Genie Skills?

Options
Tamaguchi - Harshlands
Tamaguchi - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cleric
Hmm...I've been wondering what genie skills to get for PvP.

I was thinking, Elemental Weakness (-40% elemental defense) + Extreme Poison (+20% extra damage taken), but the thing is that Elemental Weakness only lasts for 5 secs, and costs 122 energy. Wonder if it is worth it.
Post edited by Tamaguchi - Harshlands on

Comments

• Xkairi - Lost City
    Xkairi - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I tested a lot of different skills that sounded like they might have been cool to have, and different.. But when it comes down to it, simply the extreme poison, absolute domain, and tree of protection are most useful. For the 4th i use a Seal, its mostly for fun and has a small success chance, but i like using it in pve and seeing a mob run away from me xD. or having holy path if you want to get away.

I dont see the use in much else for serious pk.
  • bersam
    bersam Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hi !
    i have a Cleric level 7 !
    Vit =8 str=8 mag=28 dex=8
    i want have a nice healer ! what the Builder is the best with this particular ?
    and what about my Genie ?
    Vit =5 str=5 mag=3 dex=15 ! i want this help me to speed up ...
    and where i can pickup some Sulvia root ??? plz somebody mark that place on the map ! (i'm a new on this game ! and need this item for that craft ... Apothecary)
    and can i have all crafts ??? :D i'm going to Elder and she give me some quest for do for all crafts ! but i just want the Apothecary
    tnx all !b:kiss
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    bersam wrote: »
    hi !
    i have a Cleric level 7 !
    Vit =8 str=8 mag=28 dex=8
    i want have a nice healer ! what the Builder is the best with this particular ?
    and what about my Genie ?
    Vit =5 str=5 mag=3 dex=15 ! i want this help me to speed up ...
    and where i can pickup some Sulvia root ??? plz somebody mark that place on the map ! (i'm a new on this game ! and need this item for that craft ... Apothecary)
    and can i have all crafts ??? :D i'm going to Elder and she give me some quest for do for all crafts ! but i just want the Apothecary
    tnx all !b:kiss

If you wana have a nice healer, then you need to choose go for a full magic arcane Cleric.

Just stop adding point to Dex and place enough points on Str to use the higher Arcane robe aviable to your level. Place all the remaining points on the Mag Atribiute.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]