RainBow eggs problem..

XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands
XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Support Desk
well i recently bought 25 rainbow eggs or so and i used like 10 and used the rest however i realised the last 10 i used i didnt get anything but i also realised that my invent was full and well i feel this isnt fare because i payed money for the eggs and want the chance to get those 10 prizes can any 1 plz help and i thought they may come through mail but they havent so im lost plz helpb:angryb:cryb:angryb:cryb
Faction: Vortex
+BE nice AND polite U ****** ****** ok Cus its RuDE to SWEAR and BE abusive b:pleased [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hiya, can you click the link in my signature to send a ticket to customer support? We can definitely look into this for you.
  • XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands
    XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ok i will do thnx for the quick reply but i ye i was rlly anooyed cus i rlly want that dam mount lol ^^ almost as much as i want that cute piggy mount

done ive just submitted it i do have 1 more question however well a few i played for some time liked it except paying monthly bla bla.. however they allowed the usage of addons and r they allowed on pfi if they were made and if not y cus i feel it helps + can make the game a lot easier and more to fun in some aspects that was my 1st point my second point i dont understand that when i go afk to sell things in merchant mode i dissconnected cus i never used to and i used to leave it on all night but know i constantly get dc and game errors any ideas and thnx

I GOT A reply from that and they told me to clear some space in my invent and relog and i should get the items this hasent worked ive told them and they havent replied bck yet any ideas gm plz help
    Faction: Vortex
    +BE nice AND polite U ****** ****** ok Cus its RuDE to SWEAR and BE abusive b:pleased [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Check your quest log.

Empty out your inventory slots so the items can go into your inventory.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.