Pre-Paid Cards in Target

Belligero - Sanctuary
Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Well... Where are they, really? I know it's a pretty stupid question, but are they on the shelves or something? I've look all around the electronics section, gaming section but to no avail.

I asked an employee and all I got was a "wtf" look on their face. So, is it an item you pick off the shelves or you have to ask a cashier to get one?
Belligero
Post edited by Belligero - Sanctuary on

Comments

• rineheart
    rineheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    They are normaly next to the cd racks,but pray you don't have th same problem i had b:angry we went to buy them and none of the cards in my area worked at all! it wasn't good...
  • brandon79
    brandon79 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes they are usually on a shelf with th hundre or so other gane cards that they offer. Usually by the cds and movies.
    As for them not working you are correct. Target as a company had a patch to do which was done on Sunday night. Were as in turn the cards could not be activated. THey are now up and working again I personally bought some myself today. Hope this helps
  • Zerooooo - Sanctuary
    Zerooooo - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:angry i had to go to like 4 different targets to find 1
  • Oka - Lost City
    Oka - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:surrenderb:
    brandon79 wrote: »
    Yes they are usually on a shelf with th hundre or so other gane cards that they offer. Usually by the cds and movies.
    As for them not working you are correct. Target as a company had a patch to do which was done on Sunday night. Were as in turn the cards could not be activated. THey are now up and working again I personally bought some myself today. Hope this helps

I was wondering I was thinking about geting some but i wanted to know where they were at so Im glad you had your answer on I would've died without it ;o