Patch Issues/ Rare Pets

Lauriette - Dreamweaver
Lauriette - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hi venomancers and all general players of PW! My name is Kitsubi, the foxy venomancer who loves rare pets. As soon as maintenance was over, I tried to update the client, but I got all sorts of errors, (yikes.)b:shocked At 7 am it started working and it took it till 7 pm to fully load, thus getting me in-game. I was disappointed, all I waited for was a few new out fits in the boutique! Did anyone else have this issue with the patch? And also, if you are a venomancer, can you tell me any news on the spawn times? Time here is 7:52 p.m., so if you could give me a general idea of when they spawn my time, that would be nice! Also, are there any rare pets I don't know of with coords? Please tell me those if you could, I know some, but not sure if I know em all! Help me if you will, thanks! ~Kitsubi~ b:thanks
Post edited by Lauriette - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kitsubi - Dreamweaver
    Kitsubi - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just updated avatar...b:surrender
  • Kitsubi - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Is Lauriette, but I'm mainly Kitsubi, made a cleric named Lauriette, but didn't like it so deleted her..this is me, Kitsubi :Pb:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • hirotachi
    hirotachi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hey there its Respect. But yea it took me nearly 7 hours to load the patch... and no idea about the pet spawns XDb:victory
  • Kitsubi - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Always good to hear from you anyways...you had the issue to, hmmm....