Cash shop wings vs normal white wings

2»

Comments

• Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    HP and MP recovery is cut while in combat mode.

not cut completely
    its cut by 75%
  • Agilaz - Dreamweaver
    Agilaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    javsco wrote: »
    See, now I'm confused. My normal wings, which we all get at the beginning, don't consume mana. If I'm fighting with a weapon with wings out this whole other bar starts to go down. But just flying ... nothing decreases.

And how do I get new skills? I should apparently be able to use Great Cyclone now but ... nothing.
    You're a cleric and put stat points into MAG which increases your MP recovery rate. So it usually cancels out the MP consumption of the wings. In combat what Olba said applies but you should only notice it at lower lvls because you don't have much MAG and a high mp recovery rate yet.
    (you have to buy your skills from the Cleric trainer who can be found in each of the major cities)

Even though most cash shop wings look pretty nice, the ones that are actually useful are imo only the +2.5 or +3m/s ones which are quite expensive. You can get a +2m/s speed for free so why buy slow cash shop wings for a lot of money? (except you really like their looks and upgrade them xD)
    So I prefer the white wings for now. :D

I put both wings on my shortcut bar as well and switch them in air combat to save some mp. But my white wings don't consume mp anymore while I'm traveling - blessed be the MP recovery rate +2 wristguards. XD So just get a mp recovery+ equipment and enjoy free fast traveling as Archer. (if there's no Cleric around to buff you) b:victory
  • Kusider - Heavens Tear
    Kusider - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    javsco wrote: »
    See, now I'm confused. My normal wings, which we all get at the beginning, don't consume mana. If I'm fighting with a weapon with wings out this whole other bar starts to go down. But just flying ... nothing decreases.

And how do I get new skills? I should apparently be able to use Great Cyclone now but ... nothing.

Cleric's do not consume mana from natural wings. Even from Lv1. Natural wings will slow regeneration by 2 while in flight when you are cleric. (So it will stop mana regen completely if you have no other +regen, or enough mag points). The light blue bar mainly represents your flight timer, but that relates to your mana. Since you're cleric, that should only decrease when you use your mana in flight. That's it.

You can't expect totally accurate information for clerics in the archer part of the forum.
  • Arrow_Dancer - Heavens Tear
    Arrow_Dancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The level 1 wings are the fastest in game WITH flight mastery.

ATTENTION ALL ELVES OPEN UP YOUR SKILL LIST; LOOK UP FLIGHT MASTERY.

As you can see, the skill says it affects "NATURAL ELVEN WINGS".

The LEVEL 1 wings, also purchased from the priest of the elf city, have 'NATURAL ELVEN WINGS" In gold lettering at the bottom of item description. Check eagle wings, you will see it DOESN"T have "NATURAL ELVEN WINGS" in it's description. I think the level 1 wings are the only "NATURAL ELVEN WINGS" in the game, but I'm not sure, haven't gotten that far if there's more. I am not sure if you can go faster than super wings using booster power, but you'll be fast with those lvl 1 wings and flight mastery. TY b:thanks
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The level 1 wings are the fastest in game WITH flight mastery.

ATTENTION ALL ELVES OPEN UP YOUR SKILL LIST; LOOK UP FLIGHT MASTERY.

As you can see, the skill says it affects "NATURAL ELVEN WINGS".

The LEVEL 1 wings, also purchased from the priest of the elf city, have 'NATURAL ELVEN WINGS" In gold lettering at the bottom of item description. Check eagle wings, you will see it DOESN"T have "NATURAL ELVEN WINGS" in it's description. I think the level 1 wings are the only "NATURAL ELVEN WINGS" in the game, but I'm not sure, haven't gotten that far if there's more. I am not sure if you can go faster than super wings using booster power, but you'll be fast with those lvl 1 wings and flight mastery. TY b:thanks

False.

Eagle wings are faster via accelerate and all Cash Shop wings are either faster via accelerate, can be upgraded via wind widgets so they become faster, or are already faster even without being upgraded.
  • Kusider - Heavens Tear
    Kusider - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    False.

Eagle wings are faster via accelerate and all Cash Shop wings are either faster via accelerate, can be upgraded via wind widgets so they become faster, or are already faster even without being upgraded.

I wouldn't advise you use those horrible 0.5/2.5 dung-looking wings only to suck your chi stones. +2.5 is not worth accelerating over, especially if you have a natural +2.0. It can be very expensive and will be much more cost effective to just buy cash shop wings.

Maxed flight mastery with Natural would be considered faster than Eagle Wings in this case because accelerate is not neutral, nor even common flight. Though yes, it is an option.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I laughed at the necro.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Linxxi - Lost City
    Linxxi - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    slapsmcsux wrote: »
    At level 9 my white wings, from putting ap in magic and dex, dont consue mana at all, so virtually i can fly forever. You dont need lvl 30 wings to fly continuosly

b:angry DONT PUT POINTS IN MAGIC!

u either chose btw saving money for shop wings or upgrade urs..

I upgraded mine to like 2.0 cus wasnt that expensive.. it did help me n after a few lvls i ended up buyin my shop wings..

(I used to carry both wings, White to travel n eagle for grinding) Mana drain is not tha bad once u lv..
  • CandyLord - Harshlands
    CandyLord - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    But what I don't understand is,there are like 2 kinds of speed...
    One is normal the other one is a bit faster,but when can u go a bit faster cuz I lvl'ed my flying mastery lvl but I don't see any differnce...
    Do u have to press a button or something before u fly faster?Or reach a certain lvl so it goes automatically or something?
    b:embarrass
    Pwn'er in Archlord=D
    So,give me some time and i'll pwn this game perhaps xD
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    cash shop wings if you have the money
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just buy like 100 small mana potions for like 10k or something. Itll last you a while...
    Or get a ring or something that has +mp regeneration.
    Or get 20 mag points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • CandyLord - Harshlands
    CandyLord - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I wouldn't advise you use those horrible 0.5/2.5 dung-looking wings only to suck your chi stones. +2.5 is not worth accelerating over, especially if you have a natural +2.0. It can be very expensive and will be much more cost effective to just buy cash shop wings.

Maxed flight mastery with Natural would be considered faster than Eagle Wings in this case because accelerate is not neutral, nor even common flight. Though yes, it is an option.

How do u accelerate with Natural Wings btw?
    By pressing a button or something?
    b:embarrass
    Pwn'er in Archlord=D
    So,give me some time and i'll pwn this game perhaps xD
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How do u accelerate with Natural Wings btw?
    By pressing a button or something?

You cannot accelerate with Natural Wings.

Please read this: Archer Wings FAQ.
  • LordRaptor - Heavens Tear
    LordRaptor - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    cash shop wings are not eagle's wings. u can spurd cash shop wings to +3m/s (i have max spurded elven radiance) and they dont need mana so i think cash shop wings are better
    Equipment
    ☆Armor of the Assassin
    ☆Decaying Snow Shinguards
    ☆General's Bracers
    ☆Skywalker Shoes
    ☆Broad Land
    ☆Attendance Ring
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Cashshop wings can be bought at AH and sometimes you can get real nice deal, like I know one archer who got those newest wings for 1,4m. I myself spend `bit more 1m to get wings of Dedalus, +2m/s.
    Go check AH people!
    I kill things b:victory
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Orrrr I could spend something like 100K and get maxed White Wings, +2.0m/s. =P

Now, those Seraphic Mist wings are the subject of my very potent envy, but I'm not going to have them for a loooong time, methinks. Right now I'm thinking a cheap 8.0m/s land mount so I can get where I want when I want to, not in ten mins of flying from Archo to Ether.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • teero
    teero Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sick of hearing that everything I do, eat and drink causes heart disease and cancer. Find another way to make people not drink from bottles.

Sick of "heart-healthy" diets. WE AREN'T RABBITS.

I lol'd at your sig. We aren't rabbits, but I don't think you and I want to die prematurely at the age of 50.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    teero wrote: »
    Sick of hearing that everything I do, eat and drink causes heart disease and cancer. Find another way to make people not drink from bottles.

Sick of "heart-healthy" diets. WE AREN'T RABBITS.

I lol'd at your sig. We aren't rabbits, but I don't think you and I want to die prematurely at the age of 50.

Necro and I have no idea what you are talking about... are you a bot?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Necro and I have no idea what you are talking about... are you a bot?

(it's a reply to StormHydra's sig)

Aastypoo~
    Quibot is here to squeeze your scarlet fruits for ripeness! Gime gime! :3
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    (it's a reply to StormHydra's sig)

Aastypoo~
    Quibot is here to squeeze your scarlet fruits for ripeness! Gime gime! :3

Seriously, you people need to direct your creativity into pursuits that are less perverted and more useful to the mankind. Who's up for saving the world?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Seriously, you people need to direct your creativity into pursuits that are less perverted and more useful to the mankind. Who's up for saving the world?

Saving the world one affair at a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary
    ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Whoa! This is a blast from the past! I remember contributing to this thread back when my main was still Merkator! b:chuckle
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear - "I am happy to agree to disagree :P"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i want cash shop wings bcuz ever1 has them and they l00k better
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    i want cash shop wings bcuz ever1 has them and they l00k better

It depends on the server I see lots with thier natural white elven wings and they still look great.