Question about llvl 79 skills

Options
Tojop - Dreamweaver
Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cleric
Ok, I don't actually know what the skills do. In the skill tree it gives a general idea, but not specifics. Seeing as it takes 20 apoc pages per skill, I would like to know if they are worth getting before I invest in pages.

Whoever has them, Guardian Light and Wings of Protection, can you say what they actually do? Also, in your opinion, are they worth getting?
Post edited by Tojop - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• AngelOfLust - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLust - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    http://ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php

imo guardian light isn't worth getting cause the cooldown is too long to make it practical but wings of protection sounds like a good TW or aoe boss skill but I don't have it so I can't say for sure
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary
    Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Personally, I dont think theres any rush for them.

Plus Genies cover the lost ground.

Save your coin to max other skills first, get nice gear. Refine and shards. Then waste coin. And if you feel like it then, get the skills
  • Xkairi - Lost City
    Xkairi - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have guardian light, I was so excited when i got it, but now i cant even remember when I needed to use it last. I prefer genie skills or to use various other skills than to waste a spark on a skill like this.

I have thought about getting wings, but when it comes down to it, I prefer to hunt and invest in the 92/99 skills.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have guardian light, I was so excited when i got it, but now i cant even remember when I needed to use it last. I prefer genie skills or to use various other skills than to waste a spark on a skill like this.

I have thought about getting wings, but when it comes down to it, I prefer to hunt and invest in the 92/99 skills.

^^ Same ^^

I personally do not like any of the options for Cleric 79 skills. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Do wings of protection actually make you move faster?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Do wings of protection actually make you move faster?

20% for clerics isnt that much... lol i notice a diference by 50% with apo pots :P

and-.-.... i think im not gona get the 79 skills ~.~......
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Having both is pretty handy tho >.> i cant complain
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Also, what are the level 92/99 skills? All I see in the skill tree are the tw level 100 skills.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Also, what are the level 92/99 skills? All I see in the skill tree are the tw level 100 skills.
    Click on each skill and move the Level- Level+ buttons youll see which ones at what lvls