz since the oracles sale the gold price jus increased without any slight decrease & that would make me come to the conclusion that the oracles fked the server completelyb:laughThere is a way to fix that, if most of the gold, hp/mp charms, etc sellers decide to cooperate with each other & decrease the prices of each of their things then we might see a long term change.
    With all of that said, its easy to understand why so many players avoid pk & that is cuz not every player can afford to spend irl money to buy dolls, charms, etc ; and thats the majoriry of the players... for that reason I believe that the high prices of gold & everything else r destroying the active pvp in this server, even though this is a pvp server.b:bye

NOTE: basically i repeated what alot of players said :Sb:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Outcomepower - Harshlands
    Outcomepower - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The gold prices in this server are just a clear image of what this server has become, EXPENSIVE. Ye now I ask to all of you, do you have a bank account? Well if not, good luck playing Harshlands. Although the name of the server speaks for itself, perfect name!
    "The power that comes from me is the same power that you had before I crushed you, the only difference is that my power was the outcome of superior power"
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Buying Lion mount 9Mil Sent me a mail if interested. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cel1ckay
    cel1ckay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    true datb:pleased

maaaaaaaaaate fcuking banned init ;D