new archer.

rockerrock60
rockerrock60 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
actually, it's also my first account file on perfect world internatoinal. uh, is there a reason why everything comes at lvl 9? i'm a lvl 8 archer, but all this stuff is coming at me and i'm like b:shocked to put it in short, what's so special about lvl 9?
Post edited by rockerrock60 on

Comments

• _Fluff_ - Dreamweaver
    _Fluff_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Level 9 is the first level you get a Spiritual Cultivation quest line. To have certain skills become available every 10 levels (e.g. 9, 19, 29), you need to finish your spiritual cultivation quest for that level range b:cry
  • Danteokazaki - Harshlands
    Danteokazaki - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Level 9 is the first level you get a Spiritual Cultivation quest line. To have certain skills become available every 10 levels (e.g. 9, 19, 29), you need to finish your spiritual cultivation quest for that level range b:cry

what's a spuritual cultivation quest?
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    to get to your next spiritual level
  • Danteokazaki - Harshlands
    Danteokazaki - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Spiritual cultivation quests are your "orange lettered" quests (when you hit "Q"). They are somewhat hard quests which you must complete before you can open new aspects of game play.

are they timed? b:shocked
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nope. I've only seen 3 timed quests so far by level 33, and only one came close to running out of time. Also, every quest I've run into so far has been repeatable if it is failed. So don't worry about time limits.