What kinda weird glitches did u see B-4 server shut down?

Felina - Heavens Tear
Felina - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
I saw everything past crazy stone lady was gone, no one was there, but ppl were still moving
and my guild was still talking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• DoodWtf - Heavens Tear
    DoodWtf - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    For me, all of the catshops in West Arch were gone, completely obliterated. The NPCs in that area were gone as well, and my faction also survived.
  • Abysm - Heavens Tear
    Abysm - Heavens Tear Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I was inside an FB cave so... mobs stopped moving, that's about it lol.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Erm... I was in an fb19, targeting a group of ants... and I stopped moving, stayed in combat stance, and did nothing. My all-class antelope continued to move forward for no apparent reason, and then just snapped back to a couple feet behind me. Still couldn't attack. My squad was still chatting and I could see the rage welling up in WC, along with something related to west arch being free of players? o.O

Then later I lost chat and couldn't even target the monsters anymore, so I forced-quit and haven't been able to get back in since. *shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • GX_ - Heavens Tear
    GX_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Health of monsters were nothing. No monsters moved. Couldn't use skills. Couldn't buff.

But you can talk!
  • Felina - Heavens Tear
    Felina - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oki also harshlands isnt under maintenance. weird, did this just effect heavens tear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsisLT - Heavens Tear
    AsisLT - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I was in the Eden to farm a litle on apo pages and 1st boos i died and after presed go town apered same plase as i died and mobs kiled me again lol.

then everything fresed and i had to make CTRL+ALT+DEL action.

Hope i dont lose 1 more angel after i'll be alowe to log in again b:sad.

and damit i cleared more then the half road b:cry
  • YukiZero - Heavens Tear
    YukiZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I was in the middle of my very first TT run haha. Doing the quests in there getting mats and what not. And everything froze up. I was in faction chat for a while hearing what my members were saying and i guess Arch is a ghost town, people cant get off mounts or out of fly mode, people couldnt log out even when they used force[i had that problem i had to shut down comp after i froze]. I froze in TT and chat still went on for a few then it all stopped. Nothing.

Not sure whats going on but its sad. Hope the GMs fix it soon, without people losing anything major.
  • BloodJoker - Heavens Tear
    BloodJoker - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i was training on my cleric and then the mob i was attacking just vanished.. then all the mobs r gone except for like 3 of them that have like -1 hp.
    i cant fly, i cant log out, cant use my skills. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Mercy For The Weak...
    No Pity For The Dieing...
    And No Tears For The Slain!
  • VacantEyes - Heavens Tear
    VacantEyes - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i noticed there were no monsters.
    then i went back to the City of the Lost.
    then, there were no NPC's.b:sad
    i could still chat,
    untill my friends mentioned we could still chat.
    the moment he said that, we lost the ability to.b:shocked
    i tried loging out.
    no luck.
    i was so alone...b:surrender
    more effective with "heartbeat" sound in background...
  • Araanta - Heavens Tear
    Araanta - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Was in the middle of FB29 with my faction when the downtime hit. Weird thing was, first our cleric died... Then our Veno... Then our Barbarian... I was safe for some reason.

And then they all came right back to life. o_O "Return to town" just made them pop right back up. It was super weird. Not to mention the mobs standing completely still, but we didn't really notice too much since we were freaking out over the magical-rebirth. b:chuckle