some noobish questions

sirfartalot4
sirfartalot4 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
1.how do i use world chat? i'm lvl 19 but it says i need somthing to do that....

2. what is FB? i tried to do the quest in the "dan of rabid" (the one i have to kill 5 really strong wolf), and somebody told me that is is FB19 or something like that?

hope anyone can understand me :)

thx....
Post edited by sirfartalot4 on

Comments

• shuejing
    shuejing Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wow I used to have these questions when I was a noob~

Anyways, I'll help ya out:

1. You can't use world chat because you need these things called bells that are available for purchase in the cash shop. Using one bell will be like shouting once.

2. FB19 is one of the many FBs (I have no idea what FB stands for, I just know that it's in Chinese and stands for dungeon or something relating to that) that you have to do throughout the game for your spiritual development in the game (and to get your cool skills). There's one every 10 levels after 19, so there'll be an FB29, and 39 and so on.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    Roxmel - Sanctuary Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    1.how do i use world chat? i'm lvl 19 but it says i need somthing to do that....

2. what is FB? i tried to do the quest in the "dan of rabid" (the one i have to kill 5 really strong wolf), and somebody told me that is is FB19 or something like that?

hope anyone can understand me :)

thx....

World Chat
    1.Buy a teleacoustic(around 15K)
    2,Once you have bought the Teleacoustic,on your chat bar press !@ then start typing...there ya go

FB
    1.at lvl19,29,39,49/51,etc. you will get a quest called call to duty(also known as FB which stands for Final Boss) at your FB since the mobs are very hard to kill you will have to get a squad of higher lvl's that will do it for you.You will need 6 or 8...you will need these mobs to get to the bosses room but on FB29 you dont need any mobs at all.At the final room(bosses room) there will be a statue that you will need to talk to,to finish the quest...but in order to finish the quest you must defeat the Big boss within 10 hours...once you finished killing it your squadmates(and I think you) will get 5k exp, and idk how much spirit.At the end you will talk to the elder to get your reward(weapon) and well thats it =)

Hope this thing worked =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -Roxmel- ;O
  • Sandclaw - Dreamweaver
    Sandclaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009

(also known as FB which stands for Final Boss)

Actually I think(THINK) FB stands for FuBen(or something like that b:surrender ) and means 'Dungeon'
    I cannot into Lithuania.
  • sirfartalot4
    sirfartalot4 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    World Chat
    1.Buy a teleacoustic(around 15K)
    2,Once you have bought the Teleacoustic,on your chat bar press !@ then start typing...there ya go

FB
    1.at lvl19,29,39,49/51,etc. you will get a quest called call to duty(also known as FB which stands for Final Boss) at your FB since the mobs are very hard to kill you will have to get a squad of higher lvl's that will do it for you.You will need 6 or 8...you will need these mobs to get to the bosses room but on FB29 you dont need any mobs at all.At the final room(bosses room) there will be a statue that you will need to talk to,to finish the quest...but in order to finish the quest you must defeat the Big boss within 10 hours...once you finished killing it your squadmates(and I think you) will get 5k exp, and idk how much spirit.At the end you will talk to the elder to get your reward(weapon) and well thats it =)

Hope this thing worked =]

mmmm few thing:
    1.whre can i buy it?
    2.what do u mean 10 hours?
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    Roxmel - Sanctuary Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    mmmm few thing:
    1.whre can i buy it?
    2.what do u mean 10 hours?

Where to buy the teleacoustic
    1.well you can buy it anywhere but I would go search in arch. for 1000000000000000 hours since there ar over 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 cat shops and people which causes BIG lag =P so....go hunting in arch. or just say WTB>teleacoustic wherever you are or something like that >.<

10 hours????
    1.Well what I mean by ten hours is:if you decide to tab the thing when you first enter the dungeon you have to kill all the mobs in each room(so you can get to the last room/boss room and finish it!) and kill a boss within 10 hours with a squad(so you wont die...if you die the whole quest fails and squad members=sad so i'd tab at the last room) i'd tab at last room incase you:die,disconnect +. Sorry if none of this makes sense...im really sleepy and when im sleepy I dont make any sence at all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -Roxmel- ;O