Mount Suggestion!

Zhai - Dreamweaver
Zhai - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
A white wolf. With the same size and bulk as the Nein Beast. With blue fire coming from certain points on his legs like the Kylin. Something like that would be epic, no? Make it look something like the "Soul__Beast" in Burning Heart. I don't know if it's "Soulcast Beast" or something else so I left it blank b:chuckle But I just think, something like that would be a great mount. Agree? Yes, No?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Post edited by Zhai - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Venacious - Harshlands
    Venacious - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I like the idea of having mass amounts of selection in a game, this would be great!
  • MrSig - Dreamweaver
    MrSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Personally I'd rather see the white wolf about the size of the Kirin really. I have a Nein.. and personally.. I think it's too big. It really just gets in the way. Now kirins are much more moderately sized and feasible to me.
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    They can always Scale down the size of pet/mounts with no problem at all. so really in the eyes of a designer this is feasable by far.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Personally I'd rather see the white wolf about the size of the Kirin really. I have a Nein.. and personally.. I think it's too big. It really just gets in the way. Now kirins are much more moderately sized and feasible to me.

You know what I would like to see? I am sure you dont, but I will tell you anyway.

A white wolf for your true form, And a white lion for mine, and a weir panda for the pandabarbs.
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Lawl. or at least make the possibility of having Color chosen mounts and so on, but more player made details on them.
  • MrSig - Dreamweaver
    MrSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol... Amen b:thanks
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I mean honestly, if they were to make this game more player made, e.i: completely player detailed such as, pets, (already have the characters) mounts and well....any new addition. maybe even make it so that the owner of territories could make the teritory city's designes have different skins based on who owns it, that would make a neat consept to the game, and make it alot better for "new looking" content. give places a new little spin to things.
  • Zhai - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    I kinda feel like fashion and mounts are all the diversity we have b:sad
    I wanna be decked out!!! b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Thats one of the highest selling points in most MMOs to be honest.
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'd rather not see any more mounts equivalent in size to that gigantor monstrosity. b:shocked
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    lol. I agree, no mounts that are large enough to step ur face in. that would be uncool, haha
  • Zhai - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Okay okay. Take out the "ginormica" and make it smaller, but still.
    A white wolf is my point.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Okay okay. Take out the "ginormica" and make it smaller, but still.
    A white wolf is my point.

No no, i understood your point, i was just suggesting additional mounts to yours, i like your idea.
  • Zhai - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    I bet if they do make one it's gonna be like this Lion mount...
    RARE and unattainable.
    Which pisses me off!
    I'm so disappointed in all the money I've spent trying to get one..
    I seriously even thought about quitting PWI b:angry
    Heh I just might.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]