your bestt noobish moments

Options
Aaronite - Sanctuary
Aaronite - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
edited July 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
here u post ur best ding experiences ur best noob acts and plain fu stuff :D like me i thought wen ppl said "grinding" in the game i thought it was a mill in pwi that makes expb:cry and money by u turning the mill >.> i even asked wat lvl u fgot to b to do it
Post edited by Aaronite - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Its not on PWI but my first MMORPG. I didnt know WTF a tank was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i didnt eith r when ppl said they needed a tank i was like they let u have tanks in game 2 D:b:cry
  • Triona - Dreamweaver
    Triona - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hahah same here:)
  • Pint - Dreamweaver
    Pint - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yea not sure it this is the worst that has happen but.

I'm used to the term "gtg" meaning "good to go" so I was in a random squad we about done meding and said that I was gtg and they booted me from squad lol. I was like wth!! Later found out the in PWI "gtg" means "got to go"

Talk about a mis comunication in translation.
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    na i ttruly got it worst ppl were all like rofl lmao and roflmao and iwas lie is a boss? or is this meaning a curse r u cursing me till i got a pm "no u noob its rolling on floor laughing " and i was like ._. ohb:surrender
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Youre not alone... I always wondered if this 'tank' was gonna be a box full or petrol or so ._.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

What's a tank...? o_O b:shockedb:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lilywind - Sanctuary
    Lilywind - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hiii Aaron! I KEEL YOU!
    And my best noob moment was when I was on cleric.. I kept hitting the heal button over and over not understanding why the tank's hp bar wasn't going back up. Then I realized <.< I had myself targetted the whole time. Ok this counts as several moments actually b:surrender
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    When I left a CQ owned territory and entered a GuardianZ owned turf.
    I thought I was gonna get shot down :<
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    My very first character was an archer I screwed up. He had more magic than strength. b:chuckle

I remember when I didn't know how to embrace someone. ("I'm looking for it dammit!") Huh, reminds me of some potential real life embarrasments.

We were all novices once. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • Aeode - Sanctuary
    Aeode - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Never knew what "omw" meant so when people would say it to me, I'd assume they were mischatting and ignore it.

Around 30/31, after turning in a quest I had to pass through dragon's end to get to the next place. After many close encounters with higher lvl mobs and carefully calculated twists and turns here and there, as I was about to get out of the place I remembered I could fly.

And same as Anders, when I would enter a new zone and it would say, "Owned by xxx", I assumed the people from that faction would be hanging around and tell me to get off their land.

Also: "I can take Krixxix! Wheeee!" (2 seconds later) "Oh ****"
    What's a tank...? o_O b:shockedb:question

Who's the tank b:question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ekLO8BwxwE
  • aluricard
    aluricard Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    My best noob moment was when someone challenged me to a duel and I couldn't figure out why my guy wasn't attacking the other and blamed it on lag until I realized I had myself selected halfway through after he challenged me again. ::sigh:: Oh well b:laugh learned that things have to be selected before attacking XP
  • Nattonio - Heavens Tear
    Nattonio - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    there was this one time i was buying some arrows and i accsidetily bought enough to drain my money to nerly zero (89 to be approximate) and i was like NOOOOOOO!!!b:shocked
  • Aeon_Akasia - Heavens Tear
    Aeon_Akasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    well i STILL dnt knw what aoe means .-. lol :(((
  • IceZephyr - Dreamweaver
    IceZephyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    well i STILL dnt knw what aoe means .-. lol :(((

Area of Effect =) Move that affects things in a certain area. xD

Didn't know what AoE was when I started either >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevedita - Dreamweaver
    Nevedita - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I ran a faction FB29 without equipping my necklace, leggings and pants .... forgot that I took them off earlier for a reason that escapes me now ._.

sad thing was I kept complaining about the hits I was getting, all the while my inventory menu was opened, and my equips were sitting right next to the HP pots I was stuffing down my face

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>>Check us out at "kinetic.co.nr"! Join the movement today!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    when ppl were shouting wts...bla bla... pm me and pm is actualy a shortcut for a bad word in my language i was like wtf >_>

same things for afk...wtb....wts....>_>......
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ROFL hi Lily yea u can try to kill but i dont think it will end well 4 u <.< and yes that is very noobish of u lily >:D