Server Maintenance COMPLETE!

1235»

Comments

• vampslay
    vampslay Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I can't patch either... been trying for over 1 hour... Any update??b:shocked
    ~Vampslay.

"Darkness surrounds all those protected by light waiting for it to extinguish." ~Darkaura.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wow.... so many awesome fashion available...
    But after two waves of bikinis we get 3 more now b:sweat

I think Ill consider it a nonexistent update lol
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • omnys
    omnys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    new pach is orribe i waiting for hours b:shocked
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wheres the picture hunt event rewards for the last 3?
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Avoid using automatic patch. Use manual patch.

GM has mentioned at http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3409442&postcount=1
    xarfox wrote: »
    This week's patch was very large.

Why? It contains a major chunk of data/information related the upcoming content update.

For those who are having issues downloading this patch due to a slow connection or unstable connection, please try downloading one of our manual patches available at:
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download

Here is the direct link to Version 144-161 for anyone having trouble locating the patch on our download page.
  • Ainte - Lost City
    Ainte - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    awww, Ainte! I wanted to take piccy's together :'(

me2, it was first thing i though when i found out i won b:surrender
    thank god the cry emoticon is still working cause i am gonna piggy spam gc with it until i get my mount b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missyo
    missyo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    and whats with those bugs ?
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    please tell me i'm not the only one who is getting tired of bikinis and finds it just a little perverted of the staff that the last 3 fashion updates have all included bikinis >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The fashion items are related to the seasons, among other things.

In the US, it is summertime, and many people are out and about enjoying their summertime adventures.

The game is reactive to our players and how they want to enjoy the game.

As for the patching issues, please try to download the manual patch from here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87242

Then double click on it (make sure the game is NOT running) to have the patch apply itself.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would just love for someone to tell me why its taking so long to update. Seriously, my client has been updating for several hours, since this morning when I turned it on (making it about 6-7 hours so far) and it isn't even halfway completed. 4 fashion sets and a couple of eggs should not = 7 hours of updateing, and it continuously has this retry popup, then it manually retrys after 9 seconds. Anyone have any ideas of what might be going wrong with the update?

I've rebooted and restarted my computer, so it can't be from my computer, and my internet connection is working fine. This is the first time it's ever done this so its making me a little worried for my computers sake if I have a virus or whatever. My computer knowledge isn't too extensive though so maybe a virus is a bit too far to be worried about b:chuckle

Yeah. Help please?

Edit: Nevermind. After posting I decided to read if others had the same problem. Turns out I'm not the only one..
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Please try downloading the manual patch. See the link in my signature.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.