The quest try out your wings

Blue_devil_ - Sanctuary
Blue_devil_ - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I been looking for the box the elder wants u to get for EVER and i dont know where it is halp.
Post edited by Blue_devil_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Neverwas - Heavens Tear
    Neverwas - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    go to coordinates 324, 428 (the homeland guard is standing there) and fly straight up to elevation 30 (the elevation number is the little green number next to your coordinates). you may have to move a bit to avoid the stuff above you. the chest of trials will be sitting on a little ledge in the tree.
  • simmies
    simmies Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    use your space bar to fly STRAIGHT up!! i tried it and it works great, hold your space bar down
  • kimberc
    kimberc Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    found the chest, but how does it open? i do have the quest activated
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Check to make sure the quest still has time left as these quests have a I think (correct me if I'm wrong) 5 minute time limit and by then you will have failed the quest and not be able to open the chest. If you still have time and its not opening try relogging?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Sandclaw - Dreamweaver
    Sandclaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If the time limit's not up, and you still can't open it, I would think you just don't have a .... Wow.. I can't believe I forgot what they were called O_o

But anyway you buy it from the merchant under 'Misc.' xD

...Shovel..pickaxe.. somethin'... wow... Fail.
    I cannot into Lithuania.
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If the time limit's not up, and you still can't open it, I would think you just don't have a .... Wow.. I can't believe I forgot what they were called O_o

But anyway you buy it from the merchant under 'Misc.' xD

...Shovel..pickaxe.. somethin'... wow... Fail.

I think it's a pickaxe xD But I'm pretty sure I did it on my cleric without one cause she still doesn't have one b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • kimberc
    kimberc Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Kk i did finally get it. I didn't realize there was a time limit so of course by the time I found the chest it didn't open. I just went back and restarted it and was able to get the token. Thanks very much though:)
  • crzymirra
    crzymirra Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    go to coordinates 324, 428 (the homeland guard is standing there) and fly straight up to elevation 30 (the elevation number is the little green number next to your coordinates). you may have to move a bit to avoid the stuff above you. the chest of trials will be sitting on a little ledge in the tree.

The coordinates are really...325, 424. Right by the Watcher of the Earth and Divine Emissary of Light. Just use your wings, fly up, and you will see a bridge. If you look around you will see another ledge that is a little higher up. The chest is on that ledge. Thank you.