Pk Idea

Options
anaboo
anaboo Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Surely im not the only one that thinks this but the fact that an extremely higher lvl person can just randomly kill you is just annoying.

At the least if a character thats 10 or even 20+ levels higher then you must first send a duel invite rather then just killing you for the fun of it ..... or restrict that certain character from killing you more then once within a certain time limit (which may cause conflicts)

i know this is going to cause some drama (generally from the players that do it) i dont care what you have to say this isnt a discussion.
Post edited by anaboo on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The only people who won't like this idea are ones that need to kill low levels since they can't kill anyone their own level.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Alot of PK'ers hang out in SP/Orchid Temple and the fact is they're doing it to pad their PK counts... I agree with some sort of a regulator on it. But honestly 20 levels is a lot. I think someone picking on someone 10 or more levels lower is just being a prick. Then again I'm the anti PVP guy... I see it as a bunch of weaklings IRL getting the E-Pen. off since they couldn't ever hope for it IRL. But hey I'm just an old fashioned guy who thinks RPG's are hero's trying to make the world a better place.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Budika, thats still the point of mmo characters in most games if you read the plot.

I think removing the pk list altogether may help get rid of the problem addressed in this topic.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91