My Faction Fanfiction

Options
Chobsi - Heavens Tear
Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
edited July 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
This is just a story I am creating about a few characters from my guild Exedium. I've never really done this before so if it's not too great try not to bash me too hard I was just bored :). Oh and sorry I made you so evil Coro but every story needs a villain <3

Finally home from a semester of boarding school. No internet no phone god am I in need of a game. I search around on google and find a lot of praises for some game called perfect world. Why not I say? It's a free game if you hate it you delete it and your life moves on. I download it while going over the guides in the forums to choose my class. Blademaster, Barbarian, Cleric, Archer, Venomancer, and Wizard . Normally I play a cleric type class but today I think I'll go with a venomancer I mean it's not a common class in most games why not try something new? I click on customization and am amazed by all the different things I can customize I take a few minutes but breeze through it excited to get to the real gameplay. As soon as I log on I find the quest giver for my first quest. I have to kill a few ogre blossoms. My first thought is "Uhmm what kind of messed up person makes a flower look like this" but I avoid that and go on to venomous scarab spam my way to level 2. My reward for this magical gardening is a new weapon with +1 magic to say the least i was pumped. I ran around showing it off to everyone! While running to city of the lost I bumped into someone when I was showing off my new weapon. She had a nice weapon of her own it was a yellow glowing blade of some sort (I later found out it was a glaive). She looked at me and laughed "Thats good for you but every level 2 venomancer has that weapon." That was a hard hit as I thought my weapon made me a rarity, a queen among the untamed. Unfortunately this was not so. I continued to talk to this glowing woman who was very bright in almost all pink. I was curious so i asked "What kind of defenses does that kinky short pink dress give you? o.O" She responded with "Haha. No my dear it's fashion it goes over your armor it's basically to make my look hawt, not like I need help with that though" I was immediately excited to get my own fashion because this new friend had become my role model of sorts she seemed to know so much and be able to juggle the complexity of being hot and dangerous. After her teaching me all their is to know about fashion and leveling I was on my way. I was kind of upset to be away from my new friend but she gladly showed me how to add friends so with the addition of my new friend I was on my way to level 3! A few levels later I stumbled upon a particular barbarian his name was KaiKundo after a few moments of speaking with him I figured out KaiKundo was actually not a him it was a her. As I had not tried to play anything but a venomancer I didn't know barbarians were gender specific. I'm not the most observant i know. I leveled a bit with Kai finding it amazing to be carried by her when she was in tiger form and lazy around and go grab a snack or something. I felt like I was indebted to Kai for helping me so much when basically I just rode on her back half the time. So I offered probably 30 times to help her with her bosses. Obviously she didn't want my help but i felt like I had to so after hours upon hours of me bugging this poor barbarian she invited me to a squad to kill a strange beast called Charr. Once we killed him I noticed something "Hey!" I shouted "Your in the same faction as my friend Aeon_Akasia" she looked at me and said "OMG I LOVE AEON" and spammed massive amounts of hearts around in squad chat Seemingly without thinking I responded quickly with "Can you invite me to your guild?!?!?! It would be my heaven to be there with you and Aeon" Spamming tons of heart faces which i didn't know until I spammed them but I think they were also bleeding...What?..Anyways I quickly thought about how rude it was to invite myself so quickly and as fast as I could typed in a quick "I mean if you have room and if it's okay with you I wouldn't feel bad if you didn't want me I mean i am a noob after all and all you guys seem so experienced and perfect and omg I want to be just like Aeon" Did I forget to tell you guys that I mumble when I get nervous? Opps. She responded with "Haha calm down Chobsi. We don't care we were all new once" Phew. Weight off my shoulders" Then I saw something magical. A exclamation point near the top of my screen with the words "Ihcoro would like you to join the faction Exedium. I clicked yes as fast as my finger could get there. As soon as I joined the first thing I saw was "Welcome to Exedium the best guide ever" I looked at the name of the character who had made this comment. Aeon_Akasia. I quickly typed in "Hi, and thank you :D" Then PM Aeon "OMG Do you remember me, your friend Chobsi you know from City of the Lost?!?!?" She responded with "The who loved her level 2 weapon?" "Yes! You remember me! Oh my god I can't stop thinking about our meeting" I think a little bit scared she responded with "Yeah umm good.." I felt a little bad for creeping the poor girl out but I felt I should just give her her own space for now. I started mingling in guild chat with some people trying to make new friends as you can tell I obviously needed friends. After awhile of talking I saw a comment in guild chat saying "Oh god this girl is another Yoh or Aeon I can't believe I'm responsible for bringing this into the guild" I read the character's name, Ihcoro. I now knew who would bring down my days in the guild, Ihcoro. I soon found out we called her Coro. Oh thats cool I thought I knew someone in real life nicknamed Coro. So I thought of giving Coro another chance because as of so far all the coros I had met had been great even though I had only met one. After a little bit of conversation I told her a secret I should not have shared. I told her how much "..." irritates me. This **** continued to torture me for about an hour with a mass spam of "..." everytime I said anything. I had to tough this out though so I could stay with my new best friends Kai and Aeon. One day I finally had the lights swirling around me signifying that I was level 19. As I knew how this went I went to guild chat and said "Anyone up for my fb19? :D" Aeon was the first one to respond and with her Kai also came along, and Damson another guild mate. I was excited to see Aeon in battle as I had only been able to awe at how cool her weapons were but never able to awe at how fast they would bring an enemy down. With Damson I was instantly in love with her little snow hare rabbit. I loved watching the little thing take down things 5x it's size. But my obsession with fluffy deadly animals aside my fb19 was a success. I raced to city of the lost to get my reward a nice pataka. I was very happy with all of my accomplishments today and went to sleep. The next day I woke up to a new friend to talk to her name was Babeeangel "Nice to meet you Babee" I said . She quickly responded with "Don't called me Babeee :<" Oh god I was already worried but then she hit me with the bomb "Anyways I'm your faction leader" Oh god, I was getting kicked out no way out of it now I had insulted the great leader. Then I see my saviors Aeon and YohkManojump in "Angel you can't get mad if people call you Babee" "Yeah you picked the name your fault xD" I knew Aeon but who was this blademaster savior? "Thanks Yoh" Hoping it was the right nickname this time. "Nice to meet you' She responded with "Haha you know me Chobs, it's Kai" So Kai had been my savior again. I owed my life to her (even if she still wouldn't accept my help with her boss quests") Well morning drama had been good but it was back to grinding for me. I spent a whole day on this quest for a ladywraith. i mean how much could a ladywraith need help with? But I guess it was a lot of things with low drop rates. Aeon helped me the whole time and she instantly connected with me. It was obvious I had fallen in friendship love with Aeon. A tad later in guild chat I met another guild mate who I actually found quite nice and then was shocked to find out it was Coro's brother. What! I thought this archer is so nice and Coro is just pure ebil her and her dots give me nightmares just thinking about it. I was pondering this as I saw Alex the archers diplomatic skills in action he convinced a wizard to squad with us for us all to get the kill off a boss instead of my idea of "Amgawd Alex just 1 shot it quick" I was still baffled by how diffrent siblings could be. Still I had to be done for the night. I was there about to log off thinking of the past 3 days of my new friends Aeon, Angel, Kai, Alex, Oh there were so many new friends I had and my one new enemy, Coro. I knew there would be many more exciting things instore for us as I kept on playing and I was excited to enter the perfect world of guildchat tomorrow where I can have fun, laugh, maybe joke around and fight with Coro, and get to know my new friends better. My faction truly made this game a perfect world.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
"Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
"Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
"So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
~Chobsi b:cute
Post edited by Chobsi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aeon_Akasia - Heavens Tear
    Aeon_Akasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I LOVE IT AIRE THIS IS SOO CUTE!!! <333 ;DDD Im Glad Youre In Exedium With Me! i love you hun ;))) Great Story!! 5*
  • AngelElve - Heavens Tear
    AngelElve - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:pleased Yes Arie you did a wonderful job. Its an awesome story. And Exedium is very happy to have you. Keep up the awesome work. <3b:victory
  • Aeon_Akasia - Heavens Tear
    Aeon_Akasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    P.s. I Love Yew!!! <333
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    wow that's a huge chunk of words...sorry didn't wanna read something that long b:surrender (call me lazy idc lol)
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It's what happens when I lag too much to play :P b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute