what is the light blue bar?

plays2much
plays2much Posts: 11 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
My char has a mana and hp bar plus a yellow bar below. Then there is another light blue bar that can be moved around. What is it for?
Post edited by plays2much on

Comments

• Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Mabe you have equipped a mana heiro/charm? What a heiro/charm does is refills your MP once it gets to 75%. You also get HP ones that refill your HP once it gets to 50%.

I think it must be that your speaking of. Hope this helped. b:bye
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • Istilah - Sanctuary
    Istilah - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Or, maybe...

Are you an elf? And does your blue bar vanish when you land? And does it have numbers which are half of your current and maximum mana?
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sounds like the flight bar for Winged Elves. It shows how much energy you have left to keep flying. Before level 30, Archer and Cleric wings use MP to keep you in flight.

That bar will start flashing when it gets too low - right before you wings poof and drop you. The MP loss is faster with Archers because Clerics have better MP regen, which keeps up with the MP the wings use.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • plays2much
    plays2much Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah I'm a winged elf. Thx for the explanations!