GG PW Factions

Options
Lindt - Harshlands
Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I thought I was done with High School? PW factions are soooo much like it. People have fierce unfounded loyalty to them depending on their tag (if I go from Kingdom to Sense I instantly hate Kingdom all of a sudden!) On top of that the cliques are so damn annoying! People hang out with a small group of people in the faction and the rest are just people that happen to be in the same faction as you (like people that happen to go to the same school as you, say hi if you see them but friends? hell no!)

Well, I'm done with the whole faction scene for now. Maybe if I find a faction that acts older than a group of high schoolers I'll join but for now it's guildless time!!
b:bye
Post edited by Lindt - Harshlands on

Comments

• Pancake - Harshlands
    Pancake - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Booya <3

notenoughchar
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cool can i kill u now. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Villain

• Lindt - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cool can i kill u now. b:thanks

idk, in the couple hours that I wasn't there did KD start allowing rpk? Read carefully, I'm factionless. Oh, might see me go to other factions for a couple minutes just to **** around but never more than an hour or so.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp-1-2bTAVA

high school never ends b:surrender

Edit: update the HL guild thread already! take out the dead ones lol
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    idk, in the couple hours that I wasn't there did KD start allowing rpk? Read carefully, I'm factionless. Oh, might see me go to other factions for a couple minutes just to **** around but never more than an hour or so.

Get ur **** in sense. I like **** ur rockwolf aoe grindb:thanks
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So this means I finally get a shot at highschool? yay!
    I will make the coolest clique on the playground and we will have the sandbox and the slide for us! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It's not just highschool, its life. Even if you leave factions for awhile, the same stuff is gonna come up again anyway. Can't run, can't hide. b:shocked
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It's not just highschool, its life. Even if you leave factions for awhile, the same stuff is gonna come up again anyway. Can't run, can't hide. b:shocked

Suicide.

10char
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If that's your way of getting out of stressful situations...

whatever floats your boat.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I thought I was done with High School? PW factions are soooo much like it. People have fierce unfounded loyalty to them depending on their tag (if I go from Kingdom to Sense I instantly hate Kingdom all of a sudden!) On top of that the cliques are so damn annoying! People hang out with a small group of people in the faction and the rest are just people that happen to be in the same faction as you (like people that happen to go to the same school as you, say hi if you see them but friends? hell no!)

Well, I'm done with the whole faction scene for now. Maybe if I find a faction that acts older than a group of high schoolers I'll join but for now it's guildless time!!

i was like that for weeks after LS disbanded, i was in 1-2 factions and didnt like the bullshet going on anywhere. now in kylin its fine i think, there r nice ppl. idc how strong a faction is and such, but as u sad this isnt a group of cool highschool kids.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i was like that for weeks after LS disbanded, i was in 1-2 factions and didnt like the bullshet going on anywhere. now in kylin its fine i think, there r nice ppl. idc how strong a faction is and such, but as u sad this isnt a group of cool highschool kids.

i dislike youb:shutup

JKJKJKJKJKJK
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Uh yeah..you will never get out of that. It's how life works. Everyone can't be best friends with everyone, so you hang out with the people you get along with the best. Get over it. The only way to prevent this is to put a 6 person limit on guilds, and only allow squading with your own guild.
  • LunarWind - Harshlands
    LunarWind - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Off topic but....5k dragon thunderstorms do not deserve to be in a signature b:chuckle
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lindt I thought you were in the early teens. And why are you telling us that you're going factionless? Just need someone to talk to, buddy? Awww PM me any time, brother with a different mother ... and father ... and cousin, I guess. Good day to you!
  • _Fractal_ - Sanctuary
    _Fractal_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The fact Lindt is talking about wanting maturity makes this thread void. b:shutup
  • _Fractal_ - Sanctuary
    _Fractal_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Oh, might see me go to other factions for a couple minutes just to **** around but never more than an hour or so.

Way to be mature Lindt, hypocrite b:bye
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    CAN"T STOP WON"T STOP

Haha if i don't get to be immature on a MMO where the hell else can i do it. b:laugh RL immaturity at my age = jail or sued. no thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    CAN"T STOP WON"T STOP

Haha if i don't get to be immature on a MMO where the hell else can i do it. b:laugh RL immaturity at my age = jail or sued. no thanks.

I agreeb:cute
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    CAN"T STOP WON"T STOP

What the heck kind of job do you have that you can't be immature!? I'm curious ...
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think you should know that this world is not perfect so dont expect more then 100 ppl that dont know each other irl to treat each other like family, I was like that when I "left" home to become adult :p
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lindt I thought you were in the early teens. And why are you telling us that you're going factionless? Just need someone to talk to, buddy? Awww PM me any time, brother with a different mother ... and father ... and cousin, I guess. Good day to you!
    You're stupid. b:cute
    The fact Lindt is talking about wanting maturity makes this thread void. b:shutup
    Way to be mature Lindt, hypocrite b:bye
    You're such an Aurian.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Off topic but....5k dragon thunderstorms do not deserve to be in a signature b:chuckle

Uhhhh it's only there cuz it non-crit one shot a barb that had just called me a weakling. I've done over that plenty of other times, just making him look stupid cuz he called me weak then got 1 shot (2 if you count the damage that dragon did but come on, that's barely anything.)
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Now, give me more attention all you forums people! mwuahahahaha. Triple post like Paigrande ftw! ;ooo
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What the heck kind of job do you have that you can't be immature!? I'm curious ...

I live in Texas, Bush is on our azzes b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

What's the problem?

We didn't give you enough free gear?

Oh wait you never counted.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What's the problem?

We didn't give you enough free gear?

Oh wait you never counted.

Uhhhh I'm assuming you're kidding cuz I was in Kingdom probably longer than you played the HL servers kiddo and the only thing I ever got out of it was TW pay. I never asked for anything from it, never expected anything, never got anything and I was fine with that (unless you wanna count having a list of ppl to pm for HH runs as getting something, but no one ever straight farmed me stuff just cuz I was a KD member). Oh yeah that's right, I'm waaaaaay younger than you and I called you kiddo.
  • Corvidae - Sanctuary
    Corvidae - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm waaaaaay younger than you and I called you kiddo.

You have a serious attitude problem man, The (I'm so much more mature and better than all you") attitude, every post is just painful and embarrassing to read.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This is what I don't like about typing. You obviously don't get that I'm not trying to be serious and act all "so much more mature than you." In fact, I'm doing quite the opposite and trying to act muss less mature. Seems like you think me at my least mature is still more mature than the rest of you though. b:thanks
  • Outcomepower - Harshlands
    Outcomepower - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Harshlands doesnt have guilds where members treat each other like family, but if you try hard you might found one where members try to treat each other like family.
    "The power that comes from me is the same power that you had before I crushed you, the only difference is that my power was the outcome of superior power"