looting pets

bigfang420
bigfang420 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
just had a thought from another game that i played about pets that have a looting capability. amd sice there are all class pets i think that there should be a pus product that would allow you to make your all class pet into a looting machine. or have the selective option to choose what items your pet can loot for you and it will all go to the players inventory. it would make grinding faster plus clean up after other players mess. and also make you guys more cash to add more goodies to the server. b:laugh
Post edited by bigfang420 on

Comments

• Venacious - Harshlands
    Venacious - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Are you refurring to Last Chaos? B.c it is exactly what you are talking about.
  • MrSig - Dreamweaver
    MrSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That sounds exactly what she is talking about. But remember, we're not suppose to mention competing games like LC.
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Lawl. oops. Well in anycase. i dont see this to really be ANYTHING unlike LC. but well, minus the fantastic graphics and better gameplay. anyhow. im assuming thats the game refurred to, but no, i personally did not like the pet looting system, too much annoyance.
  • MrSig - Dreamweaver
    MrSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would like the pet pick-up system for all-class pets as long as they can not get the aggro from mobs.
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I dont think LC had an agro system with pets, but im not sure, its been a few years, but yea, ofc, if there wasnt an agro system, but the whole idea would need flying mounts unlike LC has, so im not sure how that would work out.
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Fly For Fun has looting pets, as well as Silk Road.
    It's wonderful. I hate looting when grinding in the air.
    Genies should be equipped with that capability or something.
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Why? wouldnt it take the dept of the game out? i mean, you already have auto run and all. so i mean take 2 seconds to pick up loot as u kill.