HH70 Weapon

cheesepie
cheesepie Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
Hey guys,

i'm wondering which HH70 weapon should i get?

my preference is either Thunder Crack or Hurricane Spray.

However,i want HH80 Chained Jail, but it requires the souledge of HH70 Spirit Breath.

I honestly do not want Spirit Breath cos i find that attack and dex are more important than vitality. True?

so... which should i get?
Post edited by cheesepie on

Comments

• Blzngfsts - Lost City
    Blzngfsts - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I had Thundercrack at 70, which is a great pvp/pk weapon for its level and also wanted Chained Jail at 80, so I had to make it, about 5-6 million total, that's a guestimate though, maybe less.

I am running into the same problem for lvl 90 now, b/c Blinding Radience is supposedly the best 90+ pvp/pk weapon, and I would have to make this one as well. Expensive.

So depending on the server u are on (pve/pvp) you oculd tough it out with a vit weapon to ultimately get the weapon you want. It's personal preference.

As far as the "best" 70 weapon, I think Thundercrack is a pretty good, good bonuses and max damage. The Unicorn is very cheap and a decent weapon too, if you like bows.

But like I said if you want chained jail, you could tough out level 70 with Spirit Breath, you could also look for a cheap one in the auction house and decompose it.
  • nelanther
    nelanther Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Get the Thundercrack and sell it when you hit 80 and use the money to buy a Spirit xbow and make the Chained Jail. When you hit 90 sell it and use the money to buy the whatever you need to make whatever you want.

Remember assets = $
  • Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
    Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What is HH? hmm..
    "damage over time skills are near useless.. the only reason I use any of them is against bosses because the animations for them look pretty good." -Keroman
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    HH is the abreviation for TT from old Chineese (or Malaysian) server.
    Some people still use old abreviations (really can't understand why, is really easy to adapt to new PWI names). Here is a link in case you have more problems :
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=941
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    Annor - Heavens Tear Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Your weapon choice really depends on how you play, and what you do when you play.

-If you're mostly a PVE player, you would be best served by the mold slingshot Wind and Clouds (which also happens to be one of the cheapest weapons around level 70)
    -If you're a PVP junkie, you might want to head straight to Chained Jail
    -If you're a person who MUST have the best equipment possible at every stage of the game, you'll probably want the Soulsmasher at 80 (TT gold bow)
    Meek with words, abrupt with arrows.
  • CheesyArch - Lost City
    CheesyArch - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *im cheesepie*

well im a PVPer, lost city.

thx for ur advice guys, i'll look over them (:
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Your weapon choice really depends on how you play, and what you do when you play.

-If you're mostly a PVE player, you would be best served by the mold slingshot Wind and Clouds (which also happens to be one of the cheapest weapons around level 70)
    -If you're a PVP junkie, you might want to head straight to Chained Jail
    -If you're a person who MUST have the best equipment possible at every stage of the game, you'll probably want the Soulsmasher at 80 (TT gold bow)

She said it all basically. I myself have all 3 types at 70. I find the unicorn's accuracay proc makes almost every shot reliable with 4k accuracy I hardly miss and i use this weapon for TTs. I have my thundercrack as well that i made for just duels(because i live in etherblade basically and i like dueling and actually winning sometimes lol) and i also have a wind and clouds for grinding. The cbow costed me around 450k in subs so a veno could farm the forshura's armors. Unicorns cost (skulls @ 1kx10=10k 2 subs@65k=130k chientein armor shards @ 10k x 5=50k.) Around 190k. The majority is in subs so you can just farm those. And i have my friends's wind and clouds. Everything is +2 cept the cbow which is +3. I decided the chained jail wont be worth the bother because im getting blinding radiance at 90 and flash fire is a good cbow for pvp and i also plan on tting for 2 golden spirits for my CH:S. lol dont know if that answered much but i came to the same dilemma. Let's hope my plan works. It has so far. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~