NOTICE: Large Patch This Week

Options

Comments

• Austin_Power - Heavens Tear
    Austin_Power - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Large isn't an understatement.

No, no, large IS an understatement. This is one heck of an update! I hope it's worth the wait...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tilt your head to the left. Shat bricks.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So this patch isn't the actual content listed on the announcements page then? It's just -preparation- for the content?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:angryb:shutup
  • Tazi - Heavens Tear
    Tazi - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    will the skill 1-9 be added later? My characters still show 1-6.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizard - Tazi 100
    Psychic - Anastaszia 70
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dammit. My internet sucks. Estimated time to finish: 4 minutes at 1.2mb/s.

Edit: I r c charmz packarz.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    People! You don't double click the .cup file!
    Open PW to the updater and click cancel on your auto update if it comes up.
    Then hit manual and find the .cup file whereever you saved it. Leave it for a minute, the updater will close, then open it again and you're good to go.

Well, yeah if you can ignore the spazzed out smileys and new Village People fashion b:chuckle

This method doesn't work for me as it wants to dl the whole thing which is over 3 hrs.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hm, I downloaded the manual patch. Opened up the regular element client, and it auto patched in 2 minutes tops. Dont think I even used the manual patch.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Liebe - Heavens Tear
    Liebe - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    8% and 5 minutes left ^o^ <333
    9x Veno - Liebe
    9x Cleric - /\ngellus
    8x Archer - Xaixu
    6x Barb - \/ladamir
    Heaven's Tear b:dirty
  • Nemyx - Dreamweaver
    Nemyx - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    T.T This update totally hates me b:surrender........*shakes fist at computer*

<.< hopefully the manual download will work.

Score!!! 34%! XD so much better.......though it's still taking too long. T.T 20mins and counting.
  • _grimreaper_ - Lost City
    _grimreaper_ - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i installed the patch but it messed up my smilies
    2009-07-2218-50-07.jpg
    why is my avatar a wolf while i clicked the lionb:cry
    ill burn the forumb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    Foxmeko - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i hope this never happends again
  • DeathBladeX - Lost City
    DeathBladeX - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    This week's patch was very large.

Why? It contains a major chunk of data/information related the upcoming content update.

For those who are having issues downloading this patch due to a slow connection or unstable connection, please try downloading one of our manual patches available at:
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download

Here is the direct link to Version 144-161 for anyone having trouble locating the patch on our download page.
    i cant download it manually even. when i click the patch link, it goes to a blank page nd nuthin happens >.<

EDIT: nvm, typed the url maunally on IDM nd it workd, 25mins to go xD

this ****inpatch is some bul**** i hate this ****
    i hope they fix it reply to this lol
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    OMG this update taking me foreva.....started 1:00am and its almost 11am now.....damm 98% its totaly epic fail....gettin lots of retry options....i tried the manual...takin foreva also...sadly but wont get mah demon fairy today=( and mah veno's fb79
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i know this update is killing me its going to take all day to get on pwi b:cry
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I BLAME XARFOX FOR ALL THE GLITCHESb:angry. Ok Tiggy not mad anymoreb:pleased. How can you stay mad at a pandab:chuckle
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    id rather having weekly maintennce than this biggie load of update....idk wuts the problem but mah internet suxz anyway......=(

well verizon suxz
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Manual patch only took me 6 minutes to download,, if anyone is having problems with the manual patch then buy hi speed internet b:bye
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i know this is very hard i been up from 7am to almost 11 am and its only at 30 or 35% wow really hope this never happends again
  • Mischievous - Sanctuary
    Mischievous - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I setup client to update before I went to bed, woke up 8.5 hrs later and it was only halfway. Download & installation of the manual patch took about 10 minutes. Follow the man's advice, if you have slow update, use the manual patch b:victory
  • Kyryos - Sanctuary
    Kyryos - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No patch notes...

Half can't download because they don't know how to manually patch or look on the forums...

The only thing I can tell I've gained from this patch is the messed up smilies

And frankly, the "new content update" made my mouth water goin on 3 WEEKS AGO!!! Now I hate that I even read your guys's patch preview. A time frame would've been nice instead of announcing all this **** and here we sit for half a month playin with ourselves

b:angry
  • quetzalcoatl3000
    quetzalcoatl3000 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i tryd the patch manually and i tryd updateing it still takes for eva to do 1 hole day just to download a patch its stupid plz fix this, im getting really annoyd and Pissed off
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Great patch this week! My favorite part is definitely going to be the added quick bar slots. The dominance blessings and added squad mods also look cool. I think I may start playing this game regularly again.
  • Kyni - Dreamweaver
    Kyni - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    manual patch took me roughly a half hour but i got it through and some of the smilies gives multiples O.o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -- Current Actives --
    >> Kyni // Arcane Veno // 6x Main
    >> Kynsu // Pure Archer // Xx
    >> Kun // Tank Barb // Xx
  • Kyryos - Sanctuary
    Kyryos - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Great patch this week! My favorite part is definitely going to be the added quick bar slots. The dominance blessings and added squad mods also look cool. I think I may start playing this game regularly again.

LAWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL

boy is he gonna be dissapointed b:chuckle
  • Nixiah - Dreamweaver
    Nixiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Took me 2 minutes to DL the manual patch haha
  • masonc4
    masonc4 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONGLONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONGLONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG Download D:b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    longcat-cielo.jpg

Longcat is being loooooooooooooooooooooooong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • XTigermanxx - Heavens Tear
    XTigermanxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Used up my whole morning searching over how to fix this... Finally got the manual patch running. Hope it works! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I have a message to all who stand in my way: pray.

Indomitus Barbarus: Latin for Untamed Barbarian
  • kassiopia69
    kassiopia69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How long does this patch take??????????? I have been trying all night long to get this done. It's now Alomost 5pm est.and still not done!
  • CamilleB - Harshlands
    CamilleB - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If I didn't know this patch would make this game so much better, I would give up on it.BUT!!!! I'm going to suck it up and play another one of PWI's game....wait they are all uploading new patchesb:shocked...*Falls on knees and crys* b:cry bad PWI >.< I'm gonna be bored for HOURS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Most people think just because I stay quiet when they QQ at me, that I am afraid. No. The reason? There is no need to say a word, or be afraid. After all, I killed YOU.