TW Battlefront Report - Dreamweaver: 17/07 - 19/07

Lieal - Dreamweaver
Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Tideswell (East)
TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 17/07/2009 – 19/07/2009

This week’s major breakdown:
Two of the cities were attacked this week – Equinox had finally announced war on Etherblade, while Calamity continued on their conquest towards Dreamweaver Port.

Schedule:

Offense
Defense

Friday (17/06)
xBushidox – Harshlands – Equinox
Tempest- Dragon Wilderness – Calamity
Armagedon –Black Mountain - Dynasty

Saturday (18/06)

Equinox – Etherblade – Etherblade
Calamity – Dreamweaver Port – Dreamweaver Port
HDT – Immolation Camp – ENVY
Dynasty – King’s Feast - Armagedon

BREAKDOWN :
It was a tense weekend for Calamity and Equinox, both which had attacked a level 2 tier land – Dreamweaver Port and Etherblade, respectively. While this had been the second time for Calamity, Equinox faced its first city, and after a rough patch for the faction where many of its top players left, not many expected them to pull it off – however, with the strength they still had left (which is quite a lot, mind you), Equinox had taken Etherblade in a race with time with just under ten minutes left on the clock! The total time came to 2 hours and 52 minutes on Saturday the 18th; congratulations Equinox, hope you’ll keep your position as the 2nd top faction on this server. xBushidox also tried their luck on this guild after being knocked off the map in the south by Armagedon, but quickly fell within ten minutes... ouch, Bushido, better luck next time and don’t underestimate your enemies in the future.

Calamity, on the same day, had staged an attack on Dreamweaver Port down in the south, right in the middle of all the cyan blue that is Armagedon. This being the 2nd time for Calamity, attacking the city, it was pulled off nearly without a hitch and taken in the short time of one hour and thirteen minutes. Congratulations to all the members that participated, and be careful not to get too cocky in the future. <3 A new face on the map, a newbie faction by the name of Tempest staged an attack on Calamity the day before, later using the fact to advertise for their guild recruitment... they were wiped within six minutes with their total amount of players counting up to 10.

Armagedon and Dynasty, determined to rule the south, went at it each other this weekend – on Friday, Armagedon took back one of their lands in just about an hour and ten minutes, showing that with their regaining strength they were no faction to mess with for those trying to make it onto the map. On Saturday, Dynasty retaliated by attacking an Armagedon land this time, only to be wiped in roughly an hour and a half – ouch! Looks like Dynasty has put themselves in a bind this time yet again... great job to Armagedon for getting back up on its feet, and good luck to Dynasty next week!

EMVY, the owner of the lone remaining land that Immortal used to own, faced a nice, even challenge this week in the faction HDT – short for “High Death Toll” – that managed to stretch on for the full three hours, with ENVY remaining victorious by default – both factions seemed to have a lot of fun this weekend, so kudos to both and looking forward to seeing HDT reappear in TW soon!

Crusaders stayed TWless the entire week.

RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES:
It’s a no hidden secret that Equinox suffered a very rough patch earlier in the week – not unlike Calamity when Covenant decided to form – where a lot of their higher levelled, and even some core members, finally left the faction due to dislike and disappointment of the current leader and membership. However, leadership has been passed to a – maybe not very well known, but certainly very well liked by the most outside of the faction – officer of the faction, with a new director arising as well...it came quite as a surprise when Equinox, after bearing the rumours of its “fall” on its shoulders announced an attack on Etherblade. However, they have proved themselves to be stabilized and organized in time for the war and after the win, morale and recruitment shot back up to where it should have been all along. While many people still believe that Equinox is a lost cause, they should just take a look at the map and realize that, in fact, Equinox is still the second top faction on this server – however, it may be vying for that spot with Armagedon now! Great job to Equinox for getting back up on its feet.

Armagedon suffered a few land losses in the past few TWs, due to the failed merge with Equinox upon the promise of taking down Calamity – however, the ex leader of Equinox – who in fact hasn’t been seen active in quite some time – waited too long and disappointed and enraged at their land being taken, the true hearted Armagedon members went back to their faction, bringing in a few others with them from Equinox’s member loss. One should just take a look at the top 50 of this server and see that Equinox and Armagedon now may be just tied for the 2nd top faction on this server~

And let’s not forget the top faction of this server going by the popular name of “Calamity” – it is just growing stronger and stronger with each passing day, and they are not afraid to admit it publicly, stating several times that they have closed down their recruitment doors and are reviewing applicants. The problem is, though, with all this power growing inside the faction, can anyone match their forces to stop this map from being painted red? Equinox and Armagedon stand in their path – let’s hope that this does not turn into a copy of Sanctuary as well, with only two factions ruling the entire map, evenly matched. Go go go people, level level level =)

This was an interesting week, hope to see you all the next~! (I apologize in advance for the very long paragraphs written above... this server needs some livening up. =))

Current TW Breakdown:
Calamity : 19
Equinox : 15
Armagedon : 4
ENVY : 1
Dynasty : 1
Crusaders : 1

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/adopter_pets40/2009-07-1822-08-15.jpg

*No names will be mentioned here, with people only being referred to by their factions. No personal insult is meant to go out to anyone now, or in any future reports.*

*If you notice any MISTAKES in here (please facts only, the RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES are only what I have OBSERVED, please feel free to notify me*

Hope to see you all next weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lieal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Finnaly b:pleased

1st Post b:laugh

GJ
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Finnaly b:pleased

1st Post b:laugh

GJ

Why am I not surprised you're the first to reply to this. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why am I not surprised you're the first to reply to this. b:laugh

Because right now, im forum trolling b:surrender

Without all the mean insulting post
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • Red_Death - Dreamweaver
    Red_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nice report as usual. Yay Calamity! b:victory
  • Haloangel - Dreamweaver
    Haloangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    omg lieal, u do this every week o.o i love it girly<3 b:chuckleb:cute
    EQuinox <3 Demon Archer <3 5.0 ftw? ;)
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OMG, how come I didn't know about this sooner?! Nice! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lieal ftw b:victory. nice job once again =p
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Coldflash - Dreamweaver
    Coldflash - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So the armageddon people went home eh? Well I really don't play anymore, but when I came back after being gone awhile and saw most of the high lvls went and joined equinox...I was crushed, and I felt betrayed. The people who stayed behind told me it was only to crush calamity but I knew better...its never the same after something like that, whether they came back or not armageddon will never be the same. I've seen it happen before, but should armageddon rise up again to be a real challenge all I have to say is, good luck.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So the armageddon people went home eh? Well I really don't play anymore, but when I came back after being gone awhile and saw most of the high lvls went and joined equinox...I was crushed, and I felt betrayed. The people who stayed behind told me it was only to crush calamity but I knew better...its never the same after something like that, whether they came back or not armageddon will never be the same. I've seen it happen before, but should armageddon rise up again to be a real challenge all I have to say is, good luck.

EQ kinda have their problem. so old arma went back to arma yeah, and takes eq's with them. alot of ppl applied here to Calamity, got denied, but Arma seem to accept everything they get, no matter their background / personality right now. b:chuckle
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Great job once again Lieal and Bushido didn't underestimate EQ we were just testing their strength :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • pacothepirate
    pacothepirate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    there were more than 10 of us there for the tw. We knew what we were up against and just wanted to have some fun it was no publicity stunt i wanted to show my faction what its like to face the best so they could see the level of preparation and skill that is needed to be successful in the battle field. although it was fast we got to try tw something alot of people and factions cant say for themselves

Pacothenoob
    Tempest leader
  • Ipood - Dreamweaver
    Ipood - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I always love your reports =] I like being up to date with news. Keep up the work.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Great Battlefront Report again, Lieal. I'm getting tired of saying that, lol ... so I hope you just know it if I don't mention it in the future, heh. :p

I'm not too familiar with Bushido members ... I've heard of their names but haven't really spoken or grouped with them yet but I can see them as a formidable force in the future with their current talent roster.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *moved comment to most recent one* lol
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive